Neko

Hurt, alone, and looking for a herd

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
horsecrazy97

horsecrazy97

Awesomeness : 20

Hurt, alone, and looking for a herd Empty
PostSubject: Hurt, alone, and looking for a herd   Hurt, alone, and looking for a herd Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:50 pm

Lightning walks around this new area, wondering why her heard left her here. She walked over to the river and looked at herself a buckskin, with a black main and tail she drank from the river with a million things in her mind
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

Awesomeness : 30

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, alone, and looking for a herd   Hurt, alone, and looking for a herd Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:10 pm

Blaze, a former Forcer trotted into the clearing. He was looking for a new life, i new start...He saw the make and winnied to her.
Back to top Go down
http://equusferusrpg.proboards.com/index.cgi
horsecrazy97

horsecrazy97

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, alone, and looking for a herd   Hurt, alone, and looking for a herd Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:13 pm

lightning looks up to see a stallion and says "Hi"
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, alone, and looking for a herd   Hurt, alone, and looking for a herd Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:16 pm

"hi?" He smiled... flower
Back to top Go down
horsecrazy97

horsecrazy97

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, alone, and looking for a herd   Hurt, alone, and looking for a herd Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:18 pm

She just looks at the stallion trying to see if she can trust him, "My name is lightning" she says
Back to top Go down
horsecrazy97

horsecrazy97

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, alone, and looking for a herd   Hurt, alone, and looking for a herd Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:02 pm

Lightning just looks at a spot in the trees, remembering it was the last place she saw her herd. She just didn't know what reason her herd could have had to leave her here..
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, alone, and looking for a herd   Hurt, alone, and looking for a herd Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:48 am

"I'm Blaze" He said softly
Back to top Go down
ThunderhillGirl

ThunderhillGirl

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, alone, and looking for a herd   Hurt, alone, and looking for a herd Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:10 am

(may i join)
Back to top Go down
horsecrazy97

horsecrazy97

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, alone, and looking for a herd   Hurt, alone, and looking for a herd Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:46 am

(yea you can join) Lightning looks at the stallion and feels like she knows him, "Were you a f-forcer before?" She asks him with a little shakiness in her voice
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, alone, and looking for a herd   Hurt, alone, and looking for a herd Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:53 am

'yes.." HE said ahsamed..."But know I"m searching for a new life.."
Back to top Go down
horsecrazy97

horsecrazy97

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, alone, and looking for a herd   Hurt, alone, and looking for a herd Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:43 pm

Lightning looks at blaze with hope that he will be able to start over, "I was abandoned from my herd a while ago so i don't know what to do now" lightning says sadly
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, alone, and looking for a herd   Hurt, alone, and looking for a herd Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:33 pm

"you can follow me to the cavern-, no the forests.. yes the forests..." He said..
Back to top Go down
horsecrazy97

horsecrazy97

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, alone, and looking for a herd   Hurt, alone, and looking for a herd Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:32 pm

"thank you" Lightning smiles, she follows blaze
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, alone, and looking for a herd   Hurt, alone, and looking for a herd Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:10 am

Blaze walked..
Back to top Go down
horsecrazy97

horsecrazy97

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, alone, and looking for a herd   Hurt, alone, and looking for a herd Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:24 am

Lightning follows blaze to a clearing in the woods, but lightning gets a little skittish. So, she stays close to blaze because she doesn't want another scar, like the one on her front right leg.
Back to top Go down
horsecrazy97

horsecrazy97

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, alone, and looking for a herd   Hurt, alone, and looking for a herd Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:43 pm

As lightning walks she trips on a rock and it cuts her leg right over the scar, she gets back up and keeps walking but worries about her leg
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, alone, and looking for a herd   Hurt, alone, and looking for a herd Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:25 pm

"Are you okay?" Blaze said turning.
Back to top Go down
horsecrazy97

horsecrazy97

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, alone, and looking for a herd   Hurt, alone, and looking for a herd Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:47 pm

"Yea im ok is just a cut" Lightning says with a small smile "Where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
horsecrazy97

horsecrazy97

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, alone, and looking for a herd   Hurt, alone, and looking for a herd Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:03 pm

Lightning was getting nervous by now and was worried about other stallions, so she clamped her tail down and looked around every minute or two. Her paranoia was getting the best of her "Where are we going blaze?" Lightning asks with fear of being tricked into coming here settling into her mind.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, alone, and looking for a herd   Hurt, alone, and looking for a herd Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:01 pm

"Just to a old fairy circle of trees, I live there" He kept on walking keeping an eye on her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, alone, and looking for a herd   Hurt, alone, and looking for a herd Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1