Neko

Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! - Page 3

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:51 pm

Blayde found herself humming the lyrics of her own song underneath the volume of the one playing. She just had to play it... As soon as she could. She would have to see in Naiomi would let her. As soon as this song was over?? Then, when Blayde looked down, she was playing on her own air-guitar the chords for her song. She forced herself to stop, dragging her fingers down slowly and agonisingly. One weird thing about her family; music was in their blood. Supposedly, one of her great grandpas was the son of Apollo. He ended up being a doctor, though. How weird.
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:59 pm

Amos finished to his own content, guitar disapearing from his hands to return home. He lept off the stage unceramoniosly, landing suprisingly light for one of his height. He walked away to another side of the room, snatching something to eat on the way. He leaned on a wall, watching the room around him once again, as if he never really moved.

(((Alpha, ur hair is pretty awesome xP imma dye mine soon.)))
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:02 pm

(Viper you better post or else Im going in there Mad Mad Mad *Takes a rocket launcher*)

The 8 of them were chatting again, this time about the song "Boombox" They needed Julian this time.

(Ana, The song Jack Sparrow was cool, but Boombox is awesome!!!)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:06 pm

(thanks!)

she got off stage and picked up a sandwhich.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:14 pm

Amos fond a nice spot and sat in a chair. He munched on some chips, content for now.

((((UGH! dat was fail... I needs action of some sort... make things INTERESTING! -.-))))
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:21 pm

she looked at amos and went up to him."hello."she smiled a wicked one.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:49 pm

Amos looked at her through his glasses. He raised his brows. Well wasn't she odacious. Talking to a demon, "Hi." He replied shortly.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:58 pm

she licked her pearl white fangs."you a demon?"she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:27 pm

He looked at her blandly. Wow, so close, yet so far! "Uh, sort of. I'm half." He said, "Also necromancer. And why, may I ask, does it concern you?" He asked in a drawl voice. He wasn't so suprised by her fangs. Supernaturals were everywhere these days. And the hiding had begun to cease. In Amos opinion they were just geting stupid, but that didn't matter arapently.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:40 pm

"well i thought that a sexy lookin guy like you would give me at least a cance."she started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:50 pm

He raised a brow, but put a hand on her shoulder to stop her, "Now, now. Lets not rush off. I was just curious of your reason for speaking with me. I'm not someone you stop to have a nice little chat with when things look boring you know." He said. He was indeed curious of this one. After all, he didn't get too many who would randomly come up to him. Then again, that seemed to get more common lately. Ugh, not his favorite part of the day anyways.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:52 pm

she smiled and said,"well you are the only other demond here."she purred.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:14 pm

Julian Casablancas suddenly ran in slamming the door, "Bloody hell to all those fans!"He yelled at the camera men before shutting it. He came over to the group, and looked at them."I'm always the late one hm? Little Late Julian Casablancas is my name, Being late and singing is my game"He chuckled.

The group started chatting again, until Julian and Jorma ran up stage and sang.

"Imagine in your mind, A posh country club, where the poor get snubbed. The spread is a bland sauerkraut and boiled goose, There's no way these people will ever cut loose."Jorma stated the first lines of the song and continued.

Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:43 pm

He looked at her almost warily. Other demons were not his sort of company. He was too used to not being acepted, in any way. Just one of the things the necro had learned to live with and not question. But he was intreged, "Hm, so why did you come here?" He asked, atempting conversation. He listened distractedly to the music.

((((*hugs dead muse*)))
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:21 pm

"i'm tired of all those other vampire demons swarming all over me like lovestruck."she looked at him with her purple tinted eyes."why'd you come here?"she tilted her head.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:51 pm

He watched her through his glasses, "To get away from my sister for a while. She's hanging a favor she did over my head at the moment." He said. It wasn't like he asked her to bring him back. But, Amos was grateful for it.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:57 pm

she smiled."i have a over protective brother."she cut off the smile and looked about.fear and worriedness in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:26 pm

Amos watched her, grimacing slightly, "Aw, how wonderful. Cause I've always wanted to meet one." He said, sarcasm easily evident in his voice.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:35 pm

she looked at him."you shouldn't have said that.cause when you say that he com-."her brother heller broke down the door and walked over to them."get away from my little sister."he said coldly and pushed him."heller please don't do this!"she cried.he didn't say anything.he just glared at him.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:18 pm

Amos watched the brother with mild anoyance. Not his idea of a good day.. But, you get what you get. Not fits please, "Aw! Alright then!" He said, the sarcasm building in his voice. In a flash he disapeared from in front of Heller, reapearing in a puff of electric blue smoke a few feet behind the guy, smirking bordly. He decided to return the favor and shoved Heller forward, straight towards the wall he had been standing against moments ago. A glowing flash was visable behind Amos' glasses as he watched the brother, arms crossed defiantly, "You should really chill out.." He said.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:21 pm

she laughed."shutup."he looked at her and punched the guy in the face."what favor?"he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:40 pm

Amos rolled with it and recived virtualy no damage. A sly smirk made its way over his face as he watched Heller. He disapeared again, coming back next to The girl. He looked at her a second before returning to a spot behind Heller and out of the guys view. Amos decided he was definatly taller. He liked being taller. He gave a sharp and powerful kick to the back of Heller's knees.

Zalara senced something interesting. She had gotten a text about the party, but she had a life. Well, now she wasn't busy. The demon had senced her brother in.. a fight? Well, Zalara had to see this. A large puff of purple smoke enveloped the vacinity she apeared in, but went away fairly quickly. She smiled half heartedly as Amos got the guy behind the knees. She laughed out loud. Unhelpable. It had to happen. She decided to help and in an instant a long fope apeared, tied around her wrist. Something with an aura of pure demon magic surounded it as it was enveloped in a swilred black and purple cover, unidentifiable to most. She flicked it so that the length snaked out and made a loud crack like a bull whip right next to Heller's ear. She flicked it again and the end wraped around the guy's arm, griping him like a constricting snake.

(wow... much muse just nowz...)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:44 pm

he yelled in anger and grabbed the whip,takeing it out of her hands.she laughed even harder.

(make him kiss her or something so his brother gets totally pi$$ed off!)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:11 pm

(wait... i forget her nameh...)

Zalara growled loudly, glaring at Heller with evident rage. She apeared next to him and grabed the end of the rope. The two disapeared again, coming back several feet from Heller's sister. She let it snap once more, striking him on the shoulder powerfuly, before heading off to the table with food, wanting to avoid this for now.

Amos growled, tempted to just end it. He had the weaponry to do it. But, it wasn't necicary. As far as he was concerned, this was a neucince. Not a threat. Not even close. He apeared by the girl, watching her brother skepticaly, "Really? You want to make a necro your enamy? See who saves your soul when you come to a bad end.." He said, humor in his mocking tone.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:22 pm

(catrinai.please?)

she smiled.he showed fangs and hissed.he went over to his sister and looked back at him.

(ok when he looked back at you thats when you kiss her.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next