Neko

Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:13 pm

she turned around and almost bumped in the guy with black sunglasses."oops sorry."she walked away and grabbed some punch.her dirty blonde hair shimmering.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:58 pm

He leaned back on a wall, listening bordly to the whispers. He glanced over at the one who had nearly bumped into him. He cracked a smile, not at all bothered. Amos barely stoped an iritated growl. Too much freeking atention. Gah, couldn't he have one normal day? Then again.. he didn't really know what a normal day was suposed to be.

(((uugh!)))
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:19 pm

Andy and Akiva were dying of curiousty, and they suddenly found themselves walking near Amos.

Andy stopped Akiva from asking something stupid, "Hey, Why are you so in the background ignoring stuff? Not very social?"He asked not wanting to iritate him as much as Akiva did to everyone.

Akiva narrowed his eyes, through his sunglasses at Andy.

"It's okay."Jorma said slightly quiet, wondering why she acted so blonde. He was still waiting for a response, from Naomi still.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:37 pm

Amos blinked. He could answer that in so many ways.. But he decided on one just short of the truth, it would be interesting, "Uh, because thats how my kind are. Or, on my dad's side.." He said, frowning a little. Stupid man.. Well, it didn't matter now. Unless he died or something. Hopefuly Zalara sticked around, little sister's were useful. He was a halfbreed anyways. But he managed to bring his thought off track again. He was suprised these guys had the nerve to walk up to him. He could be far more than intimidating. but, nothing was that suprising. He played with a pocket knife as he stood, looking at these odacious people.

(meh necro rocks! O.O)
Back to top Go down
Ralley

Ralley

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:08 pm

"Nice to meet you Catrinia and yes you guys can" she nodded at the both of them and walked over and turned the music off.
Back to top Go down
http://compasspacks2.forumotion.com/forum.htm
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:51 am

"Yes!!!"Jorma said running over to Akiva and Andy, hauling them up on stage.

Michael Bolton came in, just slightly late.

"The night starts now, on track, The boys are back now."Andy stated the first part of the song.

Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:23 pm

(((hmmm... I think this will be after Amos was resurected... he did die at one point..)))

Amos sat in a chair, listening to them play. He was tempted to take up his own guitar and play at some point. But, his music sounded better if he had other musicions to play also. And that never happened. He sighed. He could still feel the angry fingers of death on him sometimes. He always wondered what it was like for those he brought back. Now his sister showed him. Not thanks to the idiots who shot him. But, still. Life was pretty good. At least he was brought back soon, so there was little damage to his body. Now he had to get past it all..
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:15 pm

she grabbed her guitar and said,"can i play with you?"she smiled,holding an electric guitar.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:52 pm

Amos turned to the girl with the guitar. He raised his brows. How many music people were here? Well, that didn't really matter. He forced himself to smile at her and in an instant his own guitar was in his hand. It was blue and black and he had painted it himself, "Hm, sure. You know 'I Just Wanna Run' by the downtown fiction?" He asked. It was his favorite song, and he rocked at it too.

(((I was obsessed with that song! SO EPIC!!!!)))

Pic of his guitar: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! - Page 2 WI570BL-2T
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:59 pm

(nice pic. me put mine on there!)

she smiled at him."nice guitar."
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:05 pm

((((((( -.- can...... she.......play.......... I JUST WANNA RUN! It a simple question. meh no posteh till answer! )))))))
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:11 pm

(fine fine.)

she walked upstage and got her guitar ready.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:23 pm

He fiddled with the tune on his till he found it to be just right. Amos followed he to the stage, looking around with a less bored expression. He started stuumming the tune and began to sing the lyrics.

((eh, noo mus, want me to PM ya the song lyrics? IT AWESOME!!))
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:31 pm

(sures!)

she strummed her guitar and played loudly and singing,"i thought i lost you but your wills in my heart."background music.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:48 pm

(ROFL I haven't posted and I totally LOLED at what deadly did because meh guys haven't gone off stage that I've posted so far x333333)

The 4 of them, slipped off the stage in a awkward attention-drawing fashion.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:07 pm

((((Tee hee!!!!! awkward attention-drawing fashion! xP I laughed a little o.o))))

(crud... thought i had something... i got NOTHIN!)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:55 am

(Sorry Ive been busy working on a project with some friends. Ill post the ad when we're done. I think this will be one of the few times that Bullet and Blayde don't sing, unless someone wants them too? And my muse is decent today so.)

Bullet glanced back at the man, good, he had stopped staring. That, he admitted, was just a little creepy. But, hey, couldnt a child of Ares take him? He found himself mumbling, then a gruff voice inside his head scolding him. Stupid boy! Shut up around mortals! He did what his father had told him, mumbling an apology. He smiled when his sister snickerd sarcasticly.
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:02 pm

her dirty blonde hair fell in her face and she strummed softly now."i cried when i lost you and still your gone."she singed the music so clear and beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Ralley

Ralley

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:44 pm

(Naomi is a pretty good singer.....*sing sneak attack*!)

Naomi grabbed a mic from behind the stage and started singing.

" I just wanna run, hide it away
Run because they're chasing me down
I just wanna run, throw it away
Run before they're finding me out
I just wanna run

I just wanna run
I'm out here all alone
I try to call your house
Can't reach you on the phone
I'll gather up the nerve
I'm packing up my bag
It's more than you deserve
Don't treat me like a drag
"

She stopped feeling like she took over.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:46 pm

she shrugged her shoulders and played the electric guitar to the song.
Back to top Go down
Ralley

Ralley

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:49 pm

She smiled and kept on singing.

" I'm feelin' like I keep on talking
I'm repeating
Myself, my words lost all meaning
I keep talking
I repeat myself___

I just wanna run, hide it away
I just wanna run (run, run, run)

Like a game of chess
I predict your move
I think I know you better
Better than you do
I'm sick of feeling cheap
Cheated and abused
Sick of losing sleep
Thinking about you

I'm feelin' like I keep on talking
I'm repeating
Myself, my words lost all meaning
I keep talking
I repeat myself___

I just wanna run, hide it away
"
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:53 pm

she banged loud on her guitar on the end of the song and her hair clung to her face.

(me gonna put pic. of myself when tato gets online.)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:38 pm

((( te hee!!!!! LOVE THAT SONG! OMG! it is meh obsession right now!!!!!!!!!!!)))

Amos played the background along with her, singing a few of the lyrics ocasionaly for the echos. He smiled. That was definatly a pretty good song. He checked his glasses again to make sure they stayed in place.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:41 pm

(anacon see that girl on my profile pic.?thats me!)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:41 pm

she closed her eyes and looked back at amos and smiled then strummed loudly on her guitar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!   Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Naomi's Lake House.....Party time!!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next