Neko

Boredom (For Dream!!!) - Page 3

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Boredom (For Dream!!!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

Boredom (For Dream!!!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:31 pm

((*grabs tater and hauls her back* Zomg! I havies plans to kill one of my carries... it shall be very sad... but no wories cause I has secret planzies te hee! OH, and btw, SHUT THE FLUFF UP NYAN! x3 you can join if ya want Razz))

Alexander noded. He hadn't had much at all today. That could make for a cranky Valf here if he wasn't careful. "Hm, me too.." He said. He wanted meat right now. A Valf thing.. "Want to go somewhere for somethin to eat?" He asked them. Shan licked his lips at the thought.

Shangar decided he was absolutly starved. Someone ought to be thankful he was tought not to eat humans. Mainly because it was a messy mistake and also because he didn't fancy the idea all that much. People discusted him sometimes. "Hm, well I'd prefer to go home to eat, if you don't mind.." He said to Alexander.

Alexander grined. "More of the good stuff for me then." He said. In a flash Shan had disapeared, thanks to Alexander's ring. The thing had all kinds of uses, thank you Nara!

(( 0.0 it can do that? lolz! x3 I am failing epicaly in finding good carrie pics today. And its sad cause I have load of frikin muse today. Or, for some snuff I does :3))
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:53 pm

(Geesh!)

Clio stood. Angie as well. "I tink I'll head home as well." She said. She desperatly wanted to stay, but she wanted to leave the two alone. Clio watched wide eyed ans Angie walked away. She turned to Alxander. "Sure. Why not?" She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:16 pm

Alexander smirked at Clio, chuckling quietly, "Oh, just watch a minute." He wispered to her. He used his ring once more, unable to help a snicker. He summoned Shan again, so that the fellow valf apeared straight in Angie's path. Shan looked like he must have been siting on a banch at the time. He had a extra rare burger in his hand and was in the middle of a bite. As he apeared the loss of his chair afected him and he fell to the ground, in a small puff of sand. Shan grimaced as he picked the grains of sand from his food. "SO UNCOOL DUDE!" he yelled at Alexander, clearly miffed. Alexander just laughed crazily. Now there was funny right there.

Shan shruged and finished his burger. He looked at Angie, "Aw, leaving so soon?" He asked, still sprwled on the ground. He got up and atempted to clean himself off.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:46 pm

Angie and Clio exploded in laughter. Once they were finally over it, Angie replied to Shan. "Yeah. Wanted to leave Clio and Alexander alone." She said, smiling at them.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:19 pm

(( haha I laughed meh but off writing dat))

Shan looked at the others, still giving Alexander a reproachful look. Honestly, the guy should get a life outside torchering pack members. It could get old someday. Seriously, "Aw, well thats just too kind. Really, Alexander dosn't deserve it." He muttered, still shaking sand off his clothes. He finaly was satisfied. He looked back at Angie, "So, wanna go hang soewhere? Aparently I can't even make it home without that FOOL havin to iritate me some more." He said.

Alexander almost lost his balance and fell as he laughed. It took him a second to recover from that. Dang he was good. "And thats some time well spent. Oh yeah." He said brightly, unafected by Shangar's anger. He finaly lost interest and turned to Clio, "So, where you wanna go to eat then?" He asked. He dismised Shan now, let the guy handle himself now.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:58 pm

Angie squealed. "Totally!" She clapped a hand over her mouht, and looked wide-eyed at Shan. She'd acted...ohno...GIRLIE! She calmed down for a minute, and tried again. "Uh...Sure." (XD)

Clio smiled. "I dunno. Is there an Applebee's around here somewhere?" She asked. She LOVED Applebee's. Especially their mac 'n' cheese.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:49 pm

A strong blue figure jumped down, "Going somewhere without me? Why didn't I know about this earlier?"Mitchell said. He sat in the sand, and looked at them. He watched as people passed and stare, he turned human again."Did..I just ruin the night for you four.."He said quietly. He didn't mean to interrupt anything, and he doesn't mean to ask so many questions.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:53 am

Alexander turned. Gah, next thing you know the whole freekin pack would be here. Unlikly, but he felt dramatic. Oh well. "Hm, applebee's sounds good." He agreed with Clio. He faced Mitchell again, "Nah, I'm used to interuptions by now. Wanna join us odballs? I figure at this point its the more the merryer[no, i can't spell!]" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:09 pm

(It's Merrier :3)

Clio giggled. "Hello." She said to Mitchell. "So anyway...Whatsyername? She said, giving him ducklips, but in a joking manner."
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:18 pm

(( O.o... What the flipness. meh no posteh right now. *prances off to read you peeps postehs* ))
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:32 pm

(Hhmmm...IF I make a demon wolf should I use this Pic:Boredom (For Dream!!!) - Page 3 Contest_2011_by_afrozenheart-d3k8pz0

Or this one:Boredom (For Dream!!!) - Page 3 Star_Wolf

XD I know I shouldn't worry about charries I have plenty of em x3)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:18 pm

NYAN!

(a. ASKE SOMEWHERE ELSE! Razz me jk, i no care x3

(b. does it matter?

(c. of corse it does!

(d. to da point now xP Use the first one!(more demony) x3

P.S. can I use da second if you dont?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Boredom (For Dream!!!)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3