Neko

Boredom (For Dream!!!)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Boredom (For Dream!!!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

Boredom (For Dream!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:30 am

Angela...What a stupid name. She was very much the opposite of the horrible name her parents had given her. She frowned, for a minute, then her face lit up as she got out of her car, and looked at the shore of the lake. She took off her clothes and stuffed them in her beach bag, revealing a black bikini with little green skulls on it. She pushed her sunglasses back, so they rested on the top of her head. She walked down to the lake, and found a spot where there were no screaming children. There were a few people her age, whom she ignored as the grabbed her towel, which matched her bikini, and laid it out on the ground. She grabbed her sun screen, and began rubbing the stuff on her thin arms and legs. She ignored the whistles coming from the guys behind her, and flipped off a coupled that offered to help her with the lotion.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:11 pm

Shangar sighed as he sauntered down to the lake. He wore his favorite black swim trunks, though not sure if he wanted to swim. He half smiled as he saw a girl fliping off some stupid ass guys. He found it amusing. Shangar wasn't the type to act like the jerks he saw on the shore. Even though a recent break up had left his mood pretty bad off, Shangar had good humor today. Just not for punks. Soon he was across the shore and standing near the stupid guys. He grined maliciously as he tripped one and pushed another of the jerks. His eyes glimmered dangerously as he sent the lot packing. He turned and sat on a large pice of driftwood a short distance from the girl. His bright emerald green eyes shone. He just hoped he had his shifts down pat by now. No good to turn in public... Not at all.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:14 pm

Angie looked up, and frowned slightly. Great. Now someone else was going to bother her. She completely ignored the fact he'd sent the assholes away. She wasn't in a particularly good mood. She come to the beach to cool down. It wasn't working. "Can I help you?" She called out to the guy sitting on the driftwood. Well, he did chase those guys away. She dropped the lotion into her bag, and gave a teeny smile (Fail -.-)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:51 pm

(tater, why you always say your posts fails? Your a good writer!)

Shangar turned, brows raised. He found her mood funny. Humor is everywhere if you look. And his talent was finding it. He sat back, smirking slightly. He was pretty even tempered, and once went nearly ten years without having any type of outburst. Nice track record. But his thoughts wandered too much," Nope. " He declared brightly. His smirk turned into a grin. Shan was being purpously ornery. He put on a pair of sunglasses. He wouldnt bother, not unless she let herself get worked up. " Why, do I need help?" He asked laughingly. Maybe he did, but not in a normal way.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:56 pm

(Daw. Tankies ^-^)

Angie couldn't help but give him a bright smile. He...Brightened her mood somehow. "I dunno...Do you?" She asked, obviously referring to his last question. She stood, and brushed some sand off the top off her foot. Seeing him put on sunglasses reminded her of her own. She patted the top of her hand, and pulled them down over her eyes. "We match." She said with a smirk, trying to be funny.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:07 pm

He grinned. His mood was bubbly, he felt like a fizzy soda was foaming in his chest. The usual for his good moods. It was nice to see someone feel more happy. Bad moods were such a bummer.. "Not that you can help. Thats a job for my.. friends. But I guess we do match" He added. He didn't talk much of the pack he was in. He didn't hang around too much. Though thats what got Tamar mad at him.. Depressing thoughts. He turned to Angie," Hm, I am Shangar. Nice to meet you then," He said. He stood up, walking over closer to where Angie stood. No need for a long distance conversation.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:31 pm

"Angie." She said. Back to the stupid name again. But, she wouldn't dampen her mood. "So...You said you had some friends...are they around here?" She asked curiously, as she surveyed the area. Nothing but drunken idiots, yelling kids, and tannin adults, plus a few dogs running along in the surf. She turned her attention back to Shan, before she let her mind wander to far.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:43 pm

He watched her as she looked around. Hah. "Uh, well friends is the closest word ive got. But most of em are off back home anyways. But I think someones here." He added. Shan senced the presence of one of his pack. Probly one of the leaders. He knew who liked to go out and about the most.

(haha you could bring in Clio x3)

Alexander wandered down the beach, barely managing to blend in. His sparkling purple eyes stood out wherever he went. He sniffed the air lightly, another valf. One of his own. He clambered along, walking from one pice of driftwood to another, balancing with ease. He spotted one of his newer pack members. Hmph. Shan had barely been training to control his powers. Lucky thing Alexander didn't feel like being harsh today. He walked over to where Shan and Angie were. His eyes turned a lighter shade of purple,"Hm, nice to see you Shan." he said with slight amusment, " ANd who is this?" he asked.

Shan grimaced at Alexander's aproach. He didn't like others interupting his conversations. But Alexander was too powerful for Shan to even try to argue with. "A friend, Alexander. Shouldn't you be at the club? Or with your sister?" he asked, almost smiling when he though of how Alyssa hated Alexander runing off.

Alexander took his turn to grimace. He didn't like the way his older sister treated him sometimes. But, life was like that. "This early? Don't be crazy. If I wanted to stay home I may as well shoot myself. Though that wouldn't do much good." he said.

Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:33 pm

(Heck yes >:3 *Clio makes grabbyhands at Alexander*)

Angie nodded, then looked over to the newcomer. "I'm Angie. You are?" She asked rather curtly. She was having a rather nice convo, when he waltzed in.

Clio walked across the beach, looking for a good spot to put her towel. She noticed a group of people near her age, and thought maybe they'd welcome her. She was in close range, when she recognized one of the two guys. She also sensed that they were valf's. Omigod! It was Alexander! She'd never thought he'd come to a place like this. "Hey Alexander!" She said it a little more excitedly than she meant to. "So..These some of you pa- I mean friends?" She corrected herself quickly. She wasn't sure of the human girl new they were valf's.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:44 pm

"Uh, as close as you can get to friend" Alexander said. He grinned at Clio. It was pretty good to see her again. He wasn't at the beach often, he was glad he was todat though. "Nice to see you again Clio. Thought you might disapear." He laughed. Turning to the human he added," I'm Alexander Fir. So sorry to disrupt you. When I see.. someone I know, I tend to go talk.. Unless it's Alyssa." He added with a shudder.

Shan grinned at the thought. It was funny when Alyssa got all older sister on him.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:57 pm

Clio dropped her bag and laid out her towel in front of where Alexander was sitting."Mhmm.

Angie suddenly felt bad for being rude. "I..uh...You weren't disrupting. I'm not in the greatest of all moods today. Sorry." She tried to explain in a short flurry of words. (That was a fail)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:40 pm

(SHUT UP xD even fails can only help you get better Razz)

Alexander grinned playfuly, not at all bothered. Alyssa had tought him to deal. These things really didn't get to him. "Nah, no need to explian. My sister get me my fill of moody. No wories." he said. That was pretty cheerful. He plopped down on the towel Clio laid out, half smiling at her. "Your creative in towel placment," He joked.

Shan stood, smirking at the convo going on. He wanted to laugh. Alexander had no shame when it came to joking around. He honestly wondered how the guy got away with what he said sometimes. He just had to lear to be more funny. His humor was stuck in the past sometimes. 400+ years had its setbacks.

(I GOT BACK FROM BASKETBALL!)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:59 pm

Angie couldn't help but smile. She glared at some idiots staring at them, ad they slunk off. "Man. It's hot today." She blabbed. She watched Shan stand, and quickly asked: "Going somewhere?" She didn't want him to go, but she understood if he had to (x3)

Clio giggled. "Thanks. Now scootch over." She said jokingly, as she sat next to him. (We should make it rain :3 It would b all romanticy and stuffz) She sat cross legged, and watched the clouds roll past (T.T)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:19 pm

(KAY! sheesh woman! :3 you makes da rain YOURSELF!)

Shan smiled at Angie. She had a way with people,"Hah, no. Where the heck would I go? I'm good here." He said. It was so true. He prefered people anyhow. Maybe later he would go back to the Shcoolhouse. But not now. He ploped down in the sand. He honestly could not care less if he had a towel to sit on or not.

Alexander smiled. He gave Clio a slight hug, contented for now,"Yeesh! You'd think I took up the whole danged towel the way you act" He chuckled. He watched the increasingly dark looking clouds. Gah, rain,"Yes Shan. Its not like you got a life, or somewhere to GO!" He joked, laughing.

Shangar turned and stuck his toung out at Alexander. He couldn't help a smile though. The guy had that way.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:41 pm

(Zomg. I saw a fuzzball move across my blanket, and I screamed and my mom ran down th stairs thinking I was getting the schnitzels beat outta me xD)

Angie grinned. "I dunno. Where would you go?" She asked sarcastically giving him a quizzical look.

Clio laughed, and leaned against Alexander. She was about to say something, but suddenly fat drops began falling on her head. She frowned slightly, and watched the 'panic' as families ran to their cars to escape the rain. "Great. A perfect day ruined. She noticed Angie was shivering, her being in a bikini and all, and she dug out another towel from her bag, and handed it to Angie, who wrapped it around herself. "Thanks." "Welcome." Clio replied cuddling into Alexander (x3 Couldn't resist xD)

Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:45 am

Shangar's smile faded slightly as he considered. The answer? At the moment anywhere Tamar was not. No way would he get into that with her again. He sighed, scootching over a bit so that There was a dry place for Angie to sit if she wanted. He grimaced at the pouring rain. It wasn't his favorite thing. Then again. Not like it could hurt him.

Alexander smiled at the joking. Godd humor was one of his favorite things. Perhaps at the moment besides Clio.(x3) He wraped an arm around her, pulling her close. Good thing rain never made him cold. "Nah, it wasn't that perfect. I mean, shan was here." He chuckled brightly. In return he got cuffed on the head, but he decided to choose Clio over geting Shangar back.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:51 am

(My mom laughed at me D: cause I screamed at a fuzzball Sad)

Angie stood, and sat next to Shan. " Shouldn't we get somewhere dry? Like... a pavilion or something?" She asked, searching for a small one. Or, even a tent would work too. " I hate rain." She grumbled.

Clio wished she had an umbrella, but, she liked the rain, so she didn't mind being in it. "Well. It's a beautiful day isn't it?" She said joked. She poked Alexander in the leg randomly.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:28 am

Shangar sighed. At least someone else wasn't a huge fan of rain. And here he thought he was alone. "Yeah, well I think I left my umbrela at home today. It was so sunny this morning." He said. He looked sideways at Alexander. He had someting for retreving objects. But he wasn't sure the use of magic was advised right now.

Alexander growled lightly at Clio. He gave her a fanged grin, pushing her playfuly. His eyes turned a darked purple. "Oh yeah, super pretty outside now isnt it?" He said. He looked at Shan. Yeah, he could get the umbrella. But would he? Heh, maybe or maybe not. It depended on this human girl at the moment.

(AW! I sozy tater! *pats tater on head*)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:42 am

Angie frowned more. She was freezing, her clothes and towels were soaked, and there weren't any open pavilions.

Clio pushed Alexander back. "Yes. It's so pretty I could stay here all day." She said. She looked at Angie. She would have offered her a blanket, but that'd get wet as well. "Question. Are we stupid or something? You know, sitting out here in the freezing rain while people stare at us like we're nuts." She said, looking at the people in the pavilions.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:55 am

Alexander grined and laughed out loud. He couldn't help it. Ah, well."Um, probably. But I've been strugling with insanity so long I don't think it matters." He said. A glance at the freezing Angie told him what he needed to know. To heck with being careful! He sliped on his favoite ring and in a instant a large umbrella was in his hand.

Shan raised his brows at the careless Alexander. Oh well, not his problem. He snatched his umbrella out of Alexander's hand. Really.. He unfolded it and stuffed it in the ground so that it was over him and Angie. HE smiled at her."Care to be dry?" He said.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:04 am

Angie seemed unphased by the magic. "Thanks." She said, smiling. She was surprised that she hadn't run screaming, but, she trusted them enough. But, she was curious to know if these guys were even human. "Are you some sort of wizards or magicians or something?"

Clio would've answered for Alexander and Shan, but, it was better they told her themselves. "I'm a witch." She confessed. Angie's eyes widened. "Cool." "I know right?" She turned to Alexander. "Does this mean the funny farm's gonna take you away?" She faked a horrified look. " I'll die if the do." She demonstrated by putting her hands to her throat, and then falling limply to the ground, tongue sticking out of her mouth. She sat up for a moment, then burst out laughing. Maybe she was insane.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:19 am

Shan grinned at their antics. He about roled over laughing. Funny farm. Heh, like they could cath Alexander. He wanted to laugh at Angie's question. "Hah, nope. We are so much cooler." He said with a slight chuckle, "We are a spacial breed of supernatural. Most don't know, but a Were bite can kill a vamp. Me and Alexander used to be vamps. But we were bitten, and instaed of dieing we bit them back. ZThats the cure, but the other efect is we tun into Valfs. Or, thats the short name." HE said.

Alexander smiled widly. Shan had sumed it up pretty good. "Yeah, way cooler. An the magic was just a little something from a Vamipre friend. She sells some pretty cool things. " he said. Ignara sure did have some awesome stuff.. "And doubt the funny farm could catch us. At least not me on the full moon." He laughed.

(I get paid to ride grandpa's appy, so I'll be onlinein maybe a few hours after Cheif gets a good schooling! Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:39 am

(Okie!)

Angie stared at him. "That...is freakin' awesome!" She said. She laughed at Clio's actions. Wow. She hadn't been this happy in a while. It felt nice.

Clio glared at Shan."Witches and wizards are way cooler." She said. "For example" She focused on a small pile of sand. It lifted, swirled around, and in a few seconds, and frog was sitting there. it hopped away and then disintegrated back into sand. "See?" She said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:54 pm

Shangar grined a very fanged smile. That was pretty cool. "Hm, alright I'll give you that." He said thoughtful. He had just started to master shifting. Why not give it a whirl? He lept forward, in mid air his body melted into its Wolf form. Hie black fur was sleek and shiny as he mover and his Emerald eyes were peircingly bright. He was far larger than any normal wolf. He panted slightly as he pranced over and shifted back. Shan sat back down, now a bit wet from the rain.

Alexander snorted."Oh, comeon! You know my shift is so very much better Shan." He cried, eyes gleaming. He jumped straight into the air. Valfs really had a spring in their step. As he came down he spun, shifting as he fell. His fur was a bright golden color and it was bright like the sun. His eyes swirled with a mix of light and dark purples, the ocasional touch of red from his slightest annoyance at Shangar peirced through. He trotted back to the group, His fangs sparkling in the low light as he came over and shifted back. "But still, you know you're that amazing Clio" He said to her, giving her a hug. Cheery much?

(MY horse tried to buck.. But I made him run and work a lot soz everything went pretty good.)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:40 pm

(that's good. Sorry I didn't post sooner. I'm playing left 4 dead on my xbox x3)

Angie watched them shift, a huge grin. (Awesome!" She squealed. She suddenly noticed that the families were starting to return to the sand. The rain had subsided.

Clio giggled, and hugged him back. "Ooh! It stopped raining finally!" She said brightly. "And, yes. I know I'm that amazing." She said giggling. She noticed the tide was coming in. "Should we move up the beach?" she asked, as the cold water reached her feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredom (For Dream!!!)   Boredom (For Dream!!!) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Boredom (For Dream!!!)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next