Neko

Stuck. (DreamChaser?)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Stuck. (DreamChaser?)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

Stuck. (DreamChaser?) Empty
PostSubject: Stuck. (DreamChaser?)   Stuck. (DreamChaser?) Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:46 pm

She awoke in a pool of light blue water. Her eyes shone gray, and she spotted the original home of her mother. What had happened to the one who was following her on this quest? ((feel free to make the quest up. I haz no muze.))
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Stuck.(DreamChaser?)   Stuck. (DreamChaser?) Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:55 pm

(You don't mind if I 'usually' bump in riight..? *Meeps and hides in a bush thinking jackie will yell at me*)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Stuck. (DreamChaser?)   Stuck. (DreamChaser?) Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:28 pm

((meh. she wanted somewhere to post , so, why not?*drags Nyan Cat out from under bed,forces in lap, and strokes roughly."OOOOHHH!PRETTY KITTYY!))
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Stuck.(DreamChaser?)   Stuck. (DreamChaser?) Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:43 pm

(*Bites Jackie's hand*Nyan...*Hiss*XD)

A small little green and red blurr flapped lazily, across the sky it was Toothless. He looked down at the girl, he swooped down."AhhDaFlightless!"He said in Dragonese. He slowly walked around it, he looked like a nanodragon but he wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Stuck. (DreamChaser?)   Stuck. (DreamChaser?) Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:43 pm

(meh... Umzeh....... I USE PONY! x3 *chews on Nyan* hehehe.. )

Dessa snorted slightly, A puff of flames erupting brightly from her flared nostrils. She glided across the sky, the thin membranes of her inky wings letting her glide along on the large air currents. She snorted again And glided down to the ground, her hooves stamping to the ground with a clatter. She flicked her tail lightly and looked around. She shook her silken mane when she spotted the dragon. She had little tolerence for them sometimes. Her cole black coat shone brightly in the sun as she plodded over to the girl, minful of her long, knife sharp horn. Her eyes glittered as she looked at the other two, always cruious. Dessa did like company, "Hello." She said in a soft voice, "Who 're you?" She asked.

(meh... meh no likes dat.... >: P)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Stuck. (DreamChaser?)   Stuck. (DreamChaser?) Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:09 pm

She shook her head, surprised by the two mythical beings. Well, they werent mythical if they were real. Hey, at least is wasnt a drakon. She lifted up a small leather pouch. "My... Mt moms Athena. This is hers." My friends were following me, but...
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Stuck. (DreamChaser?)   Stuck. (DreamChaser?) Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:30 pm

She flicked an ear at the words. She wasn't acustomed to the voices of others, Dessa was usualy pretty solitary. She stamped a cloven hoof and left a bright scorch mark on the grass. She walked over and lipped at the pouch playfuly. Dessa shook her mane and skittered away. Her eyes bright as she eyed the girl. she snorted another tiny flame ball, barely missing the girl. Being a dragon unicorn had dangers, burning every one else being one. She half reared, landing lightly and flicking her tail again. She wasn't too sure of this and was more than a little nervous. "You're Demigodess?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Stuck. (DreamChaser?)   Stuck. (DreamChaser?) Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:25 pm

"Um, yes."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Stuck.(DreamChaser?)   Stuck. (DreamChaser?) Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:41 am

Toothless, seeming unnoticeable looked at the two chatter like birds back and forth, it was worth the while to simply take a nap, and so he did while all this chattering going on.

(Toothless is lazy XD)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Stuck. (DreamChaser?)   Stuck. (DreamChaser?) Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:21 pm

Dessa nodded. She snorted and pawed the ground, bored outta her mind. The mare pranced and skittered, wanting something to do, somewhere to go! She ploded over to toothless, eyeing him carefuly. She suddenly lept forward, snorting out a cloud of smoke. She half reared and tossed her head playfuly at Toothless. A small ball of flames shot from her nostrils as she flaped her wings in sheer excitment.

(its a thunderstorm out here... I get BORED O.o)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Stuck. (DreamChaser?)   Stuck. (DreamChaser?) Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:20 pm

((I watched Obama drive by my house today,on my street... I live up the road from the ALCOA hq. xD Im so happy!))

Sheshookher head, struggling to stand up."Anyone fly?"
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Stuck. (DreamChaser?)   Stuck. (DreamChaser?) Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:38 pm

Dessa pranced over, head held high. She snorted in resentment of the question. What were wings like these for but flying. She pushed the side of her head against the girl's shoulder. Her ears flicked forward and she bobbed her head. "Why?" She asked, lipping at the short one's hair.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Stuck. (DreamChaser?)   Stuck. (DreamChaser?) Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:42 pm

"I need to get to Olympus,and its not likely my mom would send me a ride right now."
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Stuck. (DreamChaser?)   Stuck. (DreamChaser?) Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:50 pm

She tossed her head, thoughtful. Dessa didn't go for flights all that often. Much less with a rider. But perhaps this was a goog way to waste her time. At least she would go somewhere new. Always a treat, "Alright. I supose I could take you." She said. The mare arched her neck, perking up a little at the thought of going somewhere. She moved so the girl could get on easily.

( my stinky lab got outta his pen and stak up my basement! bleh.... oh and dats awesome Vipe! I'm in da middle of NOWHERE! x3 )
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Stuck. (DreamChaser?)   Stuck. (DreamChaser?) Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:15 pm

"Thank you, very much. I'll get you a reward and have a Hermes child send it over." She mounted carefully. "I've ridden horses before."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Stuck.(DreamChaser?)   Stuck. (DreamChaser?) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:58 am

(toothless gonna speak human XD)

"W-W-What about T-T-Toothless? Can I go t-t-too?"He said now waking up from his nap, and staring up at them.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Stuck. (DreamChaser?)   Stuck. (DreamChaser?) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:30 pm

She tossed her mane in excitment. She did like to go places. Always fun," Hm, well I do enjoy a change of pace. Always happy to fly somewhere." She said. She turned to Toothless half smiling," And I don't see why not. No objections here" Dessa said to him.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Stuck. (DreamChaser?)   Stuck. (DreamChaser?) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:12 pm

She smiled."Great, lets go."
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Stuck. (DreamChaser?)   Stuck. (DreamChaser?) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:22 pm

Dessa snorted and a huge ball of flame consumed the air in front of her. You get a small cold.. Ah well. She tightened her muscles and lept forward, taking a running start. She unfurled her wings and lept towards the sky. Her wings cought the air and she took flight, steadily climbing in altitude, the ground becoming a blur as she swept on. "Just give me some direction and we will be there shortly." She told the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck. (DreamChaser?)   Stuck. (DreamChaser?) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Stuck. (DreamChaser?)
Page 1 of 1