Neko

Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) Icon_minitime1Wed May 25, 2011 9:25 pm

Clio walked into the bar, casting a spell on the bouncer, so she didn't need to get carded. She walked in gracefully, smiling and waving flirtatiously with the single guys that were scattered around. She sat at a booth, and when the bartender came p, she slapped down some bills and ordered a margarita. She sipped the drink once it was brought to her. She only had one, for the sake of her twin, Thais. She stood, and walked over to the dance-floor, dancing surprisingly well despite the 4-5 inch inch heels she was wearing.

Dress:
Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWzWo2MwQntSjxPFKamFEveKPpM-0ZErgad3EGqZGH5I9IakrKAA

Shoes:
Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIKXgUfav7OvwY1-Aln48orpT5EX4w2-j6X7KJswW56Pkl-jzp
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) Icon_minitime1Wed May 25, 2011 10:16 pm

Alexander sighed slightly. He sipped his drink a bit but it wasn't to his taste. He was a picky one, but it wasn't the drink so much as that it was him. He was bored. He looked around with his intensely purple eyes, not like the average mans eyes, no, they held a torn of red that he tried to hide. He was part vamp after all. He sat, nochalont in his seat untill he spotted Clio. His eyes glinted with a tinge of interest as he tested the air. His insanly good oilfactory sences knew the scent she held, paranormal. She was different and it made her worth wile. At least a little.

He stood, with a feral sort of grace. His wold body language said he was something different and special than any other gut there. He strode with an easy sort of confidence one gains with years spent surviving vampire slayers attacking left and right. He gave her a gleaming smile with only a tiny bit of fang, it was hard to hide. "May I have a dance with you?" He inquired in a slight English accent. He was well dressed head to toe, he learned to do so long before he was turned. Nothing less was to be expected.

(parents stare at my posts sometimes so keep this to a PG13 at the most. I don't like getin grounded lolz)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) Icon_minitime1Wed May 25, 2011 10:43 pm

(Meh...Did mah nails, and it took an hour Dx)

Clio turned, and made eye-contact with the one who'd ask her to dance, and she nodded, smiling. She studied him, the way he dressed was...old worldly. He himself seemed like it. She brushed her hair from her cheek, revealing her some-what flower shaped birthmark, that she and her sister shared. He was over all good looking, almost as good looking as Luc. She beat the thoughts of him down. She was over him, done. She smiled again. She suddenly noticed he seemed...inhuman. She wanted to do a revealing spell, just to quench her curiosity, but she didn't want to do it in front of him, and all other people around her. (Fail...)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) Icon_minitime1Wed May 25, 2011 11:00 pm

He gave a half smirk, she was studying him. His obvious old, sort of historical look had cought her eye. Nothing he could do about that. He was over four hundered years old. Not much could help that. His purple eyes glinted brightly, ringing slightly more red, crud. He was getting a bit hungry and things didn't go well when that happened. He arched his finly shaped eyebrows. "You are a very good dancer." He started danceing himself, distracted. He wasn't sure how this would play out. He just hoped the moon wouldn't be full tonight, that was the only thing that could make it any more complicated. He moved with a grace and finess only a valf could have.

"Before I forget my maners, I am Alexander Fir. And your name, my lovly?" He asked. His accent wasn't as thick as it once was, he had spent a long time away from home.

(It wasn't too bad xD)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) Icon_minitime1Wed May 25, 2011 11:09 pm

Clio moved with...almost...perfect grace along with...Alexander. She giggled, then answered. "Clio Martin." She said. This was the most fun she'd had since Luc. Speaking of him...She sensed him (Hehehe drama) before she saw him. His glass dropped to the floor, shattering, spilling it's contents on the floor. She raised her eyebrows, obviously unaffected by this. Pure anger and hatred shone in his eyes, directed straight at Alexander. She murmured a protection spell, even though Luc could dismantle the spell, if he'd heard what she said. "Um...Hello." Clio said as she pushed down emotions that had once again welled up, though on the outside she didn't show it. (I love drama (:< )
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) Icon_minitime1Thu May 26, 2011 8:23 am

Alexander looked at Luc with half open eyes, as if suddenly tired or bored. But vamps really don't get tired. His purple gazed swirled and turned completly red. That only ever happened when he was hungry, or very protective. He gave a half smile and looked to Clio,"It seems your haveing a douse of trouble hm? Why don't we escape this dance floor and go outside for a bit, things in my experience go better that way." He senced her spell she had done, he had been around witches before. He found them... Intreging. His red eyes narrowed in warning at Luc not to be stupid. Alexander may be from the fifteen hundereds and quite an old vamp, but with age comes power, and with were bites comes a tendensy to howl at the moon.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) Icon_minitime1Thu May 26, 2011 1:34 pm

(Nice post)

Cliio nodded, and glared at Luc, before heading out of the building. Once outside, she leaned against the outer wall, and sighed. she'd explain everything to Alexander when he came out. (Fail. Ran out of skittles, and sis is nagging me.)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) Icon_minitime1Thu May 26, 2011 5:22 pm

(xD thankies, I tryies hard)

Alexander smiled slightly at the comicalness of this turn of events, it almost made him want to laugh, but he didn't do much of that. He followed Clio carefuly. He walked with a natural rythum, knowing just when there would be a path between people, when to quicken his stride to pass an oncomer, or slow and let them pass. He walked with a quiet effiency and never looked back. His eyes turned their normal purple as he calmed down slowly. When he was outside with her he gave her a welcoming look, tinted with fine puzzlement,"May I ask you what that was about? An ex boyfriend or somehting? I never much cared for them you know, too sulky," He mused. He toyed with the idea of simply telling her he was a Valf, but where was the fun in that. She could figure it out, seemed smart enough.

Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) Icon_minitime1Thu May 26, 2011 6:55 pm

Emotions of pain and sadness washed over her face, visible to those who payed close enough attention. She spoke slowly. She wanted to get the weight of it off her chest. "Yeah..Ex boyfriend. He and I started dating, and he went by the name of Andre, and then, when my sister moved here after dad died, I didn't know him at all, and he started dating her at the same time. He went by Luc. Andre is his middle name. Luc his first. He showed up at a party I'd thrown. Thais saw him, and then I kicked him out of the house, but he wouldn't leave until Thais talked to him. She told him off two." She said, feeling a lot better now that she'd gotten it out. She sighed, and caught his eyes again. She could see them better, since they were under an outside light. They were purple...
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) Icon_minitime1Thu May 26, 2011 8:18 pm

He bit at his lip, thoughtful. "Well, a player have we? Humph. You could cirtainly do much better." He said with conviction. She deserved someone nicer, who wouldn't toy with her emotions that way. He smiled when he noticed her look,"Ya like my eyes hm?" he laughed slightly at her studying them. "Not exactly normal are they? You know something, let's see if you can guess my secret now." He said. Alexander enjoyed this so far, it was geting fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2011 1:35 am

Oooooh so bad do I wanna join!!! Alyssa would love to get her hands on Clio >:Doh and dream Alex is like 1000 years old since he is a original valf
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2011 9:04 am

Only if okay with tater! But I likes the drama there cassy lolzxD
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) Icon_minitime1Mon May 30, 2011 6:14 pm

(I dun mind, Cassy. Sorry I was dead. Power went out for like, three days)

Clio thought for a moment. "Oh...My...God....(you're a fairy!) You're a....vampire?" She said with huge eyes. She looked up and down the alleyway, wondering if anyone's around.

(Epic failure plus, Cassy, instead of Clio, Alyssa could go after Thais, who's Clio's twin.)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) Icon_minitime1Mon May 30, 2011 10:03 pm

He grinned, a smile that reached his glowing royal purple eyes. So close and yet too far,"Umm...m...er, no. Not really even close. Well, yeah I am but not a pure vamp. Since it's not something most even think about I'll just say, I'm a Valf, Were/Vamp cross sort of. And I'm an origional, one of the more powerful Valfs. And you are a witch,"He added. He enjoyed messing with the heads of people who had just found out, magic or no he could scare the crap out of them. But she was different. He actualy liked her. She was nice. Even if she wasn't a valf.

(that minds meh, me and cassy had a plot idea that involves Alexander and Clio if you want to participate. Cass can maybe pm u deets when she is on[pwease] and you can see if you want to join in.)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) Icon_minitime1Mon May 30, 2011 10:27 pm

(She feels specicalz, and......*makes grabbyhands at plot thinger*)

Clio's eyes grew wide. She'd never heard of...valfs. Plus, no one...except another witch...could tell she was, well, a witch. "Uh..." Was all she could say at that point. (Time for more drama with Luc (:< ) Suddenly, she felt rage, and the feeling was getting stronger. She saw Luc's image in her head, and suddenly, the door flew open, and slammed against the wall, then shutting on it's own. Luc stormed out, followed by one of the guards. Luc yelled as the guard gave up trying to calm him down and went inside. Luc wheeled around, and narrowed his eyes at Alexander once they caught sight of him. "You..." He said angerly, and stepped towards him challengingly. Clio advanced, about ready to beat the crap out of him. She hoped Alexander wold hold her back, unless he wanted a dead body the the ally in the next few minutes, because she was about ready to strangle Luc to death.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) Icon_minitime1Mon May 30, 2011 11:11 pm

Alexander watched the quickly deteriorating scene before him with a mild amusement. He wasn't worried. Then again, he'd sworn off worrying because it was so dang pointless. Life happened. He reached out and put a steadying hand on Clio's shoulder ti hold her back. Inside he had hidden the massive power within him, years of practice payed off. Now the air around him seemed to boil with an intence power. His purple eyes swirled and turned dark red with adgitation. He seriously hated ex boyfriends. But he had the control and sence of self preservation to stop Clio from making a mistake."Now, now. We can be peacful here." He murmered quietly to Clio. He went forward and stood next to her, his whole posture showing annoyed dominence. He wasn't about to let this jerk get her all riled up. "Me indeed. And you?" He asked bluntly, the answer and question makeing literaly no sence at all.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 3:00 pm

Clio took a step back, and looked up at Alexander. She could sense agitation. She tried calming herself down as she nodded in response to what Alexander had whispered to her. She turned and smiled, and Thais (Tye-ees) came around the corner soon after. Thais's eyes widened at the sight of Luc. He was obviously drunk. She frze beside her sister, and her eyes made their way to Alexander. "Sup?" She asked randomly.

Luc suddenly ran at Alexander as he saw Thais come up next to him. He threw a punch...
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 4:58 pm

Alexander smiled at Thais quickly. Before he could reply to her Luc had thrown a punch. Alexander reached out a hand with the speed and agility only a Valf had and grabed a firm hold on the mans amr before the punch landed. He gave a fanged smile the drunken Luc wouldn't probly remember in the morning and pushed him back a little. He walked calmly up to Luc,"I sugest you call a cab, your in no condition to drive. And I get the feeling you are not welcomed here." He said. His tone was like ice, fridged.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 5:38 pm

Thais was dragged back by Clio, who didn't want her injured...again. Luc jut walked off grumbling. He'd come back for Clio another time...if the guy wasn't around her.

Clio sighed, and smiled at Alexander. "Thanks. This is my twin, Thais." She said, gesturing towards her sister. Thais smiled shyly, after glaring at Luc once he left. "Hi...Again." She said as she looked around.

(Fail -.-)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 5:57 pm

Alexander walked back over to the two. He smiled pleasently at Thais,"Wonderful to meet you. I'm Alexander Fir. Just wondering, but does that guy come around a lot?" He asked. His eyes reterned to their normaly pleasent dark purple. He had almost considered biting Luc. Good thing he was in control of himself. Or rather, usualy was. He moved to lean on the wall of the club, still watching he sisters.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 6:25 pm

Thais nodded. "He follows us pretty much everywhere." She said, still glancing around, making sure Luc was really gone. Clio sighed, and leaned against the wall next to Alexander. Thais was on the opposite wall. Suddenly, a blue orb appeared in front of Clio. a old, worn sounding voice came through, and Clio and the voice spoke to each other, before the orb exploded into rainbow sparks, which rained down and disappeared as they hit the pavement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 6:32 pm

(hey sorry about not being on and yes i will give you the info on the plot Very Happy its epical xD so this is alyssa, alex's brother, and will prolly be all like "i will whoop your a** if you hurt my brother shes all protective like that she is after all his older sister xD she loves embarrasing him xD)

It was cold for it almost being summer, or it would be if Alyssa could feel cold, or warm for that matter. But she couldn't. And that was that. Further more, her usually green eyes were red. That was the time when everyone that knew her said 'oh crap' and stepped aside. Too bad none of the people in the club knew that, people were being shoved every which way, and security was chasing after her, but she ignored them, they were getting caught in the crowds. She was pissed, the swirling red eyes the tell tale sign. She was pissed, and if you didn't get out of the way, she was going to make you. Prepare for broken bones rebels.

As soon as Alyssa got to the door she could feel him, feel his presence. Her brother. Her beloved brother. Oh how much was she going to enjoy this. Pushing the door open with very little of her strength, making it bang open, she yelled out; "Alexander Fir, get your a** over here right now." Her voice was cold, contained,even though she was yelling. She knew he would be here, even though tonight was supposed to be the pack meeting. There were new-comers left and right, and they needed to decide where everyone stood. What a careless man. Yes, he was careless, and a fool at points. But didn't all older sisters think such things of their brothers?
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 6:48 pm

(imma begone round an hour and a half soz please no write too much without meh. I gotta go shopin for my school dance, ugh.)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 7:00 pm

Clio raised her eyebrows as some chick came out f the building and yelled at Alexander. She turned her head to face him, a questioning look on her face. "Who's she?" She asked, gesturing to the new arrival.

Thais skittered to the side as the door almost slammed into her. She glared quickly at the girl who'd unpurposely almost squashed her with a door, before moving down the wall and sitting cross-legged on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 9:31 pm

(haha back and I has epic outfit for meh dance!)

Alexander groaned as Alyssa came storming out. Crud. He leaned over toward Clio,"Uh, my sister..." He muttered. His eyes were a lighter shade of purple now. He gave Thies an apologetic look. He hoped she was okay, but no ime to ask. He grimaced as he stood up and went over to his sister. His entire demeanor changed as he walked. He became more tense as he neared his sister. Why did se have to come? "Uh, hey sis. Ya know you outta call, like on my cell. Not a geat time. But of course you know that, what exactly is your problem?" he growled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!)   Clio's Night Out (For DreamChaser!!!) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next