Neko

Night time fly...Ghosts go by...(Open for anyone :P)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Night time fly...Ghosts go by...(Open for anyone :P) Empty
PostSubject: Night time fly...Ghosts go by...(Open for anyone :P)   Night time fly...Ghosts go by...(Open for anyone :P) Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:13 pm

A red and black blur shot across the sky, red petals falling as the blur shot around. Deadly Black Rose, a shapeshifter from wolf to dragon, was flying around like crazy.

The gang, Kiba, Tsume, Toboe, Hige, Blue, and Derek had all ran over here from hearing the roars, they all facepalmed instead of Kiba.

Deadly Black Rose landed, perched, and nearly crushing the tree she was on. Some red and black petals floating around her quietly, she roared softly aloud."Who dares, cross thy path of the deadly rose..?"She roared.

"I do."Kiba said, walking up."But it's only fair I am a wolf and you are too. I sense you can shapeshift into a wolf too, I am not Taunting you. I am just making fights fairly not oddly."He spoke.

"Ahha...A fair little fight, Hm? Well a fair fight it is!"She growled, turning into her wolf form.

A LITTLE AFTER A FIGHT...

Kiba was lying on the ground....Deadly Black Rose as her wolf self, standing above him..Just about to strike down with the final inches of fangs to make him die."Tsuka...T-T-T-Tsuka..."He whined quietly.

The rest, had fallen as well, Derek was hiding...He turned into his blue wolf form, and launched himself at Black Rose. Just tackling her for a minute, but then being launched at the tree, He whined. All..Were fallen...All..Lost hope....They gave in, the gang ran off except..Kiba..

(-WARNING: If thy story to dramatic then get out. Nah, Jk XD)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Night time fly...Ghosts go by...(Open for anyone :P)   Night time fly...Ghosts go by...(Open for anyone :P) Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:09 pm

(you no mind i join?)

An annoyed screech peirced the air. Erskine peeked out of a cave in the side of a high ridge, glaring at the disturbence. She growled low as she skittered dow the slope to investigate, followed by four fluffy lumps. She reached the site of the battle, eyeing her suroundings suspiciuosly. She spotted the fleeing pack and mused quietly. Erskine chattered to her Gryphlets to stay hidden for now and strutted out into the open, glareing at Deadly Rose. She snapped her fearsome beak, deciding whether to end this or not. Her tail switched as she looked the scene over.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

PostSubject: Re: Night time fly...Ghosts go by...(Open for anyone :P)   Night time fly...Ghosts go by...(Open for anyone :P) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:06 pm

(*Sneaks in* Ehem. Don't you think he should be calling for Claire/Tsuka?! *puts hands on hips and glares at*)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Night time fly...Ghosts go by...(Open for anyone :P)   Night time fly...Ghosts go by...(Open for anyone :P) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:17 pm

(both of you can join annnd taters he said her name in a quiet whine which I wrote in a small size barely seeable I can read it, and it says: "Tsuka...T-T-T-Tsuka..." Razz)

"Another challenger? How unexpected..Well, I don't have to deal with this WEAKLING CHALLENGER MORON! Any longer!"She growled raising her head up high in pride.

"I...am...not...a...weakling..or..a moron!!!!"Kiba growled, he slightly limped up on his paws, and tried launching at Rose again but he was slammed against the ground with speed and furious actions which made him bleed more. He made a quiet 'I give up' whine but he seemed paralyzed..He couldn't move his blood stained white body..He was in need of Tsuka...Badly..A small tear unnoticeable flowed down from his eye, He could only move his head upward to watch.

"Proves you wrong, Now, On to the Griffin, Who are you and why are you seeming to Trespass on Zellgro's and Phuria's Turf?"She said acknowledgely. She actually owned this part of the plains, but she had no mate that was like her breed.She turned her head, slightly frowning the rest just a devilish grin, She HAD feelings for Kiba, she didn't want to SHOW them to him.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Night time fly...Ghosts go by...(Open for anyone :P)   Night time fly...Ghosts go by...(Open for anyone :P) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:37 pm

(Oh...I feel dumb T. ZOMG!!!! There should be a battle btween Tsuka in her demon wolf form thing, and Deadly Rose Surprised)

Tsuka raised her head, ears pinned against her head. Something was wrong with Kiba. She smelled around for a time, and caught his scent. She followed it, racing along the scent trail. She skidded to a stop, and saw him laying on the ground, his fur soaking in blood. She went to him, and nuzzled and licked him, completely unaware of the dragon/wolf, until she caught the scent. She looked up, and realized this was the creature that tried to kill her Kiba. She growled, and large fangs replaced the smaller canines, and she grew, her red fur turning black. Spikes grew along her spine, as well on her "elbows" She barked, and the trees shook. "Why did you try to kill my Kiba?" She asked coldly, somewhat crouching over her love (<---See what I did there? xD)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Night time fly...Ghosts go by...(Open for anyone :P)   Night time fly...Ghosts go by...(Open for anyone :P) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:42 pm

(XD)

"Is it wrong to defend someone's Turf, Is it against the law?"She said smartly.

"Tsuka....I believe...she has a simple....point..."He strained a bit to speak.

"SHUT IT you snuffering selfish Wolf, human shapeshifter!"SHe snarled.She turned back to Tsuka, "I didn't notice this was you're...'Boyfriend' I was just defending Zellgro's and Phuria's Territory, Who knows where they are? AT THE LAKE WITH PERCY JACKSON! OF COURSE SPEAKING LATIN!!"Black rose shouted rather rudely.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Night time fly...Ghosts go by...(Open for anyone :P)   Night time fly...Ghosts go by...(Open for anyone :P) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:53 pm

(Epic battleness) (ZOMG!!! Should I bring in Magi too?)

Tsuka did know she had a point, but still.The witch hadn't needed to go to this length to protect some stupid territory. "If it's This...Zellegro and Phuria's territory, why are YOU protecting it?" She asked logically. She'd calmed quite a bit, but she was still in her demon wolf form. She sat, but moved first so she wouldn't squish Kiba. "And, he's not shelfish. He's given more than your probably have in the last six years." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Night time fly...Ghosts go by...(Open for anyone :P)   Night time fly...Ghosts go by...(Open for anyone :P) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:00 pm

(Random dramaness XD)

Her eyes turned blue, "I...I..I'm...Just a monster...Don't...look at me...This is why everyone runs from me...I'm the only kind of me...And...I'm just trying..to be...nice and...I just don't know how to react to non-my kinds...I'm...I'm sorry...I'll just go..I'm too sorry..."She said. She shrunk into her beautiful, petalled wolf form.

(Watch what Kiba does XD)
Kiba weakly got up and sat on his haunches, "Your beautiful and less fierce in you're wolf form..."he said getting up and sitting next to Black Rose just to comfort her."I forgive you, There's no need to be amazingly sorry."He said now backing up and sitting next to Tsuka.

*Flirtyness XD*
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Night time fly...Ghosts go by...(Open for anyone :P)   Night time fly...Ghosts go by...(Open for anyone :P) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:04 pm

(Oh no he did-n't!)

Tsuka went to her wolf form, and glared at Kiba."Am I not beautiful enough any more?" She asked only half sarcastically, licking a paw as if she didn't really care, which she did. She wasn't normally jealous...Maybe it was just her wolf instincts...Or her human...She didn't know anymore, since her senses jumbled up a lot.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Night time fly...Ghosts go by...(Open for anyone :P)   Night time fly...Ghosts go by...(Open for anyone :P) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:06 pm

"Well....To tell the truth, Your wolf form scares the hell outta of me and Your human form is much more preferred for me."He said with a slight quiet chuckle.

"Yeah, Ditto."Black rose said quietly.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Night time fly...Ghosts go by...(Open for anyone :P)   Night time fly...Ghosts go by...(Open for anyone :P) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:39 pm

Tsuka smiled. "Ok then." She said. She changed again, and sat next to Kiba, cross legged, and petted his soft fur, not caring that blood was getting on her hand. "Better?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Night time fly...Ghosts go by...(Open for anyone :P)   Night time fly...Ghosts go by...(Open for anyone :P) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:38 pm

Erskine tossed her feathered head up, watching the goings on with a half amused look. She found this somewhat petty. Oh well, she was entitled to her opinion. She chirped to her Gryphlets, alowing them to roam not that she was sure the situation was safe. Erskine turned to the ones who had disrupted her nap, and woken her rambunctious Gryphlets. An annoyed look crossed her face. She outta drive them off. But she was tired and in no mood for trouble, " Mm, you disturbed my Gryphlets. I'm Erskine." she added. Her sleepyness didn't alow for her to be curt. Erskine found a soft patch of grass and settled herself down, resting her head on her talins.

The gryphlets squeeked excitedly when their mother let them play. The largest, Bjorn, a black male, went tearing off. He ran quickly, hopping and flapping his wings. Bjorn was so easily excited. He rushed over to greet the others. He lept at Tsuka, chirping happily. At this age they were like babies, and didn't speak words. His sisters, Akiel and Ephemia came leaping over once Bjorn declared it safe.

( xD I was riding on my grandparents property with their neighbor all day! FUN!)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Night time fly...Ghosts go by...(Open for anyone :P)   Night time fly...Ghosts go by...(Open for anyone :P) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:47 pm

Tsuka looked up, sudden;y aware of the Gryphon. "Hello." She said, somewhat cheerfully. She scooched over a little, and pulled Kiba's head into her lap, and began petting it. "Cute...Em...Babies..You got there." She said, watching the energetic little gryphons. (Meh.)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Night time fly...Ghosts go by...(Open for anyone :P)   Night time fly...Ghosts go by...(Open for anyone :P) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:12 pm

Erskine glanced over at Tsuka, eyes half open. She snorted at the comment. Sometimes she wasn't sure how cute they were, being so hyper and excitable. Akiel ran over and perched on her mothers back, head held high. Erskine shifted carefuly so as not to disturb the little Gryphlet. "Humph. If you watch 'em for a bit I'll show you what we Gryphons are favored for gaurding so well." She said. She needed a nap. And to hunt a bit later. (Gryphons were known for being amazing gaurdians of precious things such as hoards of gold.)

Bjorn walked around Kiba carefuly. He nibbled at Tsuka's hair a little with his beak. Gryphons were sensative to emotion. He knew this one was hurt. But he was nothing like his ledgendary cousin. He couldn't do much at this age anyhow. Bjorn lept up and landed very carefuly on Tsuka's shoulder, sitting with impeckable balance.

Ephemia watched everyone with a puzzled look. She didn't understand trouble well yet. Though her kind were know for their feircly protective behavior. She chirped and bounded along, play bowing at Black rose. She flapped her wings, growling like she was tough. Ephemia played with everone who would entertain her. She wagged her tail as she crouched.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Night time fly...Ghosts go by...(Open for anyone :P)   Night time fly...Ghosts go by...(Open for anyone :P) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:48 pm

Tsuka smiled, and reached her free hand up and patted his head. " I wouldn't mind babysitting. They seem like little angels." She said, smiling.

A screech filled the air as Yenphrite went in for a landing. It wasn't an aggressive screech, it was only to let the group know he was coming. He glided over them, and landed softly. He sniffed, through the nostrils in his beak (<---xD). He turned to look at the female he smelled. He noticed the gryphlets, too. Boy were they adorable, and were probably very energetic. Maybe she could use some help. She walked over to the group, folding his wings into his body as he went. "Hello there." He said, more to the other gryphon than to the others.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Night time fly...Ghosts go by...(Open for anyone :P)   Night time fly...Ghosts go by...(Open for anyone :P) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:30 pm

Erskine smiled when Tsuka agreed. Now she could take a nap. But when she was about to nod off She heard a screech that anounced the aproach of one of her kind. Her head shot up and she stiffened slightly. But she quickly lost her edge when she saw his kind demeanor. Erskine pulled herself to a sitting position as he aproached the group. Memories of her past mate filled her mind and she had to push down the strong emotion,"Mm, Hello. I'm Erskine. Nice to see I'm not alone in the area." She commented. It was lonly with just the Gryphlets for company.

Bjorn quickly lost interest in Tsuka and bounded over to Yenphrite. He cooed and chirped in excitment at the sight of another adult Gryphon to play with. He hopped over, continualy flapping his wings, even though it would be a while before he could fly. He squeeked and lept at Yenphrite. He loved to play, and was sometimes more of a handful than he was worth.

Erskine scoffed at her gryphlet's rowdy behavior. Someday he would mess with the wrong creature. She hoped he would learn a lesson before he got hurt. Oh well. "Er, sorry if they can be a little much. Youngsters have literaly no self control." She said.

Akiel and Ephemia grew curious of this new Gryphon and scrambled over to join their brother, chirping loudly. Akiel sat right in front of Yenphrite, staring intently at him, muscles quivvering as she readied to pounce. Ephemia lept at his back, using her wings to glide a little and reach him. She cooed proudly as she played Queen of the Gryphon.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Night time fly...Ghosts go by...(Open for anyone :P)   Night time fly...Ghosts go by...(Open for anyone :P) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:42 pm

Yehphrite smiled kindly. "I'm Yenphrite. The gryphlets will learn to control themselves. Thway they do things now is how they learn." He said. He blurted out random facts like that, though he didn't know why. He kept his head and back as still as possible so the little female on his back wouldn't fall. With his front....'foot' he gently cuffed the black male, so he didn't hurt. He also stared back at another young female, locking eyes with her. Suddenly, he shouted "BOO!"
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Night time fly...Ghosts go by...(Open for anyone :P)   Night time fly...Ghosts go by...(Open for anyone :P) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:09 pm

Erskine smiled. He was good with the youngsters. All she was concerned about was the Gryphlets safty. Well, this seemed fine. So long as they were looked after no harm could come. "Well, I'm tired it's nap time for me. I supose you could keep them entertained a bit." She said. Erskine settled herself and closed her eyes, gratful for the rest.

Bjorn growled a littl, rolling over onto his back and nipping at Yenphrite's foot. He kicked his hind legs as if to tear at the belly of an enemy. He screeched and lept repeatedly, atacking the monster that was Yenphrite's foot.

Ephemia chirped and crawled along Yen's back, springing forward in little leaps. She flew at his head, talins outstreched. She cought little but air and flopped to the ground. She quickly righted herself, rubbing on Yenphrite's legs happily.

Akiel shreeked excitedly when Yenphrite shouted. She floped down, folling over on the ground with hardly contained energy. She lept at his feet but missed, laying on the ground tired. One down.
(Nyan has the fourth Gryphlet! SHE MUST COME ON!)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Night time fly...Ghosts go by...(Open for anyone :P)   Night time fly...Ghosts go by...(Open for anyone :P) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:15 pm

( I know D:)

Yenphrite quieted. "Sshhh. You're mommy's trying to sleep. Why don't we play a game. It's called Mum. You have to be absolutely silent, and those who win, will get to start their own little treasure pile." He said, smilled. He used his beak to ruffle his wing feathers, and a few shiny gold coins fell to the ground. "On the word mum, you have to be quiet ok? 1...2...3...MUM!" He whispered, then sat, and stared at the gryphlets.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Night time fly...Ghosts go by...(Open for anyone :P)   Night time fly...Ghosts go by...(Open for anyone :P) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:59 am

The Gryphlets looked at him, heads tilted. They were quiet now. Mostly because they were deciding if the instinct to gaurd shiny things would overide the one to bounce around and be noisy. Bjorn stiffened, sitting on the grass and blinking. He swayed back and forth, quivering and wanting to squeek. But he just sat, ocasionaly yawning.

Ephemia stoped chirping but still weaved between Yenphrite's legs. She nibbled at his tail and couldn't stop a squeek. Oh well. She just wanted to play. Then perhaps a nap was in her future. She padded along and floped on the ground next to her brother, looking up at him and streching her talins up to pat at his face. Bjorn just sneezed and backed a step. He wanted shiny.

Akiel also wanted shiny. She sat as scilently as if she were made of stone. Her eyes fixed on the pretty thing that cought her interest. She flicked her tail to let out a tiny bit of energy.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Night time fly...Ghosts go by...(Open for anyone :P)   Night time fly...Ghosts go by...(Open for anyone :P) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:38 am

Yenphrite smiled. "Ok guys. You can get your coins now." He looked at the one who'd squeaked. "Go and get some too. You were still quiet." He said. He smiled at the playful one, and wriggled his tail, trying to lure her over. With a talon, he pushed the shiny things towards them. The small female looked intent on getting something that caught her eye. This was god cause for a reward. He dug around in his wing feathers, and offered her a shiny sapphire pendent, surrounded by a silver heart with small diamonds embedded in it. It was fairly large, but not so big she couldn't carry it.

Actual size: |-----------------------------------------| (Same size up and down.)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Night time fly...Ghosts go by...(Open for anyone :P)   Night time fly...Ghosts go by...(Open for anyone :P) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:49 am

Halafaux wandered somewhere off, she tried climbing a tree to get a apple, she stared up at the tree and screeched quietly. Halafaux wandered back over to her mother, and sat quietly waiting and just staring at something that caught her eye. What was it..? She didn't know, she wandered over to investigate. She sniffed it, it seemed big. She began digging, apparently she found a coffin. She dragged it out of the earth, she nudged it open carefully then..something moved inside it when she opened it..There was a loud screech, then chirp, then a dimmer chirp, even quieter chirp..then no sounds at all, Just the horrifying sounds of a baby gryphon taken away underground..

(CLIFF-HAANGER. Razz I love suspenseful drama XD)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Night time fly...Ghosts go by...(Open for anyone :P)   Night time fly...Ghosts go by...(Open for anyone :P) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:14 am

( NNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!! <3!!!!!!)

The three lept about excitedly. Bjorn growled and clamed a talinful of the wonderfuly sparkly objects. He grabed up an extra coin and bounded off to find a good spot to place them. Akiel chirped and snatched up the pendent. She slung it over her neck and grabed a beakful of coins. She soon ran off to hide her things as well. Ephemia also gathered some shiny things for her own stash. But she soon cought scent of Halafaux and lost her interest. She lept away and raced to where Halafaux was, skidding to a halt. Ephemia chirped to her sibling as she investigated the discovery. Her eyes widened and she lept away with a burst of agility. What was this?
(Erskine seeping!)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Night time fly...Ghosts go by...(Open for anyone :P)   Night time fly...Ghosts go by...(Open for anyone :P) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:18 am

Yenphrite left the gryphlets to Tsuka, before 'galloping' over to where Halafuax had disappeared. He screeched angrily, yelled at Erskine to wake up, and began digging furiously. He screeched and roared at the ground. "Bring her back!" He yelled again and again as he tried to rescue the gryphlet. (You can tell he loves gryphlets)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Night time fly...Ghosts go by...(Open for anyone :P)   Night time fly...Ghosts go by...(Open for anyone :P) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:40 am

Akiel blinked and sniffed as she watched Yenphrite digging. She screeched and growled at the ground, wrigling angrily.
She bit at the ground around the edge of where her sibling disapeared.

Erskine's head shot up instantly. Good thing she was rested up. The Gryphon took the short flight over to where Yenphrite was diging. She nearly roared as she launched at the ground where her little Gryphlet disapeared. Furious she started diging, tearing at the edges with her deadly sharp beak. She dug intently, snuffling as she went further and further.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night time fly...Ghosts go by...(Open for anyone :P)   Night time fly...Ghosts go by...(Open for anyone :P) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next