Neko

Pressing On. (OPEN!)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Pressing On. (OPEN!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

Pressing On. (OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: Pressing On. (OPEN!)   Pressing On. (OPEN!) Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:28 am

No one can hear me scream... Maybe it's just a dream.

The words blaired at a stentorian level as the girl sauntered along the sidewalk with no true direction. A perpetual grin was glued to her face as she walked, Ipod playing way too loudly and eyes never looking where she was going. She had a habit of doing that. She jus didn't pay attention... A sigh escaped her lungs as she did a half twirl, just barely skirting around a bicicle as it came hurtling past. A roll of her stormy blue eyes and she continued on her way.

For once she had bothered to do something with her hair, and right now it was in two dark ponytails, her bangs covering her eyes almost completely. Sanguis hummed along to the songs she listened to, eyes half closed and only barely making it past people without crashing into them. Her lips were the colorof her namesake, a vibrent scarlet shade that could put real blood to shame. Suddenly her long legs ceased moving and she straightened, glancing around. She had no clue where she was now, but that wasn't a problem. She could find her place nearly anywhere wihout trying. No danger of being lost. She glanced at her own outfit; a light grey tanktop with a pinstriped sleeveless vest over it, and tight black jeans. For some reason she was missing her shoes again. Her mind was wandering too much today... Glowering slightly, she turned, stalking across the road to sit down on a bench outside some random store she didn't care to catch the name of. She was too BORED. Sanguis frowned and stretched out, laying all the way across the bench. Maybe entertainment could find her today.
Back to top Go down

Pressing On. (OPEN!)
Page 1 of 1