Neko

destiny is waiting for a man

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
deadly rose~alpha

Awesomeness : 20

destiny is waiting for a man Empty
PostSubject: destiny is waiting for a man   destiny is waiting for a man Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:33 am

destiny walked into the bar.she was wearing a lace shirt black skinnyjeans and silver highheels.her eyes were purple and she had brown hair with blonde highlights.a man reached for her shirt but moved quickly away to the bar."wine please."she gave him a $5 bill.
Back to top Go down
FutureRider

FutureRider

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Hello   destiny is waiting for a man Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:28 pm

-drew-
He walked into the bar,it had been a very long night,the scar through his lip and the torn jeans was enough to tell that he had been beaten up,he was just walking in the back ally coming to the bar,and suddenly a huge guy jumped out and robbed him,wonderful. He slid onto the bar stool beside the girl, immediately noticing the look of naughtiness in her eyes. He signaled the bar tender for a beer,then turned to her "hello,my name is Drew" he held his hand out to her.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

PostSubject: Re: destiny is waiting for a man   destiny is waiting for a man Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:05 pm

A snarl came from her lips,showing huge white fangs.She was a wolf that could disguise as a human."I don't trust humans."She quickly walked out of the bar and once outside,she changed into a entirely white wolf.Her ripped clothes on the ground.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: destiny is waiting for a man   destiny is waiting for a man Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1