Neko

Burn is new - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Burn is new

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What is the best kind of elmental horse?
Fire
Burn is new - Page 2 Empty57%Burn is new - Page 2 Empty
 57% [ 4 ]
water
Burn is new - Page 2 Empty14%Burn is new - Page 2 Empty
 14% [ 1 ]
air
 14% [ 1 ]
earth
Burn is new - Page 2 Empty0%Burn is new - Page 2 Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't know
 14% [ 1 ]
who cares?
Burn is new - Page 2 Empty0%Burn is new - Page 2 Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
~Sky~

~Sky~

Awesomeness : 30

Burn is new - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn is new   Burn is new - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 7:38 pm

Whisp turned.."dad!" the sparkign stallion smiled.."hello air.." He turned at the red mare at the back.. "whos this?"
Back to top Go down
http://equusferusrpg.proboards.com/index.cgi
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Burn is new   Burn is new - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 16, 2011 5:14 pm

Burn snorted, her tail flames flickering back and forth as if she'd swished them, which you really can't do with flames unless you had a tail bone for them, that she didn't. She shook her crackling head and turned to him. She pinned her ears, defiant. Her personality often would change on how she preceved thoses around her, and so far she felt annoyed. Something made a snap and sparks flew from her now white burning mane. She didn't like his tone... "I am Burning ember," She said, feeling slightly grouchy, "Less formaly known as Burn." as in I'll burn you to a crap if you piss me off she thought. He cought her in a mood swing, never good.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Burn is new   Burn is new - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 16, 2011 6:39 pm

"ahh ivy.." He said softly.."its good to see you."" he nodded...Air flicked his tail, his real named was Air..
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Burn is new   Burn is new - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 16, 2011 9:37 pm

Her eye flames turned to a redish pink of annoyance. If she could she would narrow her eyes, but you can't use what you lack. She blew a large puff of black smoke at lightning. "You havn't any busness calling me that," she hissed, looking at her charred self," Unless you're horrably blind and didn't notice, I've burned. I'm little different from my former earthy self." She mused.

( haha the poem thingy right?)
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Burn is new   Burn is new - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 17, 2011 2:33 pm

"I know, your real father Told me" HE spoke and made a flash with his mane.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Burn is new   Burn is new - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 17, 2011 5:32 pm

She snorted in discust. "I havn't an idea of your meaning. Anyways," she drawled, looking outside the cave at the slightly calmer weather as the rain turned to a drizzle,"I have something a bit important to do. If you will walk with me you could explain your meaning." She walked to the front of the cave. Her redhot coal hooves singed the rock they tred on. She was slightly interested now, but she had something she need to do that couldn't really wait and she would leave without them if she really had to.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Burn is new   Burn is new - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 17, 2011 6:16 pm

Lightning paused.. " i better be on my way" Lightning ran into the mist. Whisp turned..
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Burn is new   Burn is new - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 17, 2011 8:10 pm

Burn watched him leave, her eye flames turning a satisfied green. She turned to air," So will you come?Or go somewhere else?" She asked. (blah..... I lack muse*goes to kitchen for a monster*)
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Burn is new   Burn is new - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 18, 2011 5:22 pm

"come? Were?" he said softly..
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Burn is new   Burn is new - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm

(Hope you dont mind that I join you two :3 )

Crimson Waltzed into view of the other two horses and stopped. A spooky fog lurked around him and screams could be heard in his voice as he spoke. "Well....What have we here?.." He spoke in a strong tone. He smiled and smoke came from his nostrils and mouth. Blood and Scars covered his body and his mane and tail was bloodsoaked. But his fur was a dirty white. Parts of decayed flesh hung from his body and his hooves burned fire red. He smirked evilly and chuckled. His eyeless sockets watched them and red glowed in his skull.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Burn is new   Burn is new - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 18, 2011 10:14 pm

Burn turned to Crimson. Her eye flames burned red with a feirceness she rarely took on around others. Her mane and tail flickered, burning a combo of blue and white in her annoyance at his intrusion. "Who are you?" She asked bluntly. Burn wasn't sure she was interested, but she had enough sence not to trust him, not at all, not yet.

(I hated the origional post soz imma decided to change it... POST you peoples!)
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: Burn is new   Burn is new - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:21 pm

Whisped turned..he thought...He looked along the two.

(NO MUSE)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burn is new   Burn is new - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Burn is new
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2