Neko

Burn is new

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Burn is new

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What is the best kind of elmental horse?
Fire
Burn is new Empty57%Burn is new Empty
 57% [ 4 ]
water
Burn is new Empty14%Burn is new Empty
 14% [ 1 ]
air
 14% [ 1 ]
earth
Burn is new Empty0%Burn is new Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't know
 14% [ 1 ]
who cares?
Burn is new Empty0%Burn is new Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

Burn is new Empty
PostSubject: Burn is new   Burn is new Icon_minitime1Thu May 05, 2011 8:37 pm

The sun glowed red as it set, low in the sky. Birds just started to cease chirping and bed down for the night. Suddenly there was a low, shirt snort from a small stand of trees and a pice of forest began to move. A hose took form as she plodded slowly toward a clearing. Her thick wooden hooves dug in the soft ground. Her pelt was made of mosses and lichen thickly matted to cover her wooden skelaton. The mare's mane was a tangle of vines and grasses that were turning an ugly brown with her age. She stopped in the middle of the field and grunted as she suddenly plowed into the ground. The mare snorted and reached her head around to her back and snuffled lichen lips in search. She pulled a small black seed pod, much pike a burr, From her back. Then she lay on her side, head tucked to her chest, and slowed her breathing to a halt.

----—------ middle of night. ------—----

There were snaps and pops as what was the mares body somehow set aflame. Smoke billowed in the wind, permiating the air with heavy darkness. Flames lept and danced, celabrating. She burned untill thre was not but a charred mass of dead wood. Minutes passed And the wood nearly cooled.

There was a shudder in the wood pile and it began to shift. Black ash covered legs unfolded and strained to get some bend. She unfurled her neck and raised an ebony head. Crisp limbs shook and streched as she tried to stand. Ashen lungs snorted out a cloud of smoke as she rose and stood on limbs shakey as those of a newborn foal. Her eyes were black sockets with tiny flames flickering inside, a light shade of green. Flames sprung up on her neck long and light blue like a mane. She shook her head and a cloud of ash fell from her midnight colored body. She was once a creature of earth and now of flame.

Her name was ivy
Now it's not
She's always burning
Glowing hot
Cold is one thing
Burn is not. (lolz I wrote her a poem during a test at school)
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

Awesomeness : 30

Burn is new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn is new   Burn is new Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 7:19 pm

Wisp paussed he smelled the air. HE was a gray waving back in forth. He sented fire, burnt ash. He froze..
Back to top Go down
http://equusferusrpg.proboards.com/index.cgi
Monster

Monster

Burn is new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn is new   Burn is new Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 1:33 pm

Burn snorted, her breath puffing smoke like floating gray snakes twirling through the air. She screamed, not for any one reason but really because she could, and reared. Burn pawed the air with glowing red hooves made of buring coals that singed the earth like a brand as she touched down. Her mane and tail turned from blue to reddish orange as she rotted in wisp's direction. Her eye flames glowed gold as she looked at him, interested. "Who are you?" she asked bluntly as she flicked her flaming tail.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

Burn is new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn is new   Burn is new Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 3:53 pm

"whisp" he said. His body floating..
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Burn is new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn is new   Burn is new Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 4:02 pm

"Hmmm. I'm burning ember, or I am now, but call me Burn." she replyed, studying him. Her ears crackled as she flicked them in interest.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

Burn is new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn is new   Burn is new Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 4:05 pm

a breeze went through, he shaked his head..
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Burn is new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn is new   Burn is new Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 4:19 pm

Her mane and tail flames flickered in the breeze but continued burning brightly. She pranced and snorted excitedly. She cantered about a moment, releasing excess energy, then trotted back to whisp. She nudged him lightly, "wanna run with me?" she asked. She flicked her tail at him, cooling the temp so he wasn't burned.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

Burn is new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn is new   Burn is new Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 5:09 pm

"sure" he said softly and smiled.. his gray coat shaking..

ooc- KENTUCY DERBY
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Burn is new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn is new   Burn is new Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 5:31 pm

She smiled back and galloped off, glowing hooves searing the earth she tred apon. "just try and catch me!" she shouted.

Ooc: rlly? Who won?! I don't much like racing but I feel I outta know stuff xD you watched?
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

Burn is new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn is new   Burn is new Icon_minitime1Sat May 07, 2011 5:38 pm

He jumped into the air running faster and faster. He poked her with his muzzle he pulled away>."ouch.."

ooc- Animal Kingdom.. i thought pants on fire was going to win.. girl jockey!!!
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Burn is new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn is new   Burn is new Icon_minitime1Sun May 08, 2011 3:09 pm

"oh, sorry!" she said, pulling herself to a stop.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

Burn is new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn is new   Burn is new Icon_minitime1Sun May 08, 2011 5:37 pm

"it's fine" he smiled and shaked his head.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Burn is new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn is new   Burn is new Icon_minitime1Sun May 08, 2011 6:01 pm

Burn nuzzled him gently, making sure her temp was low enough not to singe him. Her eye flames turned a deep shade of green blue.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

Burn is new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn is new   Burn is new Icon_minitime1Sun May 08, 2011 6:04 pm

He nickered softly..
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Burn is new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn is new   Burn is new Icon_minitime1Sun May 08, 2011 6:09 pm

OOC: sigh. I'm gettin booored. We need action, some excitment!
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

Burn is new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn is new   Burn is new Icon_minitime1Sun May 08, 2011 6:46 pm

ooc- here it is!

A loud rumbled filled the air. Then a flash, small drips of rain fall down

ooc- she does not die.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Burn is new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn is new   Burn is new Icon_minitime1Sun May 08, 2011 7:16 pm

Burn shook her charred head as the rain began to fall. Her coat hissed like a dozen snakes as the drops evaporated on contact. She pinned her crackling ears as the rain came down faster, causeing her mane and tail flames to die down slightly. Burn snorted and her flames turned wite hot. " I gotta get outta this" she said, looking for cover.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

Burn is new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn is new   Burn is new Icon_minitime1Sun May 08, 2011 7:29 pm

"Follow me!" He yelled and vanished into the mist
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Burn is new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn is new   Burn is new Icon_minitime1Sun May 08, 2011 8:11 pm

"a'ight" she said. Burn followed him into the mist, her flames gloing brightly and pushing the darkness away.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

Burn is new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn is new   Burn is new Icon_minitime1Mon May 09, 2011 3:20 pm

He ran into a cave and snorted.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Burn is new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn is new   Burn is new Icon_minitime1Wed May 11, 2011 7:04 pm

She followed, her coat hissing with little bits of steam coming from it as it sizzled the rain away. She shook her self and her flames flickered a bit.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

Burn is new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn is new   Burn is new Icon_minitime1Thu May 12, 2011 6:56 pm

He waved his body
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Burn is new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn is new   Burn is new Icon_minitime1Thu May 12, 2011 6:59 pm

Ooc: where's the effort? Did it DIE?!
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

Burn is new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn is new   Burn is new Icon_minitime1Thu May 12, 2011 8:03 pm

He snorted and raised his head, a thundering sound came form down the path.. "hide!" he yelled at her..HE looked at the flashing stallion, all in back, a yellow mane and a sparking tail..

ooc- its the father of the elements.. (well water and air's father) lighting..
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Burn is new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn is new   Burn is new Icon_minitime1Thu May 12, 2011 10:03 pm

Burn's eye sockets widened and her eye flames turned brown. She stared at the flashing stallion a moment then quickly turned and trotted down the back of the cave. She forced her mane and tail flames to die down form a bright blaze to a soft glow as she hid behind some bolders, puffing smoke. She wondered what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Burn is new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn is new   Burn is new Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Burn is new
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next