Neko

Sapheeria Comes A Wander'n.....(Might Be M!) (Rockeh? Angel?)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sapheeria Comes A Wander'n.....(Might Be M!) (Rockeh? Angel?) Empty
PostSubject: Sapheeria Comes A Wander'n.....(Might Be M!) (Rockeh? Angel?)   Sapheeria Comes A Wander'n.....(Might Be M!) (Rockeh? Angel?) Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:31 pm

(Just to let you know, I don't want someone to post here who types lik dis. I want some1 hoo rites with gramar...Speak in clear,full sentences and no run ons. I want correct spelling please and try to the best of your ability to make a post more than a paragraph..)

Sapheeria Comes A Wander'n.....(Might Be M!) (Rockeh? Angel?) Shirley
The young, full-figured mare trotted in, her icy blue orbs glowing in the thick fog and moonlight. Her gaze landed on a weeping willow tree off to her left. She snorted,scraping a hoof over the dried dirt that contained blood,and the footprints of other horses. She cantered over to the tree, slowig to a stop and plopping down beneath it so comfort until morning.
Her light palomino pelt stuck out in the dark,dreary surroundings. Her hiar was light yellow on a black painting. It was..obvious to others that wandered about. She shivered and mist came out of her nostrils, her breath visible. She shook her head, warming it as blood flowed to her brain,keeping it working.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Sapheeria Comes A Wander'n.....(Might Be M!) (Rockeh? Angel?)   Sapheeria Comes A Wander'n.....(Might Be M!) (Rockeh? Angel?) Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:15 am

(Can I join?!?)

Cloud could see a figure off in the distance. He smiled, maybe this would be a mare that would want to be with him. Others seemed to overlook his presence often. He trotted towards the figure, his blazing red hooves struck the earth harsly, kicking up the dirt and leaving slight burn marks in the grass. His long banner swayed in the slight breeze. His coat was coal black, as with the rest of his body. There was not a speck of white on him. His eyes glowed a bright aqua and they peirced through the dark air. He could see that the figure was in fact a mare and he smiled. Her eyes were much like his, they were blue. He whinnied sweetly, "Hello."
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildhorsespirits.proboards.com

PostSubject: Re: Sapheeria Comes A Wander'n.....(Might Be M!) (Rockeh? Angel?)   Sapheeria Comes A Wander'n.....(Might Be M!) (Rockeh? Angel?) Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:12 pm

The mare turned her head slighty and stood,shaking dirt from her coat. "Hello."She answered back, not a single bit nervous or frightened of this stallion. Her silken threads floatd gracefully down her neck, ending on her shoulders. A small forelock covered the middle of her forehead. Her banner fell down to the ground,ending right as they touched. Her daggers were the darkest of coals and a sprinkle of black was on her muzzle.
Her legs were long and slender, yet powerful enough to hold her up off the ground. Her neck arched slightly, meeting her withers beautifully. Her ears were short and thin and gave her a great sense of hearing.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Sapheeria Comes A Wander'n.....(Might Be M!) (Rockeh? Angel?)   Sapheeria Comes A Wander'n.....(Might Be M!) (Rockeh? Angel?) Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:16 pm

Storm smiled gently at her. She was gorgeous. He looked at her for a moment longer before he got a pain in his back. It usually happened when his wings were folded in. He didn't want to unfold them though. So he kept them locked away tight, enough so it was just barely noticable that he had them. He shook his head for a moment, his long mane flapping gently in the wind he created, it fell down a little past his shoulder and his forelock covered most of his face. "I am StormCloud. And what might a fine young mare like yourself be doing in such a dark and dreadful place?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapheeria Comes A Wander'n.....(Might Be M!) (Rockeh? Angel?)   Sapheeria Comes A Wander'n.....(Might Be M!) (Rockeh? Angel?) Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:13 pm

She grimaced,sensing the pain he was holding back. "Your hurting yourself. I can sense your different from others. You have no need to hide anything." She smiled,dipping her head at his back. Her tail flapped in the breeze, and she closed her eyes,breathing deeply.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Sapheeria Comes A Wander'n.....(Might Be M!) (Rockeh? Angel?)   Sapheeria Comes A Wander'n.....(Might Be M!) (Rockeh? Angel?) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:31 pm

Cloud smiled happily as she said for him to release his pain. He stepped back a little and let his wings unfold. He sighed with some relief, "Thank you." He chuckled slightly. He watched as she closed her eyes and just breathed, he was breathless. She really was a true beauty. "Wow.. You are really beautiful."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapheeria Comes A Wander'n.....(Might Be M!) (Rockeh? Angel?)   Sapheeria Comes A Wander'n.....(Might Be M!) (Rockeh? Angel?) Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:04 pm

"That's probably the nicest thing someone's ever said to me." She commented, struggling to hide her awe towards Cloud. "I'm not as beautifulk as you are handsome though.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sapheeria Comes A Wander'n.....(Might Be M!) (Rockeh? Angel?)   Sapheeria Comes A Wander'n.....(Might Be M!) (Rockeh? Angel?) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1