Neko

Lost In Thought. (I can has Rockeh?)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tato
Admin
Tato

Awesomeness : 0

Lost In Thought. (I can has Rockeh?) Empty
PostSubject: Lost In Thought. (I can has Rockeh?)   Lost In Thought. (I can has Rockeh?) Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:38 pm

A chubby black and white mass lay at the edge of a sandy beach, the water washing up and over his sleek coat. His hot breath blew sand away from his muzzle and the seaweed in his mane waved slightly in the cool breeze. The sun as setting over the waves as it grew progresively darker. The stallion should have been getting out of the water and going home before it became dark and dangerous, but he didn't seem to notice. Lost in his own little dream world, the black and white stallion stared into the sand while the world rotated around him without a care.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought. (I can has Rockeh?)   Lost In Thought. (I can has Rockeh?) Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:05 pm

There was a nudge on his shoulder."Hey stranger. Dusk said you might be here." Two wide gold eyes stared down, belonging to a lanky black mare, round with pregnancy.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought. (I can has Rockeh?)   Lost In Thought. (I can has Rockeh?) Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:09 am

The stallion's black head rose from the sand and a small smile grew. "Well, he was right, eh?" he stated with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought. (I can has Rockeh?)   Lost In Thought. (I can has Rockeh?) Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:32 am

She smiled. She gradually lay down, sighing once she was settled against his side. "This foals taking his time. But any day now, well be proper parents." She lay her head on his side.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought. (I can has Rockeh?)   Lost In Thought. (I can has Rockeh?) Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:55 am

Tuxedo beamed. He was gonna be a dad! He twisted his neck to look into his mate's eyes. "Any ideas for names yet?" he asked, not even sure what gender it would be.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought. (I can has Rockeh?)   Lost In Thought. (I can has Rockeh?) Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:32 am

"You decide. I'm too tired, hungry, and stressed to think." She sighed, but her eyes glittered with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought. (I can has Rockeh?)   Lost In Thought. (I can has Rockeh?) Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:40 am

Tuxedo blinked in surprise. "I'll wait until we get to know him or her, so we don't give it an inaccurate name. Sound mmkay?" he asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought. (I can has Rockeh?)   Lost In Thought. (I can has Rockeh?) Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:53 am

She laughed. "If you want." She snorted at a few ravens that were sneakily trying to nestle in their tails. The squawked and joing the others that were playing at the waters edge.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought. (I can has Rockeh?)   Lost In Thought. (I can has Rockeh?) Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:40 pm

Tux smiled at the ravens. "We could name it Pas De Cheval," he suggested jokingly with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought. (I can has Rockeh?)   Lost In Thought. (I can has Rockeh?) Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:27 pm

She laughed, nudging him.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought. (I can has Rockeh?)   Lost In Thought. (I can has Rockeh?) Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:09 pm

"Admit it! You think it'd be a great name," he nudged back, smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought. (I can has Rockeh?)   Lost In Thought. (I can has Rockeh?) Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:03 pm

"Yeeeeee-no." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought. (I can has Rockeh?)   Lost In Thought. (I can has Rockeh?) Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:06 pm

Tux put on a fake pout. "You never let me do ANYTHING!" he whined, putting his head into the sand and making crying noises.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought. (I can has Rockeh?)   Lost In Thought. (I can has Rockeh?) Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:57 pm

She laughed. "That's why I'm pregnant, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought. (I can has Rockeh?)   Lost In Thought. (I can has Rockeh?) Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:15 pm

Tuxedo blushed and buried his face farther into the sand. "Horses don't count," he stated into the ground, voice muffled.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought. (I can has Rockeh?)   Lost In Thought. (I can has Rockeh?) Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:54 am

She laughed, and dropped her head on his side, closing her eyes and sighing.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought. (I can has Rockeh?)   Lost In Thought. (I can has Rockeh?) Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:14 am

Tuxedo yawned and looked over the sand sleepily. "What do you think about something long and pretty with a short, cute nickname?" he asked mostly to himself, going over names in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought. (I can has Rockeh?)   Lost In Thought. (I can has Rockeh?) Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:04 pm

She yawned too, smiling. "Whatever you want, Tux."
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought. (I can has Rockeh?)   Lost In Thought. (I can has Rockeh?) Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:21 pm

Tuxedo nodded and frowned. "We need to get back soon, it's really dark." He frowned at the tiny sliver of sun that barely peeked out over the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought. (I can has Rockeh?)   Lost In Thought. (I can has Rockeh?) Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:38 pm

She nodded. "Or we stay on the beach. There are a few palms we can sleep under."
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought. (I can has Rockeh?)   Lost In Thought. (I can has Rockeh?) Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:16 pm

Tux nodded and stood, bending his head down to make sure Raven could sucessfully stand up.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought. (I can has Rockeh?)   Lost In Thought. (I can has Rockeh?) Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:08 pm

She clambered to her feet, snorting.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought. (I can has Rockeh?)   Lost In Thought. (I can has Rockeh?) Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:22 am

Tux suddenly beamed and perked up, having thought of the perfect name. He pranced over to a grouping of palm trees and started pulling a few branches down for cover from the cold. He arranged them into a rough blanket and nnodded at the ground. "Ladies first," he insisted politely.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought. (I can has Rockeh?)   Lost In Thought. (I can has Rockeh?) Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:47 pm

She eyed him suspiciously, but slowly lay in the sand.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought. (I can has Rockeh?)   Lost In Thought. (I can has Rockeh?) Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:06 am

Tux chuckled lightly at his mate and smiled, laying down next to her. He cuddled up beside her and stretched out his neck across the sand, falling asleep almost immediately.

So I got bored and doodled Tuxy and _____(I'm torn between two names >.<). XD He's confused as to why she looks nothing like him nor Raven.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Thought. (I can has Rockeh?)   Lost In Thought. (I can has Rockeh?) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next