Neko

Darka {human plez} - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Darka {human plez}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

Darka {human plez} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darka {human plez}   Darka {human plez} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:19 am

Chelsea had been put in a fit of giggles as the mare played. When the mare came up and nudged her, she rubbed her forhead gently with her nuzzles, some hair flying off her face. "What's your name, girl? I know every wild horse has one." I whisper
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Darka {human plez}   Darka {human plez} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:50 pm

Darka tipped her ears forward to listen to Chelsea as she spoke. The large mare moved around the girl slightly, blotting out the sun from her view and becoming a dark silloutte(idk spelling lol). She puffed softly toward the girl. She nearly wished she could speak human. Darka shook her ebony mane and half reared in frustration. She landed with a light thud and snorted. She trotted off a little and grazed.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re:Darka {human plez}   Darka {human plez} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:00 pm

(Zomg! Cheslea's a horse minder reader. She an speak to them with her mind o3o. Forgot to say that xD)

Chelsea stood and walked over to the mare, and pet her withers Sned a message to me with your mind. Yeah. It's wierd. I can read and send messages through telekenesis. But it only works on horses. So. Anyway, what's your name? Mine's Chelsea. She sent the message to Darka's mind
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Darka {human plez}   Darka {human plez} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:34 pm

Darka snorted in slight surprise. Well then, I'm Darka. She thought, sending her mental message to Chelsea.

(lol Awesome)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Darka {human plez}   Darka {human plez} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:51 pm

Chelsea nodded. "Darka...That's a pretty name. It matches you perfectly." She said quietly. She went over to Georgani's saddle, and reached into the saddle bag. She jogged back to Darka, carrying a few brushes and a hoof pick. She took a rubber brush, and gently went over the mare's coat, while keeping an eye on her gelding.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Darka {human plez}   Darka {human plez} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:33 pm

She flicked her auds when Chelsea started brushing her, then decided it was okay. Thanks. I'd like to take credit, but truth be told I don't even remember how I got the name. I pike your name. You are much nicer than hose nasty men. she tossed her head at the thought. Daria sighs contentedly as Chelsea brushed her.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Darka {human plez}   Darka {human plez} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:54 pm

Chelsea frowned when Darka thought of nasty men. I'd never be nasty..Just wondering, what did they do to you? You're to beautiful of a horse to just push around. She thought to Darka, switching to another brush, only half consciously
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Darka {human plez}   Darka {human plez} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:05 pm

She gave a little snort. Too beautiful to push around... I wish they thought of that. I was taken from my mothr young. they rode me some too early and if I didn't do things just right they wipped me. They wre ignorant and fat. I hate to think how many other might have suffred as I did. They beat the sh!t outta me enough to piss me off. she said. She smiled darkly as she thought of how she tought them a lesson. Anyways, needless to say I got away. Pft. Dumb@sses. They re the reason I have dark thoughts. I nearly killed one man who tried to threten me.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Darka {human plez}   Darka {human plez} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:11 pm

Chelsea looked at Dark, wide-eyed. Well, they deserved it. Is the ranch still in operation? I might have an idea... Chelsea sent to Darka. She finished brushing, and tossed the saddle bag off to the side.She'd clean Darka's hooves later. They were a bit busy. Chelsea whistled, and Georgani galloped over, and lay down next to her. She made herself comfortable, laying on his side.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Darka {human plez}   Darka {human plez} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:54 pm

Darka swivled her ears at the girl. What? A plan? Well, okay then. Humph. I don't know for sure, not like me to make a habit visiting or whatnot! But i know its at least four days gallop east of here. I ran as far as I could. Not sensible to stay somewhere like THAT. She grumbled. She puffed a little in Chelseas' direction. The girl was nice, a conclusion easily come to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darka {human plez}   Darka {human plez} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Darka {human plez}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2