Neko

Darka {human plez}

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Darka {human plez}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

Darka {human plez} Empty
PostSubject: Darka {human plez}   Darka {human plez} Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:18 pm

Darka trotted across the large expanse of grass. She tossed her well muscled neck and let out a scream. She looked for a human to get their attention. She was bored and her dark thoughts led here to stirr up trouble. Darka reared, her pillars crashed to the ground with a thump. Where was the excitment around here? She glanced around with her black orbs. The sun beat down on her with a golden fist. Her inky coat sucked up the light and sent it to a world of malice. She grinned. Darka dared a human to touch her. She needed the excercize, why not get chased by a silly human?
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

Darka {human plez} Empty
PostSubject: Re:Darka {human plez}   Darka {human plez} Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:46 pm

Chelsea walked out into the vast fields rope in her hand, looking around, the sun shining in her eyes. She saw a black horse a few feet away, so she got a little closer and sat down about five feet away. She sat upwind, so the horse could smell her, and the little snacks she brought with her in a small backpack. She took out a large apple, crawled torward the horse, and set it down, then returning to her spot and sitting back down, smiling
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Darka {human plez} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darka {human plez}   Darka {human plez} Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:37 am

Darka stood stock still at the sight of a human. She waited till the creature backed up, then looked at the apple. She trotted forward and snatched up the apple. The mare kept going, straight toward the girl. She girnned devilishly, then easily lept over the crouched human and went a distance away to eat her prize.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Darka {human plez} Empty
PostSubject: Re:Darka {human plez}   Darka {human plez} Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:00 am

I simply ducked as she jumped over me, then turned around as she ate her apple. I placed another one closer to where I was sitting, and sat still, smiling. I began singing some random lullaby that I'd heard a while ago, and swaying to the tune a little, in my own little world.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Darka {human plez} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darka {human plez}   Darka {human plez} Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:43 pm

Darka finished her apple and looked at Chelsea. The girl set down another apple. hmmm. Darka contemplated it a moment then hustled forward. She trotted along and grabed the apple, then contined trotting. She stopped closer to the girl this time, waiting for her to make a move. Suddenly the mare reared, screaming loudly. She galloped at the girl, almost running into her. "don't skrew with me." she said, even thought the girl wouldn't hear the words, she'd get the message.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Darka {human plez} Empty
PostSubject: Re:Darka {human plez}   Darka {human plez} Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:49 pm

My eyes grew wide as the mare reared and galloped at the mare. I jumped up and out of the way. I sat down, farther this time, panting. I set down another apple and walked away for a while, coming back with a bucket of feed, putting that next to the apple.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Darka {human plez} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darka {human plez}   Darka {human plez} Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:55 pm

Darka sniffed at the feed bucket. She had never seen somthing like that before. Was it dangerous? No. She dismissed the idea. If the human could carry it it was safe. She cautiously walked over to the bucket. It smelled good! Darka stared munching the food, quite satisfied. When she had eaten a good portion of the food, she decided the bucket looked fun. Darka grabbed the rim and yanked it into the air, feed sloshing out all over. She smiled, and trotted circles about the girl, showing off her special bucket like a trophy.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Darka {human plez} Empty
PostSubject: Re:Darka {human plez}   Darka {human plez} Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:46 pm

I laughed when the mare picked up the bucket and flug it around, sending grain flying. "Hey!" I said, still laughing.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Darka {human plez} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darka {human plez}   Darka {human plez} Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:26 pm

Darka pranced around. She ignored the girl, focusing on her pride at concoring the bucket monster. She stoped after a while, flung the bucket away and started nibbling grass.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Darka {human plez} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darka {human plez}   Darka {human plez} Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:51 pm

I duck as the bucket nearly hits me in the head. I scoot slightly closer to the beautiful mare, wondering what her reaction will be.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Darka {human plez} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darka {human plez}   Darka {human plez} Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:03 pm

Darka swivled her auds toward the girl. She listened to the rustle of grass as the human crept closer. The mare barely glanced over, swating a fly with her wipcord. She calmly munched on grass. This was a small human, so Darka decided it couldn't hurt her. At least not like the adults she had once beed owned by. She shook her inky mane as she thought of her past. Darka struggled with herself, trying to reconsidering her assesment of the human. She did'nt like the idea at all, everything in her screamed threat. Only a small bit of her that disaproved of hurting her kept Darka from flying into a rage. She side steped away from the girl and forced herself to keep grazing.

( O.O i'm getting BORED )
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Darka {human plez} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darka {human plez}   Darka {human plez} Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:50 pm

(I'll try to make it more interesting.)

Chelsea put her fingers to her lips and whistled, loud and clear. A chestnut gelding trotted out from the forest, wearing full tack. Chelsea mounted him slowly, and sat in the saddle, watching the mare.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Darka {human plez} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darka {human plez}   Darka {human plez} Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:50 pm

Darka's head shot up as the gelding approched. She watched curiously as the girl got on him. She backed an uncertain step away. She vaugly being riddin before. Darka stamped a foot at the unpleasent memory. She nickered lightly at the other horse. "Hiii." She said simply. Darka was not much for other horses.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Darka {human plez} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darka {human plez}   Darka {human plez} Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:51 pm

Celsea rode Georani (Was watching a perfume commercial and combined the first and last names xD) about two feet closer to the mare. Georgani said "Hello!" In a cheery voice, smiling and swishing gis tail. Suddenly, Chelsea grabbed her rope and tossed the loop at the mare's head(You choose if the rope gets her)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Darka {human plez} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darka {human plez}   Darka {human plez} Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:17 pm

Darka stood still in shock a moment after the rope landed on her. She felt the noose around her neck. The night colored mare quickly back stepped till she was at the other end of the rope. She stared coldly at Celsea. She did'nt like humans. Maby now she'd remember why. Darka flicked her tail angrily at the horse and rider. She began circling them at the end of the rope, so as not to get too close.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Darka {human plez} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darka {human plez}   Darka {human plez} Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:31 pm

Chelsea had Georani zturn as the mare circled, so higs legs wouldn't get tangled up. Enough of this. She had her gelding walk closer to the ebon mare, while she coiled the rope. She stopped, and there was about four feet of rope left between her and the mare.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Darka {human plez} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darka {human plez}   Darka {human plez} Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:36 pm

Darka pinned her ears at the closness of the human. As much as she had enjoyed their time together she was getting annoyed. Darka shrieked and lept up, rearing straight in the air. She slammed down on the ground and glared at the girl. She wasn't the fastest at forming relationships.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Darka {human plez} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darka {human plez}   Darka {human plez} Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:46 pm

Chelsea looked into the mare's eyes. Her trainer had taught her that if look look into a horse's eyes, and think calm, happy thoughts, they will be calm. She began singing a lullaby softly. Georani lowered his head, and his lip drooped, and rear hoof cocked. Chelsea reached a hand out to the mare's muzzle, to see if she would allow her to pet her.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Darka {human plez} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darka {human plez}   Darka {human plez} Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:14 pm

Darka pinned her ears back lightly, but didn't move. She stiffened when Chelsea touched her. She remembered this. Save last time she was touched by a human, they both ended up badly. She snorted lightly but calmed a little. She saw happyness in the girls eyes, kind and strong. She settled down more and half closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Darka {human plez} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darka {human plez}   Darka {human plez} Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:52 pm

Chelsea petted the mare, who'd calmed down quite a lot. "If you want to come with me to my stables, you'd get to come and go as you please. But, if you don't want to, you won't have to." I whisper softly to the mare.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Darka {human plez} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darka {human plez}   Darka {human plez} Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:09 pm

Darka flicked her ears as the girl talked. She didn't have a clue exacltly what she said, but darka understood the meaning. She nuzzled the girl lightly. She was warming up to her. Darka nudged chelsea. She would go. Her second life with people would be different.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Darka {human plez} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darka {human plez}   Darka {human plez} Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:58 pm

Chelsea smiled at the mare. "I'm glad you'll come. But, I think we'll stay in the field for a while. There's construstion going on at the stables." I say, still petting her. I dimounted and untacked Georgani, letting him graze with out a heavy saddle on his back. I remove the rope from the mare's neck.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Darka {human plez} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darka {human plez}   Darka {human plez} Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:17 am

Darka lightly. She smiled and trotted out a distance to graze. She winnied happily for no reason at all. Darka had never been treated nice by humans, this felt good. She gently nipped Georgani and pranced about. She looved to have fun.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Darka {human plez} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darka {human plez}   Darka {human plez} Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:11 am

Chelsea giggled and sat down in the grass. She'd make a good jumper. She's got beautiful movement. She might also be good at halter showing. She thought to herself as Georgani snuck up behind the mare, nudged her flank, and galloped away.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Darka {human plez} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darka {human plez}   Darka {human plez} Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:32 am

Darka squeeled in excitment as she raced to catch the fleeing gelding. She pinned her ears and ran low to the ground. Darka weeled in front of him, nipping his neck and took off again. She raced across the grass, delited at a chance to play. She tossed her muscled neck as she ran for sheer joy. Darka lept up suddenly bucking out with huge force. she reared and bucked a while, getting rid of pent up energy. The mare suddenly stopped to graze a distance from Chelsea. she smiled as she slowly crept closer while eating. Then she stopped, her head flying up she stared at nothing. Darka cantered forward and stopped a foot from Chelsea. She switched her tail and nudged the girl with affection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Darka {human plez} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darka {human plez}   Darka {human plez} Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Darka {human plez}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next