Neko

Mango is in wait,Again...

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FutureRider

FutureRider

Awesomeness : 20

Mango is in wait,Again... Empty
PostSubject: Mango is in wait,Again...   Mango is in wait,Again... Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:24 pm

I got into position and whinnied a sweet whinny,waiting for my next victim to come,I wanted the mare that was right in front of my cave,she was beautiful,and i wanted to force her,I had already gotten my boulders ready to trap her.Now all I had to do was lure her,maybe she had others behind her....
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Mango is in wait,Again...   Mango is in wait,Again... Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:01 pm

Moonlite was one of them behind the mare, her black coat shimmered in the sun.She looked over in the cave, she came in at her fox trot gait.She smiled at Mango, she introduced herself."Hi, I'm Moonlite Dancer, but you can call me Dancer or Moonlite."her smile was a bit warming and wider, and welcoming.Her black coat matched the darkness in the cave.
Back to top Go down
FutureRider

FutureRider

PostSubject: Moonlight..   Mango is in wait,Again... Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:30 pm

"Hello Moonlight,what is a pretty thing like you doing here?"I said in a song-like tone.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Awesomeness : 23
Location : .....NARNIA. With ASLAN. And... that cute little mouse :3

PostSubject: Re: Mango is in wait,Again...   Mango is in wait,Again... Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:16 am

Shona came walking in, feeling like fainting. she had just came out of the sahri desert (XD LOL!), and was dying for thirst. she collasped and felt ready to die......
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Mango is in wait,Again...   Mango is in wait,Again... Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:45 am

"Ohh, were just traveling mares.Almost like a herd, but not so big as a real herd."She answered in the same tune.She looked at the collasped mare.Her eyes were filled with horror.

(haha!! Sahri Desert! nice one Foxy!)
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Mango is in wait,Again...   Mango is in wait,Again... Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:31 am

lol! yeah i know! XD

She was breathing normaly, throu. She hoped the forcer wouldent see her.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Mango is in wait,Again...   Mango is in wait,Again... Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:04 pm

(Could u make a mare that i can force with Scythe?? >3> theres no open Forcer forums)

She lied down next to the mare."Are...you okay? Is there anything i could do? Something to drink? something to eat? Anything at all?"She asked, all in one breath.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Mango is in wait,Again...   Mango is in wait,Again... Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:33 am

"ohhhhhh" she wailed, feeling a jab of pain in her front right leg. "water........."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Mango is in wait,Again...   Mango is in wait,Again... Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:15 am

She quickly ran out then quickly came back in, with a bowl of water and plopped it in front of the mare."There ya go."
Back to top Go down
FutureRider

FutureRider

PostSubject: Re: Mango is in wait,Again...   Mango is in wait,Again... Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:25 pm

(srry I was away!!)

"Hey pretties do you need a warm drink and a soft blanket,I have a fire?"
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Mango is in wait,Again...   Mango is in wait,Again... Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:31 pm

(I though chu were dead D:)

She looked up and just snorted, she clamped her tail down a bit."No,well i guess..."She snorted again.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Mango is in wait,Again...   Mango is in wait,Again... Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:05 pm

blinkning, she twisted her ears this way and that, wondering.....
Back to top Go down
FutureRider

FutureRider

PostSubject: Re: Mango is in wait,Again...   Mango is in wait,Again... Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:06 pm

(LOL!)
-Mango-
"come on pretties i was about to go looking for lost mares,looks like I wont have to..."I said planning....
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Manog is in wait,Again...   Mango is in wait,Again... Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:10 pm

(try doing like 1st-person view for Example:He cantered around.AND YES I DID THINK CHU WERE DEAD.)

She looked at him, in a sort-of-sour-like-way.She clamped her tail more further down.
Back to top Go down
FutureRider

FutureRider

PostSubject: Re: Mango is in wait,Again...   Mango is in wait,Again... Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:27 pm

-Mango-
"Come on lets go to that warm corner over there"
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Mango is in wait,Again...   Mango is in wait,Again... Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:31 pm

(LOL i wrote Manog!! I NEED MA NOG!! XD)

She slowly walked closer.She snorted, not trusting him much.She turned around, her rump against the wall.
Back to top Go down
FutureRider

FutureRider

PostSubject: Re: Mango is in wait,Again...   Mango is in wait,Again... Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:39 pm

-Mango-
"Come on loosen up gal"I said enticing her.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Mango is in wait,Again...   Mango is in wait,Again... Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:50 pm

She still did not trust him, she lied down."I'm trying to 'loosen up' " she said.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: Mango is in wait,Again...   Mango is in wait,Again... Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:50 am

She got up with a jolt, following the other mare very closly.
Back to top Go down
FutureRider

FutureRider

PostSubject: Re: Mango is in wait,Again...   Mango is in wait,Again... Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:21 pm

-mango-

come on go to sleep,im sure your tired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mango is in wait,Again...   Mango is in wait,Again... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1