Neko

Raven......

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Raven......

Go down 
+3
FoxyStar
FutureRider
Judgement
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Judgement

Judgement

Awesomeness : 20

Raven...... Empty
PostSubject: Raven......   Raven...... Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:34 pm

Raven smelled a mare in season.Yay, another mare.Why are there so many today? Better question, why do i care?The bay mare walked into the cave where he was.
"Hello. Why are you here, hun?" He asked wickedly
"I was hoping to have a foal. I am not your hun.But nobody will breed me, and I don't want to join a herd." The mare said
"My name is Raven, I can take care of the foal.What's your name?"He started sniffing her back, slowly making his way to her croup.
"Tenibi is my name, please don't hurt me"she said.
"No promises" He backed her into a corner and wedged her in between two rocks so she wasn't able to move until he wanted her to.
He walked around the rocks and very forcefully mounted the beautiful mare,pumping more and more sperm into her. He latched onto her neck with his teeth and
kept pumping.
"Please! Stop! It Hurts!"Tenibi pleaded.
"When I'm good and ready."He pounded his powerful front hooves into her sides to stop her kicking, even thought he was never hurt by it.
He dismounted and spun around, kicking the boulders tighter around her body.He strolled around to her head and reached to his bite mark, healing it with his muzzle.
"I wouldn't want my foal to be injured" He left the cave and the mare, only to come back and release her.
"Why did you force me?" Tenibi asked.
"You asked for me to.I'll have a cougar guard you." Raven said

Last edited by Judgement on Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misspelling)
Back to top Go down
FutureRider

FutureRider

Raven...... Empty
PostSubject: Whip   Raven...... Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:41 pm

''Hello?" I nickered into the forest,I had come hoping to carry a foal.Hopefully He wouldnt hurt me.
Back to top Go down
Judgement

Judgement

Raven...... Empty
PostSubject: Re:Raven   Raven...... Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:42 pm

"Hello, welcome to my home. Why are you here?" Raven walked from the dark corner and cornered the new mare.
Back to top Go down
FutureRider

FutureRider

Raven...... Empty
PostSubject: Raven...   Raven...... Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:44 pm

''Hello,I'm Whip,I want a foal,please dont hurt me''
Back to top Go down
Judgement

Judgement

Raven...... Empty
PostSubject: Re:Raven   Raven...... Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:47 pm

"Well, I can take care of the foal part, but it may make you have some pain." He drove Whip into the boulders and mounted her roughly.
He bit into her withers and plunged deep into Whip. He pumped sperm into the mare.
Back to top Go down
FutureRider

FutureRider

Raven...... Empty
PostSubject: Raven...   Raven...... Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:49 pm

"Ouch!!Stop!Stop!! Please!You're hurting me!"The weight of the Raven Black Friesian was crushing me,I tried kicking,but only collapsed,for I was no match for the strong stallion.
Back to top Go down
Judgement

Judgement

Raven...... Empty
PostSubject: Re:Raven   Raven...... Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:52 pm

"Ha! You think you can injure me? I'm a stallion, you can't hurt me" Raven laughed, and just pumped harder, making more pain. "And you will stay with me until I want you to have my foals until I let you go! That's an order!" Th stallion dismounted and galloped away, leaving the mare in between the rocks of the cave.
Back to top Go down
FutureRider

FutureRider

Raven...... Empty
PostSubject: Raven...   Raven...... Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:57 pm

The next thing I new I had fainted,and i was being forced by Raven,Again,I was Still trapped between the boulders,and I had not eaten in hours and I needed water.I finnally said,"Please let me have food and water,then he said"not until i hear you scream!"
Back to top Go down
Judgement

Judgement

Raven...... Empty
PostSubject: Re:Raven   Raven...... Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:03 pm

I had trapped the mare in my cave and was searching for more to create a herd of my own mares, mares that would be forced to have my foals.
"I'm back!" I called to Whip. i had brought food and water sith my cougars and other servants. It was dusk and I now had a scar through my right eye and more
scars on my body.
"Please, give me some food and water! The foal will die if you don't!" The mare cried.
"Here" I sat the bowls on the ground in front of her and she drank and ate. I was going to have fun with this.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Awesomeness : 23
Location : .....NARNIA. With ASLAN. And... that cute little mouse :3

Raven...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven......   Raven...... Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:53 am

hmm...hi!

Nila the 5 week old foal (girl) came stumbling around the corner. She was followed by a beautiful paint mare called Rain. She had addopted the foal when it's mother died.
Back to top Go down
Judgement

Judgement

Raven...... Empty
PostSubject: Re:Raven   Raven...... Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:39 am

"Why are you here?" Raven asked, smiling from a dark corner
Back to top Go down
FutureRider

FutureRider

Raven...... Empty
PostSubject: Raven...   Raven...... Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:41 am

When I saw the foal and mare I whinnied,"Hurry,Run!He'll injure You!,Dont worry about me,RUN!!"
Back to top Go down
Judgement

Judgement

Raven...... Empty
PostSubject: Re:Raven   Raven...... Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:11 pm

"No, Stay. I'll take care of you" Raven said.
He walked to the entrance, the light revealed the numerous scars that appeared on him every night.He reared up and pawed the ceiling of the cave. some boulders dropped down, closing the cave off. Blocking the two mares in. He cantered to one end of the cave and bolted to the blocked entrance. He jumped it and left the mares on the other side of the high wall. Now to find more mares....
Back to top Go down
FutureRider

FutureRider

Raven...... Empty
PostSubject: Raven...   Raven...... Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:14 pm

"Raven,will you let me loose please,I'm already carrying your foal!"I whinnied,hoping he would let me loose.
Back to top Go down
FutureRider

FutureRider

Raven...... Empty
PostSubject: Imperial   Raven...... Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:27 pm

-Imperial-

"I'm here Raven,who do you want me to do?"
Back to top Go down
Judgement

Judgement

Raven...... Empty
PostSubject: Re:Raven   Raven...... Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:35 pm

Raven had another mare cornered, he backed her through the tunnel and into his cave, where the others waited...
"Hello Whip, I have a friend for you" He had already forced this mare, and now she was in between two boulders beside Whip.
"When you have proved to me that you will stay here, you can walk around. Until then, you stay in the boulders." He had four eagles pick up bowls and place them at the mare's feet. "Drink and Eat as much as you'd like. Just tell the eagles to do something, and they will."

He walked out of the cave to find a gorges piebald mare standing outside in the circle of trees. The circle allowed him to capture mares because panicked mares couldn't see the exit. They would tumble into the circle, then he would force them and lead them into his lair.
"Hello, Young lady. I'm Raven. Why are you here in this part of the woods?" Raven asked.
"I want a foal. Do you have a herd? My name is Lena." The mare said. She had two blue eyes and a long scar on her neck.
"Just the answer i wanted. Yes, i'm building a herd, would you like to join?"

An hour later...
"I'm back. Meet Lena. She's our newest member.Take care of her boys" He told the two black stallions in the corner.
Back to top Go down
FutureRider

FutureRider

Raven...... Empty
PostSubject: Imperial   Raven...... Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:40 pm

-Imperial-
"I saw a herd of mares,do you want us to take the stallions out and get them?"
Back to top Go down
Judgement

Judgement

Raven...... Empty
PostSubject: Re:Raven   Raven...... Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:45 pm

"Bring the entire herd here. If the stallions cause any trouble, injure them. I want the entire herd. oh, and please take Flash with you."
Back to top Go down
FutureRider

FutureRider

Raven...... Empty
PostSubject: Capture Time   Raven...... Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:00 pm

-Imperial-

"Come Flash,time to have some fun,Oh,Raven,Flash and I each get to force 1/3 of the mares each,I think there were 15,so 5 each",I galllop off quietly leading Flash,I lead him into a dark room and flip open a boulder to shed in some light,"Flash time to put on some gear that will make the mares want us BAD!",i slipped a harness on and hitched some hobbles,halters and leads onto it,I did th same to Flash and said "To put the hobbles on just ask your eagle,If you have any trouble with a mare have the eagle whip her and put them in a set of boulders."Then I galloped out to the circle of trees to lead the mares to the "Vine Trap",Thats where we trap mares and lead them to the holding area to force them.Once I got to the mares I signaled my eagle to herd them to the vines,They obeyed,lost and confused and then I got to work,going from each mare deciding if they were worth choosing for me.I chose 5 of the best mare and asked them their names."Jewel" said a palomino who looked like a fighter"Good,"I thought,"I'll be able to have some fun'',The next I chose was a Chestnut,her name was Copper and she looked like a easy target,the next was a dapple grey,her name was Sky,and she look like an extreme fighter,Phocal Point was next,a dun mare that looked easy,I had 1 mare left,a pure white mare with a long,flowing mane and tail,she looked like an Arabian,and a fighter."Okay mares time to go to the caves ",I signaled the eagles to put halters and ropes on them.I led them to the caves to let Raven choose his mares.
Back to top Go down
Judgement

Judgement

Raven...... Empty
PostSubject: Re:Raven   Raven...... Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:14 pm

Flash and Imperial came back with 30 mares.
"How did you get so many?" I asked, my eagles were putting the beautiful mares in boulders to keep them still.
"Easy, another herd joined us" Flash said.
I chose 10 mares and forced them. I then herded them further back into a tunnel and had them stay in seperate compartments that i could block off.
"Whip, you may roam freely now"
Back to top Go down
FutureRider

FutureRider

Raven...... Empty
PostSubject: Imperial   Raven...... Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:17 pm

-Imperial-

"Raven,can I take the back room so I can have some Fun?"
Back to top Go down
FutureRider

FutureRider

Raven...... Empty
PostSubject: Whip   Raven...... Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:18 pm

"Okay then When will you release me,and where can I go?"
Back to top Go down
Judgement

Judgement

Raven...... Empty
PostSubject: Re:Raven   Raven...... Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:39 pm

yes, Imperial you may, whip you must stay in the cave.

(writers block)
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

Raven...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven......   Raven...... Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:06 pm

Irish rose trotted into the cave and look around with her glowing blue orbs.she flicked her black and white tail and shook her tri colored coat...then she smelled the stallions and bolted, hoping they didnt see or smell her.
Back to top Go down
FutureRider

FutureRider

Raven...... Empty
PostSubject: Raven...   Raven...... Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:08 pm

-Mango-
"Where are you going, young lady?!"I asked blocking the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raven...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven......   Raven...... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Raven......
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next