Neko

ForestEye/ForestStar's Claim

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eatth

eatth

Awesomeness : 0
Location : Cali!!!! WOOOHOO Sun and more Sun! Not to metion bugs bugs and more bugs *cough*

ForestEye/ForestStar's Claim Empty
PostSubject: ForestEye/ForestStar's Claim   ForestEye/ForestStar's Claim Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:27 pm

ForestEye stood at the cliff overlooking the rivers and all of RianClan," I claim this land for my siblings and my friend. In this land the warriors are strong and true, the apprentices are always willing and the mediciane cat the sweetest and smartest. I name thee land RainClan!"

RainPaw wiggled with ahppines," Yay! RainClan!!!!!!!"
RiverPaw watched his brother than turned to his sister," The Rivers will feed us well, there should not be any famaines"

TigerCoat watched his two students," RainPaw! think and do not be so id headed. RiverPawn good oservation."

ForestEye leapt down," I need to ger my lives, Riverpaw,Rainpaw why dont you come." she turned to her old firend,TigerCoat," will you protect the land?

All three nodded
Back to top Go down
http://wilddogandwolves.muux.org/
eatth

eatth

Location : Cali!!!! WOOOHOO Sun and more Sun! Not to metion bugs bugs and more bugs *cough*

PostSubject: Re: ForestEye/ForestStar's Claim   ForestEye/ForestStar's Claim Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:42 pm

TigerClaw starts searching for the proper dens. ForestEye had claimed her den underneath the cliff and told him to start looking for the apprentice den and the warrior den
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ForestEye/ForestStar's Claim   ForestEye/ForestStar's Claim Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:19 pm

[Hey, can RiverPelt be Deputy? Please?]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ForestEye/ForestStar's Claim   ForestEye/ForestStar's Claim Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:35 pm

Riverpelt got up quickly, stretching her limbs. "May I come?" She asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

PostSubject: Re: ForestEye/ForestStar's Claim   ForestEye/ForestStar's Claim Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:19 pm

( well TigerCoat is actually the deputy...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ForestEye/ForestStar's Claim   ForestEye/ForestStar's Claim Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:12 am

(Oh wahh lol)

Well than she be medicine?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ForestEye/ForestStar's Claim   ForestEye/ForestStar's Claim Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1