Neko

Ghost's Claim

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Ghost's Claim

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ghost's Claim Empty
PostSubject: Ghost's Claim   Ghost's Claim Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:18 pm

Ghost looked around the potential camp, his eyes gleamed as his three pack mates made there way through. In this enchanted place where food is plentiful and plump they would surely grow to become a powerful pack. He could sent voles all around, but those were just snacks. In the distance a faint wind blew over the smell of deer. Yes, this was now his.
Ghost howled his claim while Flower, his mate, looked around the soon to be dens. There was no need for borrows for it was not spring. There pack would soon grow used to the cold and grow longer pelts.
Chance walked up to Ghosts side, "This place will be easy to defend and there is much territory we can claim for our own. We should go and put sent-markers along the boarders soon. I smelled other wolves, they may have been loners but I doubt it. There were to many of them."
Ghost was glad for Chance's experience, without him he would not have been able to lead a pack. And the thought hadn't even crossed his mind about other wolves or enemies getting into his camp. But now that he thought about it, it seemed like a strong possibility. Ghost gave him a slight nod before he explored the camp. Soon he found a den that looked cozy enough, tearing some ferns out of the ground he put them down on the ground. The thought of helping hid pack flickered through his mind, but he couldn't bring himself to get up. His paws were aching and were raw from the journey.
He mumbled something before he fell asleep. Then he sank into a deep dark sleep.
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

Awesomeness : 0
Location : Cali!!!! WOOOHOO Sun and more Sun! Not to metion bugs bugs and more bugs *cough*

Ghost's Claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost's Claim   Ghost's Claim Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:32 pm

a long-legged greyhound-like wolf broke through a bunch of bushes"I-I- Sorry!" it called before punging back into the forest
Back to top Go down
http://wilddogandwolves.muux.org/

Ghost's Claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost's Claim   Ghost's Claim Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:30 pm

Chance ran after him, plunging into the bush.

"WHO ARE YOU?" He howled aas he hurled himself at the wolf once he had caught up.
Back to top Go down
eatth

eatth

Awesomeness : 0
Location : Cali!!!! WOOOHOO Sun and more Sun! Not to metion bugs bugs and more bugs *cough*

Ghost's Claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost's Claim   Ghost's Claim Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:36 pm

Soar backed up until she couldnt against a rock and flattened her ears, her tail was tucked between her legs and her head was lowered. Even though she was very tall, you could tell that she was still only just a pup," I-I-Im Soar" she stuttered lowering her head more
Back to top Go down
http://wilddogandwolves.muux.org/
alpha

Ghost's Claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost's Claim   Ghost's Claim Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:03 am

(can i be one of your mates?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ghost's Claim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost's Claim   Ghost's Claim Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ghost's Claim
Page 1 of 1