Neko

Sunset,wild and feirce and her sister ,Scarlet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

Awesomeness : 20

Sunset,wild and feirce and her sister ,Scarlet Empty
PostSubject: Sunset,wild and feirce and her sister ,Scarlet   Sunset,wild and feirce and her sister ,Scarlet Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:11 pm

Sunset lay down in a cave her sister Scarlet stoood next to her,guarding her.Sunset,easily weakened when it was cold,so Scarlet had to protest her.Soon they both fell asleep,
Back to top Go down
http://horsesrunningfree.forumotion.com/forum
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Sunset,wild and feirce and her sister ,Scarlet   Sunset,wild and feirce and her sister ,Scarlet Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:01 am

Grappler trotted into the cave and spotted the 2 asleep, he lied down in front of them both.He muttered"Hello My Sleeping Doves...and good morning maybe..4 foals? or 2?"he smirked at them just waiting for them to awaken.
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

PostSubject: Re: Sunset,wild and feirce and her sister ,Scarlet   Sunset,wild and feirce and her sister ,Scarlet Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:07 pm

Sunset was the first to wake.She saw him and widened her eyes at the other horse."Hello,,"
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Sunset,wild and feirce and her sister ,Scarlet   Sunset,wild and feirce and her sister ,Scarlet Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:11 pm

"Good Morning...."He looked at her a smirk across his face, he looked at Scarlet"that your sister..?"his smirk got even bigger.
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

PostSubject: Re: Sunset,wild and feirce and her sister ,Scarlet   Sunset,wild and feirce and her sister ,Scarlet Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:21 pm

She glared at him but said,"yeah,," Scarlet stirred in her sleep then opened her eyes slowly.Her vision was still blurry so all she could see were 2 blurry shapes in font of her."Sunset,who's that?"
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Sunset,wild and feirce and her sister ,Scarlet   Sunset,wild and feirce and her sister ,Scarlet Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:25 pm

He caught her glare"Ooh, Fiesty one, Eh?"he smirked even bigger"I'm Grappler by the way but you can call me Mischief."He got up, Smirking at the 2.
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

PostSubject: Re: Sunset,wild and feirce and her sister ,Scarlet   Sunset,wild and feirce and her sister ,Scarlet Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:28 pm

cScarlet finally saw him clearly.She glared at him at got to her feet."Well Mischief,you should know that I know how to fight!" She glanced at Sunset "Enough to protect me and he!"

Sunset got to her feet and stood behind her,shivering from the cold but still glaring.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Sunset,wild and feirce and her sister ,Scarlet   Sunset,wild and feirce and her sister ,Scarlet Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:31 pm

"Mmm...Your both Fiesty no wonder your sisters..."he rolled his eyes, and took a glance outside at some of the snow melting"You do know Spring is comin' in."he smiled at the 2 not wickedly but warmingly.
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

PostSubject: Re: Sunset,wild and feirce and her sister ,Scarlet   Sunset,wild and feirce and her sister ,Scarlet Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:35 pm

"Yeah,I know",said Scarlet. "and i think we should be leaving now." She nodded at Sunny.Sunny took a step backwards towards the exit,now worried about the fact that they were both in season."Well,bye"Scarlet casually followed Sunny,showing that she's not afraid
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Sunset,wild and feirce and her sister ,Scarlet   Sunset,wild and feirce and her sister ,Scarlet Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:40 pm

He slowly followed behind them and silently, Apparently his coat glittered in the sun, it looked like a Fine Fiery Bay.But then changed to a Fine Fiery Black Bay.
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

PostSubject: Re: Sunset,wild and feirce and her sister ,Scarlet   Sunset,wild and feirce and her sister ,Scarlet Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:47 pm

Sunset sighed happily as the warm sun hit her cold pelt.Scarlet glanced curiiosly at him but kept walking.THey both stopped at the exit,and closed their eyes,felling the sun
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Sunset,wild and feirce and her sister ,Scarlet   Sunset,wild and feirce and her sister ,Scarlet Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:50 pm

He stared at the 2, and trotted out in the open slipping between the 2 and galloped about briskfully, then slipped on some ice, collasping.He neighed crashing into a Herd Leader, He had sprained his leg."Ow, Ow, Ow, OWWW!"he stayed on the ground after 4 tries of getting up.
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

PostSubject: Re: Sunset,wild and feirce and her sister ,Scarlet   Sunset,wild and feirce and her sister ,Scarlet Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:53 pm

Sunny,who always believed in helping others,ran to him."Are you okay?" She put her muzzle under his and lay down with him.
Scarlet trotted over to the leader."sorry about that"then galloped to them,she lay down on the other side of him.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Sunset,wild and feirce and her sister ,Scarlet   Sunset,wild and feirce and her sister ,Scarlet Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:57 pm

"Oww...I am not okay..."he stayed still his leg bleeding a bit from the ice cutting it.He was trying to bear the pain and slowly plopped his head on Sunset's neck a tear dripped from his eye and he snuffled, sounding like he was going to cry.
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

PostSubject: Re: Sunset,wild and feirce and her sister ,Scarlet   Sunset,wild and feirce and her sister ,Scarlet Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:00 pm

Scarlet pressed her pelt againg his leg,soaking up the blood.Sunset nuzzled him thoughtfully"It's Ok. It'll be alright"
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Sunset,wild and feirce and her sister ,Scarlet   Sunset,wild and feirce and her sister ,Scarlet Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:07 pm

His vision went blurry a little bit, he was bearing the pain a bit."Ahh...this stings worse then you think it does..."He whinnied in pain quietly.
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

PostSubject: Re: Sunset,wild and feirce and her sister ,Scarlet   Sunset,wild and feirce and her sister ,Scarlet Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:12 pm

SCarlet thought then toung to his leg.She liked the wound and the pain was gone,but it kept bleeding."I'm not as powerful as my mother,so that's all i can do."
Sunset kept nuzzling him "It's okay,i'll help you/" She got up and went into the woods.She came back some healing leaves in her mouth.Then she lay them down on his leg.They healed them instantly and soon,all that was left,was a scar
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Sunset,wild and feirce and her sister ,Scarlet   Sunset,wild and feirce and her sister ,Scarlet Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:28 pm

He got up and stumbled a bit, then slowly walked to a green patch and lied down."I...I'm so stupid.."He lied there to not stumble a lot.
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

PostSubject: Re: Sunset,wild and feirce and her sister ,Scarlet   Sunset,wild and feirce and her sister ,Scarlet Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:31 pm

Scarlet followed him "no you're not,,,,," She nuzzled him sweetly.
Sunset got him an apple."here" She laid in down in front of him.Both of them were now calm.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Sunset,wild and feirce and her sister ,Scarlet   Sunset,wild and feirce and her sister ,Scarlet Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:42 pm

"Thanks.."He nibbled 1/3 of the apple and nudged it to them for them to share.

(xD Fraction...1/3)
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

PostSubject: Re: Sunset,wild and feirce and her sister ,Scarlet   Sunset,wild and feirce and her sister ,Scarlet Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:45 pm

Scarlet and sunset ate the rest then Scarlet said," So,tell me again why you're stupid/" She nipped his neck playfully.
sunset smiled at them
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Sunset,wild and feirce and her sister ,Scarlet   Sunset,wild and feirce and her sister ,Scarlet Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:47 pm

"Well i slipped on an Apple as a colt and Ice.Now i did it again but this time i ate the apple"He playfully nipped back at her neck too.
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

PostSubject: Re: Sunset,wild and feirce and her sister ,Scarlet   Sunset,wild and feirce and her sister ,Scarlet Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:59 pm

Scarlet smiled at him "It's not that dumb" She giggled

Sunset smiled at both of them "I'm hungry,so i'll be right back." She left them alone
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Sunset,wild and feirce and her sister ,Scarlet   Sunset,wild and feirce and her sister ,Scarlet Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:22 pm

Grappler stared at the sky and saw some shapes"Hey, i think i see a apple, a elephant, and a Winged Zebra."he laughed at the thought of a Winged Zebra.
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

PostSubject: Re: Sunset,wild and feirce and her sister ,Scarlet   Sunset,wild and feirce and her sister ,Scarlet Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:27 pm

Scarlet laughed to and looked at the clouds "I see a cat, a snake and a human trying to fly!" She giggled as she thought of a human flapping his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunset,wild and feirce and her sister ,Scarlet   Sunset,wild and feirce and her sister ,Scarlet Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next