Neko

Sister to the wild 'brother'(taters)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Sister to the wild 'brother'(taters) Empty
PostSubject: Sister to the wild 'brother'(taters)   Sister to the wild 'brother'(taters) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:04 am

A elegant, black Pegasi with beautiful white wings and beautiful mane, came walking from the stable. Niji Bara flexed her wings, beautifully and elegantly. She looked at the crowd of people, she snorted seeing tons of hands raising up."Parum is bonum.."She muttered in Latin.

The auctioneer was up to 50,000 with that many hands up.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

PostSubject: Re: Sister to the wild 'brother'(taters)   Sister to the wild 'brother'(taters) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:40 pm

Chelsea walked in excitedly, and raised her hand. (Meh)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Sister to the wild 'brother'(taters)   Sister to the wild 'brother'(taters) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:54 pm

She snorted quietly, but she suddenly on purpose made herself go free. She acted like her brother, and all the hands except one went down. She kept acting like her brother just to get with her brother.

The auctioneer said sold to chelsea's hand because of the act Niji Bara was doing.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Sister to the wild 'brother'(taters)   Sister to the wild 'brother'(taters) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:20 pm

Chelsea ran down from the stands, toosed a wad off money to the auctioneer, and went straight to the mare. "Hey there. I've heard yyou're my new horses sister. Well, I can assure you I'll get you to Golden." She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Sister to the wild 'brother'(taters)   Sister to the wild 'brother'(taters) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:25 pm

(Wowzeers I have another for Chelsea and he is just INSAAANE :3)

She bucked happily, accidently kicking the auctioneer over.(<--- Now, Theres a part where the auctioneer needs to smack his face into a pie XD)She looked at the auctioneer, but she didn't care. She whickered happily and swished her black tail, shaking her rainbow long mane.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Sister to the wild 'brother'(taters)   Sister to the wild 'brother'(taters) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:46 pm

Chelsea glanced at the fallen man quickly. She giggled, and then grabbed Bara's halter. It looked ratty. She'd have to get her a new one. She puklled on it gently so she could take the mare to the trailer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sister to the wild 'brother'(taters)   Sister to the wild 'brother'(taters) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1