Neko

Moonlight Calls-IMPORTANT-

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

Moonlight Calls-IMPORTANT- Empty
PostSubject: Moonlight Calls-IMPORTANT-   Moonlight Calls-IMPORTANT- Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:40 pm

A whinny carried across the oasis. Short and commanding, it called for the horses to come. The big, dark bay stallion stood by the largest pool in the forest, waiting. He stood, still and patient, head high, neck arched, tail aloft. His muscles were taut in expectation, and even his shadowy reflection looked tense enough to bolt in a heartbeat. He stood, waiting for the mares, foals, and beta to come.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Calls-IMPORTANT-   Moonlight Calls-IMPORTANT- Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:44 pm

Isabella Trotted over, Her tail flipped over her back and her tiny ears perked. She moved like she was floating over to him and stood next to him as she waited for the others.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Calls-IMPORTANT-   Moonlight Calls-IMPORTANT- Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:03 pm

Pandora trudged along, eyes wide as she preteneded for her son that they were elephants. Shadow was close behind, walking with straight legs.
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Calls-IMPORTANT-   Moonlight Calls-IMPORTANT- Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:25 pm

Moonlight sighed, patience was not his best quality sometimes. He watched Pandora and her son come in, and his eyes flickered with amusement.
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Calls-IMPORTANT-   Moonlight Calls-IMPORTANT- Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:53 pm

Snowheart walked in with her son, Thunder. Thunder neighed at him.
Back to top Go down
http://horsesrunningfree.forumotion.com/forum
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Calls-IMPORTANT-   Moonlight Calls-IMPORTANT- Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:05 am

Moonlight smiled softly at Snowheart, then Thunder in turn. He lifted his dome and let out another piercing whinny, calling the others still.
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam321

Moonbeam321

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Calls-IMPORTANT-   Moonlight Calls-IMPORTANT- Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:27 pm

Blood stormed in, his back pelt, slick with sweat,
Back to top Go down
http://horsesrunningfree.forumotion.com/forum
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Calls-IMPORTANT-   Moonlight Calls-IMPORTANT- Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:56 pm

He nodded. The rest would follow the path eventually. "I have made a great path, that will take you all away from here. It crosses half the desert, where it meets with a cave. It is a single underground tunnel, with water. You will follow the cave, and it brings you to the plains around the steppe that border the desert. From there you can see the great forest, and there can find your way. It is a long journey, at a steady pace just under 2 weeks. It is not so dangerous, but I leave Blood in direction of you. I trust him to protect you, and keep you going. Across the desert you will follow the path of tall, massive boulders. I will take you to the beginning, but no farther." He snorted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Calls-IMPORTANT-   Moonlight Calls-IMPORTANT- Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1