Neko

Chaos enters the dark woods.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KayLynn

KayLynn

Awesomeness : 20

Chaos enters the dark woods. Empty
PostSubject: Chaos enters the dark woods.   Chaos enters the dark woods. Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:56 pm

( No one wrote in this so I said.. Why not?? (: haha. )

Chaos stalked the darkness and sniffed the ground for her prey... Then she spotted it.. A young fawn. " Too easy.." she thought to herself as she lowered herself closer to the ground. She crept up closer to it and prepared to end the young fawns life. She Pounced on its back and sunk her canines into its neck, closing off its oxygen. It let out one final bleat and then it passed on. She let go and smirked evilly. " Like I said. Too easy. Hehehe." She started eating and kept a look out for wolves who may try to take her meal...

Chaos enters the dark woods. Black-10
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

PostSubject: Re: Chaos enters the dark woods.   Chaos enters the dark woods. Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:01 pm

Troy stalked out of the bushes, an angry glare plastered on her face. "You stole my meal."
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Chaos enters the dark woods.   Chaos enters the dark woods. Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:25 pm

Chaos Chuckled. " You snooze you loose. Sorry for your luck" she smirked, and licked her blood covered chops.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Chaos enters the dark woods.   Chaos enters the dark woods. Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:45 pm

"Where I grew up, if you snooze, you kick the others sorry a**."
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Chaos enters the dark woods.   Chaos enters the dark woods. Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:48 pm

Chaos laughed mockingly. " I highly doubt that.." Her voice turned cold and she showed her teeth a little. " I suggest you scamper on back to your pack.. Before you hurt yourself..." She growled lowly, standing in front of her kill.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Chaos enters the dark woods.   Chaos enters the dark woods. Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:51 pm

"Oh, poor thing. I'm sorry I interupted your play time ... Oh, my bad, you were actually trying?"
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Chaos enters the dark woods.   Chaos enters the dark woods. Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:55 pm

She chuckled. " I'm sorry dear, I was'nt playing. I love how you can't tell what a threat is. It's Adorable." She smirked wickedly. " But I'm afraid this my kill, and if you had really wanted it, you would've killed it yourself. So you can leave now."
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Chaos enters the dark woods.   Chaos enters the dark woods. Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:00 pm

"Oh, not happening sister." She shoved her paw to the ground, four large claws emerging. She clenched them tight, her tail held high. She was struggling noot to let her anger mnagement come out.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Chaos enters the dark woods.   Chaos enters the dark woods. Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:07 pm

"Ooh, I'm so terrified." She mocked. " We'll you can stay and watch me eat it if you want to, but I'm not sharing" She held her tail high as well
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Chaos enters the dark woods.   Chaos enters the dark woods. Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:12 pm

Her eyes softened, giving the appearance as though she didn't care anymore. She turned and "started on her way." At the last moment, she threw her back paw up dramaticly, while sending a burst of blue fire behind her and toward the other wolf. "I always liked my meat well done..."
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Chaos enters the dark woods.   Chaos enters the dark woods. Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:18 pm

Chaos dodged it and sent a burst of red fire at the other wolf "Good, I do as well!" Chaos's eyes turned from gold to red as she glared at the wolf.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Chaos enters the dark woods.   Chaos enters the dark woods. Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:23 pm

Underneath of her own body, the earth rised up quickly. When it reached qute a height, she juumped down, using her wings that had appeared almost out of no where to send herself gliding gracefully- and qickly- to the carcuss. She landed over it protectively, and soon there was a small ring of fire around it, and a large earth box around that. "As you were saying?"
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Chaos enters the dark woods.   Chaos enters the dark woods. Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:31 pm

Chaos, Trembled and extended her claws. Fire errupted from her body and engulfed herself she walked toward troy and the carcass. lava blasted up from the ground around her. Her eyes were a scorching red and smoke brewed from her mouth, she blew into the wind and lava started filling up her earth box, not harming the carcass.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Chaos enters the dark woods.   Chaos enters the dark woods. Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:37 pm

(lava, why didn't I think of that?)

Water erupted from the ground around her, and, combining it whith air, Troy pushed the water on the edhes of the lava. The lava that dried up quickly spread among the walls, and, when lightning smacked the surface of the wall, diamonds appeared. (diamonds... indestructable Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Chaos enters the dark woods.   Chaos enters the dark woods. Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:49 pm

(lol!! Diamonds..why didnt I think of THAT? xD)

Chaos growled and shook the ground, creating cracks in the earth underneath her box, Boiling lava filling the cracks below. Lava covered her diamond encased box and slowly started rising the temperature inside. "Cooked wolf and carrion.. excellent." She smirked.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Chaos enters the dark woods.   Chaos enters the dark woods. Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:59 am

(xD)

She smirked. "Alas, you forget, I could always fly higher."
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Chaos enters the dark woods.   Chaos enters the dark woods. Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:47 pm

"Well how do you do that, when you are in a box, and your diamond box is indestuctable?" She Retorted
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Chaos enters the dark woods.   Chaos enters the dark woods. Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:26 pm

"Simple." The roof removed its self as Troy stepped out. Then it crashed back again. "Happy?"
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Chaos enters the dark woods.   Chaos enters the dark woods. Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:00 pm

"Quite" Chaos scoffed. " You know what, If I can get my kill..No one can." Chaos send blasts of lava on both sides of the kill and covered it completely, then the lava retreated to the depths of the earth taking the fawn with it. The earth closed when the lava was stowed away and the kill was melted." Happy? Now no one eats." Chaos smirked.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Chaos enters the dark woods.   Chaos enters the dark woods. Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:17 pm

"You don't, I do." She smirked, the diamonds removing themselves and reataching themselves to her body.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Chaos enters the dark woods.   Chaos enters the dark woods. Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:32 pm

Chaos barred her fangs and flames engulfed her body, she gave a wicked grin and opened her mouth and send red flaming orbs at the parts of troy that were uncovered by diamonds.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Chaos enters the dark woods.   Chaos enters the dark woods. Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:36 pm

As if on cue, her eyes were covered by an almost transluset set of diamont teeth. At the same time, she thrust her paw forward, and little rock (whatevers) grabbed her paws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos enters the dark woods.   Chaos enters the dark woods. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1