Neko

Wolf RPG and Maximum Ride RPG

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eatth

eatth

Awesomeness : 0
Location : Cali!!!! WOOOHOO Sun and more Sun! Not to metion bugs bugs and more bugs *cough*

Wolf RPG and Maximum Ride RPG Empty
PostSubject: Wolf RPG and Maximum Ride RPG   Wolf RPG and Maximum Ride RPG Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:26 pm

These are both of my websites. Click the link uner each description!!!!!

This one is a Wolf RPG
Its called "Wolf Essentials Forums"
In a land far from humanity, wolves and half-breeds run untamed and unbroken. The packs are at breaking point. The need for food is on. Who will be the master of all packs and who will be ran out?
Its about wolves and wolf/dog mixes. Create your own wolf and interact through your wolf(s)
Wolf Essentials

This one is my newest, it only has two members as of today
Its called Maximum Ride RPG
In the world of Maximum ride, there is new Mutants and their pets. Erasers are back, Itex is stronger than ever. All must watch their backs. betrayal and murder is everywhere, no one to trust no one to relay on. What will happen next is up to you.
This is based on a book series i read and love. Its not completly the same though!
Maximum ride RPG

Both are still just starting. Both Admins are still adding and redoing things each and other day
Back to top Go down
http://wilddogandwolves.muux.org/

Page 1 of 1