Neko

Ride It Out

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Ride It Out

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

Ride It Out Empty
PostSubject: Ride It Out   Ride It Out Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:07 am

The arena was silent as the girl and her horse closed the gate. The girls silver blond hair cascaded down her back from under her helmet. It was early, the sun not quite risen yet. It was chilly too. The girl wore her black riding breeches, boots, and half chaps. Her grey t-shirt hugged her figure as she mounted from the ground. Her huge friesian snorted, sending mist into the air. His bridle, martingale, and saddle gleamed in the spotlights. She staryted warming him up, thinking.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Awesomeness : 25

Ride It Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride It Out   Ride It Out Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:12 am

Denis leaned against the fence watching her, he was hidden though, unseen, he watched for a while, he stepped out of his hiding spot, "Mind if I join you?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildhorsespirits.proboards.com
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Ride It Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride It Out   Ride It Out Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:18 am

Lee stopped Night gently but Abruptly. "I have no legal way of stopping you. I'm giuessing your the new guy. You own the other jumper?"
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Ride It Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride It Out   Ride It Out Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:22 am

Denis nodded, "I was just asking incase you wanted it to yourself," he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Ride It Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride It Out   Ride It Out Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:24 am

Denis got Daioh and tacked him up, walking him into the areana he mounted up. Daioh nickered with excitment. Denis nudged him into a walk, then a trot. He warmed him up, then worked on his bend. Daioh nickered, and easily bent his head. His legs gracefully moving and his long hair flopping gently on his neck. Denis slowed him to a walk, giving him a little break and patted his neck.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Ride It Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride It Out   Ride It Out Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:27 am

Denis looked at the girl, "He a jumper?"
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Ride It Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride It Out   Ride It Out Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:32 am

She looked slightly bewildered wjen he spoke up, and pulled Night up from his canter. "Yeah." She replied.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Ride It Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride It Out   Ride It Out Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:35 am

"Sorry, wanna have a jump-off?" His eyes sparkled with hope, he hadn't competed for a long time, even if it was just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Ride It Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride It Out   Ride It Out Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:44 am

She sighed. So much for her logic. "Sure, why not." She said. She slid from Nights back, pulling her shirt down again, and swung open the gate. She walked to a metal box attached to a post, Night following without her leading him,n his hooves quietly thumping against the cobbles. She puille a key from her pocket, and opened the box, flicking a few switches. She shut the box and locked it as the lights came on in the show jumping ring, and off in the big sand ring. The llit arena was filled with tall, creative, colourful jumps.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Ride It Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride It Out   Ride It Out Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:47 am

"If you don't want to that's okay," He didn't want her to do something she didn't want to do. "I can leave you be,"
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Ride It Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride It Out   Ride It Out Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:52 am

She smiled slightly. "Don't worry about it. Its to early for me to be nice. He needs some practice, its almost competition season." She mounted up again, and Night pranced excitedly.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Ride It Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride It Out   Ride It Out Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:54 am

Denis smiled, "Okay, so whats the course? You wanna do it first and then I'll go after,"

Daioh----
"You like jumping too? I live for it!"
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Ride It Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride It Out   Ride It Out Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:14 pm

He bobbed his head slightly. "I told Lee all I could do was jumo, and so she helped me get even better at it."

Lee nodded, and trotted Night around the ring, thinking. The they transitioned to a hand gallop, and she turned him to the first jump. A red and white oxer double, and then to the green and blue line, then the water jump, then the triple, then the triple oxer single. She had thought up a small but challenging course. Despite his big size, Night took the corners great, and only had some difficulty over the triple. He clipped the last one, and the pole dropped. But he took the last jump with ease and speed, taking a long leap over the three bars, a yard apart from each other, the tallest pole four foot. The rest of the jumps were five and six foot, apart from the water, which was 12 feet wide.

(I HAD to put that water jump in there. I saw it in a competition, and thought it would be great to ride.)
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Ride It Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride It Out   Ride It Out Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:26 am

Denis smiled and nudged Daioh into a canter, he sped him up before the jump and took each one easily, Daioh was always alert and ready, waiting for Denis's signal, he did almost mess up on the water jump, he stumbled a bit after it, and clipped the next jump, it rattled then gently fell to the ground, they finished up the course and Denis slowed Daioh down to a rocking canter, then a walk. He patted his neck, "Good boy," he muttered under his breath, then smiled up at Lee.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Ride It Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride It Out   Ride It Out Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:37 am

She smiled briefly, and then dismounted. She walked through the jumps, fixing the poles and putting them back up. Night followed her the whole time. The sun was beginning to turn the sky peach. "I should put him to pasture now. I'm exercising him later." She called out. She undid his girth, pulling off the saddle and putting it on the wall. Then she pulled off the bridle and hung it up. He stood, waiting, by the hose, and she soaked him over.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Ride It Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride It Out   Ride It Out Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:48 am

Denis nodded, he felt Daioh's neck, he wasn't that warm, he legthaned his sturrips and trotted Daioh, he bended his neck very nicley and they worked on dressage, he preformed perfect circles, figure 8's and flying lead changes. Denis canterd Daioh a little more practining extending and collecting, then he practiced it in the trot. Finally he did leg yeilds, this wasn't Daioh's specialty but he prefromed it very well. He was beginning to work up a sweat so Denis slowed him and cooled him off. Denis dismounted and removed Daioh's saddle, he hopped up on bareback and cooled him down some more.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Ride It Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride It Out   Ride It Out Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:24 pm

She watched him, Night grazing where he could still see Lee, and then she turned and picked up the tack. He hadn't been warm, but she was gonna work him on the trails.later on. She walked to his paddock, opening his gate, and he bolted in, running around, and then grazing. She latched the gate and put away his tack.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Ride It Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride It Out   Ride It Out Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:06 am

Denis walked Daioh around a little more, cooling him down further, he hopped off, then took his bridle off to roll in the sand. Denis walked out of the gate to a wash place and hosed Daioh down gently. Daioh shook himself dry and Denis let him out in the pasture.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Ride It Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride It Out   Ride It Out Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:07 pm

Lee was leading out the white friesian, the filly, and Saetta Fisso. She frowned slightly. She let Lightning loose in the paddock next to Night and Daiohs. She turned, and led the friesian and the filly to the next paddock, letting them both loose in it. She stood and watched a Saetta Fisso leant her head over the fence and nickered to Night.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Ride It Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride It Out   Ride It Out Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:00 am

Daioh rolled in the grass, scratching his back he sighed. He saw the other horses and whinnyed a greating, "Hi everyone!"
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Ride It Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride It Out   Ride It Out Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:01 am

(The white friesian and the filly are angels characters, just and fyi :])

Lightning glanced over, and then dropped her head to graze by the fence. Night smiled."She's just... Lightning." He shrugged. "You know how racehorses are. Be careful, she a flirt too." Lightning looked up. "If you got it, flaunt it." She retorted, sticking her tomgie out, a smile twitching at the corner of her mouth.

Lee grabbed a wheelbarrow and pitcjfork, and started on Nights stall, the first left.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Ride It Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride It Out   Ride It Out Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:24 am

Daioh laughed, "Mares." He rolled his eyes jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Ride It Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride It Out   Ride It Out Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:45 pm

"That's very steriotypical. Because I'm more than the average mare. Much more. You've only been here a couple of days. I'd watch my step if I were you." She didn't say it with hostility, just a carefree tone, just an FYI.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Ride It Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride It Out   Ride It Out Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:10 pm

Daioh showed her a smile, "I was just kidding."
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Ride It Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride It Out   Ride It Out Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:12 pm

She snorted and turned, trotting off to the big oak tree in the corner of her paddock, right along the fence. She dropped her head, grazing in the shade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ride It Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride It Out   Ride It Out Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ride It Out
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next