Neko

Ancient horses and deamons

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eatth

eatth

Awesomeness : 0
Location : Cali!!!! WOOOHOO Sun and more Sun! Not to metion bugs bugs and more bugs *cough*

Ancient horses and deamons Empty
PostSubject: Ancient horses and deamons   Ancient horses and deamons Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:43 pm

I i dunno if this is against rules or not, butthese are charactersthat illplay a little of

Name - appearence - Gender/Name of Deamon - breed- appearence

Whisperia ex Cavern ( translation Whispers of Caves)

Prince: Stone - modern-like horse that has a midnight black coat -Male /Skyveria- Guadalupe Caracara,bird with smallstone necklace

Others: Brookislia - Mesohippus with light greyish blue coat - female/ Flyeria - Giant Hoopoe, has tiny bright stone anklet
Rocklis - Mesohippus with stone-colored coat - Male - little brother of Stone/ Urgular - White-eyed River Martin,

Whisperia ex Destructional ) Whispers of Destructions)

Prince: Detructional - Cannibal Mesohippus with blood red coat and pale eyes - Male / Ena - Dinictis with crown ofbroken teeth - Male

Others:
Tornadioa - Black horse with horriblelooikng gold eyes - Male/ Pantaliom - Panthera Atrox
Tidalotion - Pure white horse with red marks that looks likeblood dripping - Female/ Simlido - Smilodon

Earthu - Brown horse with nothing special - Mlae/ Quaka - Caspian Tiger - unsualy loud roar that shakes the ground

Last edited by eatth on Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://wilddogandwolves.muux.org/
Tato
Admin
Tato

Awesomeness : 0

Ancient horses and deamons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient horses and deamons   Ancient horses and deamons Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:43 pm

Hey,Eatth,can you re-do this with the character format?I can't seem to understand it...xD
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1