Neko

Alex's Horses

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Alex's Horses

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex

Alex

Awesomeness : 20

Alex's Horses Empty
PostSubject: Alex's Horses   Alex's Horses Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:27 am

Name: Out of the Ashes
Goes by: Ash
Breed: Morgan x Egyptian Arabian
Height: 14.5 hands
Coat: Dark Grey/Sooty Black, with bright blue eyes.
Mane/Tail: Grey
Personality: Cheerful, playful, and funny, with a love for young foals, but stubborn, and not too bright.
Other: Has a long, fairly thick, arched neck, a medium length body, and ridiculously long legs, with a classic Arabian tail, and a rather bulky, but small, head, with a long forelock that is always falling over his eyes.
Mate: No, he is a bachelor and has always been independent, but is secretly lonely; he is too stubborn and scared to let anyone get "close" to him after his family was killed in a storm.
Herd: N/A

Last edited by Alex on Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot the Herd part!)
Back to top Go down
http://landofhorses.createaforum.com
Alex

Alex

Alex's Horses Empty
PostSubject: Another horse   Alex's Horses Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:32 am

Name: Cinnamon Dust
Goes by: Cindy or Dust
Breed: Appendix QH x Mustang
Height: 14.2 hands
Coat: Chestnut. Exactly the same shade as cinnamon.
Mane/Tail: Exactly the same as her coat, but slightly darker, with gold/flaxen highlights.
Personality: What you would expect from an average teen. Easily excited, often overly dramatic, emotional, friendly but a bit snobby, ect.
Other: She has blue-green eyes with yellow streaks. She is also lean, attractive, short, agile, and a bit of a tomboy. Cindy/Dust has long, thin legs, a skinny neck, a rather large, but petite, head, with a facial sripe, and four ermines(small socks extending just above the hooves). Looks like a Quarter Horse with a skinny neck.
Mate: No, still has a lot of boyfriends, but isn't really making serious plans yet.
Herd: No, she just wanders around with whoever she happens to find until they make her go.

Last edited by Alex on Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Taking signature off)
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

Alex's Horses Empty
PostSubject: Rocky   Alex's Horses Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:21 pm

Name: Rocky
Goes By: Rocky or Rock
Breed: Friesian/Percheron mix x American Warmblood(Thoroughbred x Shire)
Height: 17.8 hands
Coat: Smoky Black
Mane/Tail: Jet Black
Personality: Mean, deceitful, and just plain bad.
Other: Forcer. He has an extremely compact build, with a short neck and thick, strong legs. His name fits his appearance well; he has layers and layers of lumpy muscle.
Mate: Well.... He mated with several mares, but none could really be considered mates...
Herd: NONE

Last edited by Alex on Wed May 25, 2011 12:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

Alex's Horses Empty
PostSubject: Dennis   Alex's Horses Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:13 pm

Name: Dennis
Goes by: Dennis, Danny, Denny, Squirt, Tiny
Breed: Dartmoor x Miniature Horse
Height: 9 hands
Coat: Blue Roan Blanket Appaloosa with four socks and a star. Dark brown eyes.
Mane/Tail: Silver with dark grey streaks and white tips
Personality: Timid, weak, scrawny, shy, and a bit "dorky". Very kind and clever, however. He would never hurt any living thing. He is constantly bullied and mocked, and is too scared to do anything about it. In spite of his tiny size, he is extremely agile and quick.
Other: Dennis' family was captured, and he has hated himself ever since for not being able to do anything about it. He was so small and agile, he was able to get himself away by being mistaken for one of the cowdogs.
Mate: None. Too scared to ask anyone out. XD
Herd: None yet.

Last edited by Alex on Wed May 25, 2011 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

Alex's Horses Empty
PostSubject: Angelica   Alex's Horses Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:34 am

Name: Angelica
Goes By: Angela or Angel
Breed: (Winged) Polish Arabian
Height: 15 hands exactly
Coat: Light creamy white with grey points. Her eyes are a bright aqua color, but turn gold when excited, yellow when nervous or scared, violet when in love, olive green when not feeling well, and crimson red when angry.
Mane/Tail: Cream
Personality: Gentle and sweet natured, but with a horrible temper. Very protective.
Other: Angelica is beautiful, petite, and strong. Not to mention fast. Very fast. And reasonably agile. In the air however, she still needs a bit of training. She is a fast flyer with almost zero control over her wings. Also, she has black hooves. And yes, I know that was a bit random.
Mate: dead.
Herd: dead.

Last edited by Alex on Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

Alex's Horses Empty
PostSubject: Daffodil   Alex's Horses Icon_minitime1Wed May 25, 2011 12:57 pm

Name: Daffodil
Goes by: Daffy or Dilly
Breed: Unknown, probably some pony and some Arabian
Height: Currently 12 hands, will reach about 14.1 to 14.5 when she fully matures
Coat: Light palomino, looks gold in dim light. Very bright yellow in direct light. She also has stockings on all four feet, and a star that connects to a stripe at the bottom, with a completely white muzzle. Her coat is still fluffy and silky, but will soon be replaced with an adult coat.
Mane/Tail: Creamy white. She has large bright blue eyes.
Personality: Quiet and shy at first, but cute and playful when she warms up to you. She has a quiet, gentle, high voice, and sings beautifully, but almost never lets anyone hear her. She is slightly skittish, but curious, and a little too willing to follow orders. She cries very easily, and becomes extremely stubborn when upset. Daffy has small hooves and a petite, fragile build. Her mane is short and curly/fluffy.
Other: Striped hooves and slight mottling on muzzle, indicating some Appaloosa ancestry.
Mate: Are you kidding me? She's just a filly! So, NO.
Herd: She used to have one, but was somehow separated. The earliest memory she has is of waking upwith a pain in her head and side at the age of 10 months, so there must have beenan accident. Somehow she managed to fend for herself all this time...
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

Alex's Horses Empty
PostSubject: Heaven Sent   Alex's Horses Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:22 pm

Name: Somebody To Love
Nickname: Sam
Breed: (Winged) Ardennes X Andalusian
Height: 16.2 hh
Color: "Marble" grey (dapple grey with a creamy tint)
Mane: Medium grey w/ cream streaks
Personality: Sam is extremely gentle, caring, soft-hearted, compassionate, etc., but takes it a little too far, to the point of not defending himself at all, and thinking that punishment is mean, etc.
Other: He is muscular, but never uses his power and strength to do anything. He has a VERY long mane and tail, and is easy to warm up to. Also, he has heavy white hoof feathering, and large, soft, deep brown eyes.
Mate: Still looking
Herd: Still looking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alex's Horses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Horses   Alex's Horses Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Alex's Horses
Page 1 of 1