Neko

A New Girl's In Town.....(M!)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A New Girl's In Town.....(M!) Empty
PostSubject: A New Girl's In Town.....(M!)   A New Girl's In Town.....(M!) Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:15 pm

The redhead struted in,her hair swinging,a smirk on her lips. Guys looked up from the games they were playing and their jaws dropped in awe. Her skinny jeans fit tightly around her legs and her converses held the dice symbol on them. Her shirt looped around her breasts,exposing them a bit. Her arsm swang as she walked. But they didn't know her secret yet. And if they learned,she'd have to kill them. Why was her skin so pale? To give it to you,she's one lucky vampire. She gazed upon some girls that were gaping at her in envy and anger as their boyfriends looked at her. Two male vampires came up behind her,in black leather jackets with faux fur on the rim. They were a band,some would say. Or a thing. Both the vampires were her creators as they both bit her at the time. They both loved her also. She gave them their turns. She was pregnant also. And she could go in sunlight and eat human food. She wasn't a full vampire,only half until the baby was born then they would finish the job. The confusing part was the father of the baby was both also. She seated herself at the bar,ordering a drink as the vampires watched around her,keeping an eye on all of them. They were basically body guards.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl's In Town.....(M!)   A New Girl's In Town.....(M!) Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:56 pm

Two white girls were dancing,skin pale like the guys. They smirked and each on trotted up the body gaurds,hands slipping on their chests.

Shino slid away from the crowd,slipping past the distracted gaurds and beside the girl. "Shino."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl's In Town.....(M!)   A New Girl's In Town.....(M!) Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:53 pm

The guards were suprised and amused,though they wouldn't let the girls carry on for long..maybe. The girl smiled at Shino,her brow raised in interest,"Hey. Nice name. I'm Adriana."She shifted in her stool seat and ordered a martini and the bartender put seven shots on the table. She smiled and gulped down the first one.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl's In Town.....(M!)   A New Girl's In Town.....(M!) Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:00 pm

The girls purred,"Come withhh ussss."

Shino smiled at Adriana,"Lovely name,and thank you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl's In Town.....(M!)   A New Girl's In Town.....(M!) Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:14 pm

The guards glanced at each other then smiled,following the girls. Adriana turned to look at them then shook her head in amusement before utrning back to Shino."Thank you. Are you from around here?"She asked,gulping another martini down.

ooc-edit: She's not pregnant yet. I'll do that later on sometime. And Angel,Ima post in a board where Emily's giving birth.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl's In Town.....(M!)   A New Girl's In Town.....(M!) Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:21 pm

"No. I come from Belgum. I do speak Russian,French,German,and Spanish though." He smiled,chucklling at the girls.

{I shall give them names. But they're twins exect eye color.}
Sieara smiled,her pretty green eyes shimmering,luring him towards a private room.

Niliea's brown carmel eyes twinkled too,luring the other into a different room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl's In Town.....(M!)   A New Girl's In Town.....(M!) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:53 pm

(The guards aren't twins but their brothers. Xander and Alex.)
Alex followed Sieara into a private room,a huge smirk on his lips.
Xander followed Niliea's path silently,a small smile on his face. Out of the corner of his eye he glanced at Adriana before continuing into a room.

---------------------------------------------------------------
A brow raised,Adriana turned to Xander before shifting around again. "They are brainwashed or out of their minds."She laughed,placing anoher shot upside down on the bar table."That's cool. What's it like in Belgum?"She asked,very interested in the topic.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl's In Town.....(M!)   A New Girl's In Town.....(M!) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:47 pm

"Not much. A few wars,horses,villagee,same old same old."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl's In Town.....(M!)   A New Girl's In Town.....(M!) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:55 pm

"I think it would be pretty cool to go there. You know,to get away from major cities and all."She nodded,quite suprised by how he had described her favorite country.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl's In Town.....(M!)   A New Girl's In Town.....(M!) Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:07 pm

"My Da's going too war so I'm going up there tomarrow. I bought two tickets,but my old girlfriend dumped me..." He smiled sheepishly at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl's In Town.....(M!)   A New Girl's In Town.....(M!) Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:31 pm

"Are you suggesting I go?" She asked,interested and suprsied.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl's In Town.....(M!)   A New Girl's In Town.....(M!) Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:55 am

"If you wanted too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl's In Town.....(M!)   A New Girl's In Town.....(M!) Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:50 am

"I do."She laughed quietly,tipping her head back to drink another shot. Her stomach groaned,protesting to the alcohol that entered her body. A wave of nausea crashed down over her. "Man. Enough drinks for me for a week."She moaned,clutching her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl's In Town.....(M!)   A New Girl's In Town.....(M!) Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:34 pm

An arm slid around her comfortingly,"Come home with me? I will not let you drive home in this condition."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl's In Town.....(M!)   A New Girl's In Town.....(M!) Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:45 pm

"I guess it's my only option.."She moaned,clutching her stomach harder as it gurgled.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl's In Town.....(M!)   A New Girl's In Town.....(M!) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:07 pm

He frowned,sliding out from the booth and cudling her with him,he opened the door,flailing to open the truck as he carried her,his red Farri bright in the darkness, with a click click he set her in the seat,smiling as he closed her door and hopped into the driver's seat. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl's In Town.....(M!)   A New Girl's In Town.....(M!) Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:43 pm

"I guess so. And before you ask,no I'm not going to puke."She laughed,clutching her stomach lightly. She looked at his truck. "Wow. This is a nice truck."She complimented.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl's In Town.....(M!)   A New Girl's In Town.....(M!) Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:52 pm

He laughed, "I don't care if you puke. I rather have the best women in the world than own this piece of metal." A hand slid to her face warmingly, hoping now he would kiss the prety girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl's In Town.....(M!)   A New Girl's In Town.....(M!) Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:34 pm

It was as if she read his mind because she leaned forward,placing her hand over his. Her lips trembled as she brushed hers over his.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl's In Town.....(M!)   A New Girl's In Town.....(M!) Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:44 pm

He gently pressed his tongue to herlips, seeking acceptance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl's In Town.....(M!)   A New Girl's In Town.....(M!) Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:39 pm

She parted her lips further and kissed him,her tongue in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl's In Town.....(M!)   A New Girl's In Town.....(M!) Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:06 pm

His hand 'slipped' from her face to her breast. He pulled away gently, "Home and then I shall court you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl's In Town.....(M!)   A New Girl's In Town.....(M!) Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:48 pm

"Okay." She smiled,her eyes glazed.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl's In Town.....(M!)   A New Girl's In Town.....(M!) Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:12 pm

_Home_

_Inside_

He pulled her to the floor,"I hope you don't mind the floor."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl's In Town.....(M!)   A New Girl's In Town.....(M!) Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:53 pm

"The floor's quite a fine place."She laughed silly-like. She was clearly a bit drunk but just a bit. And just too little so that she could think, and act normaly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl's In Town.....(M!)   A New Girl's In Town.....(M!) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next