Neko

Strike It Rich Arrives - Page 4

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Strike It Rich Arrives

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
RockStar

RockStar

Awesomeness : 25

Strike It Rich Arrives - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike It Rich Arrives   Strike It Rich Arrives - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:24 am

Barq grinned. "Ah.. we all give up many things to become school horses, I had no choice, but it's all the same."
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildhorsespirits.proboards.com
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

PostSubject: Re: Strike It Rich Arrives   Strike It Rich Arrives - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:53 am

"Yes. I'm losing ranking because i've become a schooler." He snorted.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

PostSubject: Re: Strike It Rich Arrives   Strike It Rich Arrives - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:57 am

"I won't be giving up racing to prance around some ring." She snorted.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Strike It Rich Arrives   Strike It Rich Arrives - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:07 am

*Calms self* I dun want to threaten my dear Rockeh on my birthday. One word... GEO!)

Latigo snorted,"You probably got no choice."

Andaria's nostrils flared,"Not me. I'm still open to leaving." She stood in the hallway,posed and all.)

( Andaria )
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Strike It Rich Arrives   Strike It Rich Arrives - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:20 am

Blah, I'm in no mood for rping. Its 3 in the morning and I can't sleep because my 5 year old dog is REALLY sick..

"How could I not have a choice? Its my life." She flicked her ears back.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Strike It Rich Arrives   Strike It Rich Arrives - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:34 am

"You've been bought. Caught wherever you've came from. Ricky might race you when Indigo gets better but otherwise your stuck in your stall waiting for an advanced rider or leaser to come and ride you to run you."
Latigo said harshly.

Andaria snorted,"Learn it,live it,love it."

(Ah. That sucks. On my birthday. Sad I'm sorry Rockeh.)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Strike It Rich Arrives   Strike It Rich Arrives - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:28 am

(Its okayy)

She pinned her ears. "I'm pretty used to being shut up, you have no idea. I only ever ran in races, all other times we were always in smaller stalls than these."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Strike It Rich Arrives   Strike It Rich Arrives - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:32 am

"Yep. You learn to shut your mouth and do what your told when a school horse. Like she said,Learn It,Live It,Love It." Latigo almost growled.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Strike It Rich Arrives   Strike It Rich Arrives - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:03 am

She pinned her ears. "Some horses are meant to jump, some to be prancy little ponies for children to ride, and some are racers. I will never be able to do anything but run. Its the reason I was born, and its what I was taught to do. I don't know anything but stop, walk, and run. Not everyones so perfect as you." She turned away, in the back of her stall, and snorted, biting down on the wood.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Strike It Rich Arrives   Strike It Rich Arrives - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:12 am

"Im not perfect,you don't even know me! Im only the best because I practice. I'm only smart because I try. If you try you'd atleast understand!!" He screeched.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Strike It Rich Arrives   Strike It Rich Arrives - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:47 am

She pinned her ears, turning her head. "Just mind yourself. You can do whatever you want, but ill be nothing other than a racehorse. And that's that."
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Strike It Rich Arrives   Strike It Rich Arrives - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:15 am

Barq sighed, "Indigo understands lots of things, when she is well she will be sure to do what you want."
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Strike It Rich Arrives   Strike It Rich Arrives - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:49 pm

She sighed. "Its not like I was asking to be raced even monthly. All I was saying was that I am not giving everything up to prance around a ring with a little kid on my back, especially after the race I ran that brought me here. And I'm hoping Indigo won't even think about making me a schooler after that race either." She shook her coat, and instead of biting the wood, she turned to the toy that had been hung, nudging it once and watching it swing.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Strike It Rich Arrives   Strike It Rich Arrives - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:57 pm

"I understand. And so does she."
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Strike It Rich Arrives   Strike It Rich Arrives - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:57 pm

She bit down on the windowsill, pulling off a chunk of wood, snorting and chewing on it before the splinters fell from her mouth.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Strike It Rich Arrives   Strike It Rich Arrives - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:03 pm

(Indigo is getting better, her headaches are gone and she is on a medication that she can still train and ride with sooo.! get strike ready rockeh cuz indigo and strike are goin runin!)

Indigo walked into the barn, she went straight to Strike's stall. "Uh. Strike!" She laughed, "Stop chewing!"
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Strike It Rich Arrives   Strike It Rich Arrives - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:14 am

(Funn timesss ;])

She snorted, and turned, swinging her head over the door, flicking her ears back.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Strike It Rich Arrives   Strike It Rich Arrives - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:42 am

She smiled, "Wanna go for a ride?"
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Strike It Rich Arrives   Strike It Rich Arrives - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:42 pm

She snorted. She had never been on a 'ride'.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Strike It Rich Arrives   Strike It Rich Arrives - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:17 pm

Indigo laughed, "How bout a run?"
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Strike It Rich Arrives   Strike It Rich Arrives - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:17 pm

She flicked her ears forward, pressing her nose into Indigos palms. The word run was definitely
familiar.

Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Strike It Rich Arrives   Strike It Rich Arrives - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:11 am

She grinned, "Okay, Come on." She opened up the stall door and walked towards the tack room. She took the tack that she arrived with and walked back to the stall. She tacked her up and got a helmet. She took a rein and started walking outside. She put the sturrips down and mounted up, She touched her heels to her sides, walking her to a trail, then leaned forward, "Common girl."
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Strike It Rich Arrives   Strike It Rich Arrives - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:13 am

Strike pranced, until Indigos heels touched her side. She took off at a dead run, stretching out.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Strike It Rich Arrives   Strike It Rich Arrives - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:32 am

Indigo stood up out of the saddle, giving her some rein.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Strike It Rich Arrives   Strike It Rich Arrives - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:12 pm

The trail opened to a meadow, and she went even faster, tearing the ground with each step.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strike It Rich Arrives   Strike It Rich Arrives - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Strike It Rich Arrives
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next