Neko

Fioni(G!!!)*Privet* - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Fioni(G!!!)*Privet*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

Fioni(G!!!)*Privet* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fioni(G!!!)*Privet*   Fioni(G!!!)*Privet* - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:44 am

He sighed, pulling her in. "All sorts. And I also use all sorts of media."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

PostSubject: Re: Fioni(G!!!)*Privet*   Fioni(G!!!)*Privet* - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:42 am

She titled her head up a bit,thinking. "People? I've always wanted a self potrait." She luaghed a bit,blushing.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Fioni(G!!!)*Privet*   Fioni(G!!!)*Privet* - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:05 pm

He smiled. "Abstract and realistic." He replied, gently slipping his hands around hers.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fioni(G!!!)*Privet*   Fioni(G!!!)*Privet* - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:28 pm

"Realistic. Just because I won't strip here doesn't mean you can't touch me." She teassed,eyes twinkling. She slowly rised,pulling her shirt off,she exposed a tied together short top,just covering her breasts. She slipped off her pants,black small shorts underneath,she smiled,pulling off her neon green converses,leaving her ankle socks on. She sat in his arms against,sliding his hands up to her breasts. She blushed,leaning back into him.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Fioni(G!!!)*Privet*   Fioni(G!!!)*Privet* - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:52 pm

"Like I said, I don't want you to feel uncomfortable." He pulled off his jacket, and the shirt underneath, revealing his strong torso.(Of course, he has abs Laughing ) He pulled off his jeans, now only wearing hix boxers. He gently kissed her jaw, sliding his hands along her torso. He smiled, and kissed her again, this time on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fioni(G!!!)*Privet*   Fioni(G!!!)*Privet* - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:54 pm

"I've thought about it,I know you better,I know if something were to happen yo;u'd be their for me. I hope I can be your girlfriend." She smiled gently kissing back,she slid off her small top,sprading out her legs and wrapping them around him.She slid off the rest of her clothes,running her hands along his abs.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Fioni(G!!!)*Privet*   Fioni(G!!!)*Privet* - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:38 pm

He tugged off his boxers, and rolled over so she was leant against the back of the bench. He kissed her, one hand gently pushing against the small of her back, the other firm on her chest.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fioni(G!!!)*Privet*   Fioni(G!!!)*Privet* - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:38 am

She smiled hotly,she wound an arm around his neck,partially putting a leg around his,pulling him close.(Boob hug XD)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Fioni(G!!!)*Privet*   Fioni(G!!!)*Privet* - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:00 pm

He smiled, and kissed her neack, lips then travelling back to her mouth. Heslipped a hand down to her hips, and shifted himself moaning softly as, ya know...
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fioni(G!!!)*Privet*   Fioni(G!!!)*Privet* - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:31 pm

She frowned,a little uncomfortable as she heard footsteps. She shoved him off her and got herclothes on,slipping away from the open.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Fioni(G!!!)*Privet*   Fioni(G!!!)*Privet* - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:57 pm

He yanked on his boxers and jeans, and shrugged on his shirt, sitting on the bench and pulling a pencil and a small sketchpad from his book. He opened to a half finished drawing of a rose, and glanced at the flowers in front of him, continuing with the drawing, waiting for Fioni.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fioni(G!!!)*Privet*   Fioni(G!!!)*Privet* - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:53 pm

She listened as the footsteps whent away,she slid from a dark corner,her small slender body hard to see in in the corner. She sat beside Geo,"Sorry. Never been crazy about people watching me naked." She looked at the sketchpad and smiled,"Er...Um.."
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Fioni(G!!!)*Privet*   Fioni(G!!!)*Privet* - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:52 pm

He slipped the pencil and book into his pocket. "I don't think I'm too thrilled about the idea either. You're all mine." He pulled her against his chest, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fioni(G!!!)*Privet*   Fioni(G!!!)*Privet* - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:36 pm

She sighed,"Yep. Boyfriend. Got a house we could go too?"
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Fioni(G!!!)*Privet*   Fioni(G!!!)*Privet* - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:30 pm

He scoopedher up, grinning. "The house next to the ranch. Well I got it when my mum moved. I was staying at a friends while I got some renos done on it, but now its ready to move to. You'll love it!" He gently put her on her feet, grabbing his jacket and draping it over her shoulders. "Come on." He gently took her hand, towing her along.

Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fioni(G!!!)*Privet*   Fioni(G!!!)*Privet* - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:41 pm

She giggled,"Mum? Mignon. You have horses? Oh I just want you." She laughed,realeasin his hand the pulled him to a stop by his shoulders,she leaped on his back,clinging on she breathed on the back of his neck,her legs around him. She pulled his jacket tighter so it wouldn't fall and breathed in his smell,rubbing against him to smell his wonderful smell.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Fioni(G!!!)*Privet*   Fioni(G!!!)*Privet* - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:02 pm

"The ranch next door does." He said, grabbing her legs firmly so she wouldn't fall. He carried her out to the parking lot, pulling out his keys and unlocking a black ferrari. "It was my dads." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fioni(G!!!)*Privet*   Fioni(G!!!)*Privet* - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:42 am

Fioni's eyes opened wide,"Woah! Sweet ride. I love it!" She hopped down from his back,twirling around around him,she crossed flicked her hair out of her face. She blushed and looked to the ground,"I'm my ride. Unless I charm some punk to give me a ride to a hotel and money to stay and gt fed there. Normally. Then you know what happens." She sighed,looking at him hopefully,still hopping they were boyfriend and girlfriend,she stood on her tippytoes and kissed him,wrapping her arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Fioni(G!!!)*Privet*   Fioni(G!!!)*Privet* - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:17 am

He mock bowed, and pulled her in. "Yonight I am you chauffeur. To my house. And then you can get some free food and rest, if you want."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fioni(G!!!)*Privet*   Fioni(G!!!)*Privet* - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:28 am

She giggled,"Rest? Who says I need to rest?"
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Fioni(G!!!)*Privet*   Fioni(G!!!)*Privet* - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:43 am

He grinned, opening the car door for her. "Good, cause I'll keep you up in bed."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fioni(G!!!)*Privet*   Fioni(G!!!)*Privet* - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:26 pm

"Yea,mhm,surree!" She twirled his shirt neck in hr finger,wrinkling it a bit,"You could soo do without a shirt rightnow. Oh yea! I do have mi spare clothes!" She pulled down to her short top and shorts,leaving the jacket on,she picked out a cellphone,and a little money purse that had a Arabian horse and her foal galloping in the desert. She stuffed them into a pocket, she plucked out a small piece of paper from her money purse thing. "Here,thats my number and full name,like I said I live my days hoe-ing my food and lifestlyle until my job starts to get more clients,so I don't have a house number." Se cuddled in his arms bfore sitting gently in the passenger seat,pushing her clothes infront of her.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Fioni(G!!!)*Privet*   Fioni(G!!!)*Privet* - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:44 pm

He shut her door, climbing into the drivers side. He shut his door and turned the key, the engine purring to life. He turned the ac so it was warm but not hot, and reversed from the spot, turning and roaring out of the parking lot and onto the road. He glanced at her, checking she was okay.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fioni(G!!!)*Privet*   Fioni(G!!!)*Privet* - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:05 am

She looked a little off from this world but she shook her head,coming back to life. "Hm?"
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Fioni(G!!!)*Privet*   Fioni(G!!!)*Privet* - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:45 pm

He laughed, turning onto a main road. "Nothing. I was just admiring you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fioni(G!!!)*Privet*   Fioni(G!!!)*Privet* - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Fioni(G!!!)*Privet*
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Human Lands :: Love Handle-
Jump to: