Neko

Fioni(G!!!)*Privet*

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Fioni(G!!!)*Privet*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

Fioni(G!!!)*Privet* Empty
PostSubject: Fioni(G!!!)*Privet*   Fioni(G!!!)*Privet* Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:44 am

Fioni's lovely blonde hair flowed out behind her slender 5'4 body. Her pale light skin glistened in the night,in the garden. She was smiling all the guys glanced at her,she flicked her hand,if they didn't come to her she didn't want them. Her skinny frame didn't show her ribs but was quite close. Her crystal blue eyes looked beautiful in the moonlight,wearing a Black tanktop and cuffed jeans she walked around the garden.

Last edited by Angel on Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

PostSubject: Re: Fioni(G!!!)*Privet*   Fioni(G!!!)*Privet* Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:29 am

A guy came up, grabbing her arm. "Sara?" His black fringe fell into his green eyes, and he blinked, smiling sheepishly. "Sorry, I thought you were my sister." He dropped his hand. He was wearing skinny jeans, faded converse, and a black hooded jacket. "I'm Geo." He was slightly taller than her, 5 ft 8, but didn't tower over her threateningly. "Where's your boyfriend? Not very nice letting you wander, defenseless." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fioni(G!!!)*Privet*   Fioni(G!!!)*Privet* Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:29 am

She blinked in surprise. "Boyfriend? No,I don't have one. I'm Fioni. Nice to meet you Geo." Her petty tone was soft and delicate as ice.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Fioni(G!!!)*Privet*   Fioni(G!!!)*Privet* Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:21 pm

His smile widened. "So you're open to persuasion?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fioni(G!!!)*Privet*   Fioni(G!!!)*Privet* Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:33 pm

"Perfectly open." She giggled,putting a hand on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Fioni(G!!!)*Privet*   Fioni(G!!!)*Privet* Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:11 pm

He grinned, sliding his hand against the small of her back. "I can be very persuasive." He pulled away, grabbing her wrist and leading her deeper into the gardens.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fioni(G!!!)*Privet*   Fioni(G!!!)*Privet* Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:28 pm

She smiled,"I'll see about that." She let her wrist slide,her hand-in-hand with him,she closed her hand,trotting to keep up.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Fioni(G!!!)*Privet*   Fioni(G!!!)*Privet* Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:20 pm

"Yeah, you will." He grinned. He led her to a gazebo, deep within the maze of rose bushed. It had a long, wide bench, with a mat and pillows on it. He pulled her in, sitting on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fioni(G!!!)*Privet*   Fioni(G!!!)*Privet* Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:27 pm

Her smiled widened,"What are we doing?" She sat on the floor beside him,un-doing her ponytail.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Fioni(G!!!)*Privet*   Fioni(G!!!)*Privet* Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:33 pm

"Whatever you want." He winked.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fioni(G!!!)*Privet*   Fioni(G!!!)*Privet* Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:35 pm

"Impress me Geo." She giggled a teesy bit.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Fioni(G!!!)*Privet*   Fioni(G!!!)*Privet* Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:48 pm

"Impress you with what? My handsom features, mega muscles?" He grinned crookedly.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fioni(G!!!)*Privet*   Fioni(G!!!)*Privet* Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:56 pm

She shrugged,"Hm.. Gentality?" She un-buttoned her shrtthugh,leaning into him.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Fioni(G!!!)*Privet*   Fioni(G!!!)*Privet* Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:17 pm

"I'm an artist, is that gentle enough for you?" He wrapped his arms around her torso.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fioni(G!!!)*Privet*   Fioni(G!!!)*Privet* Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:50 am

"Tell me about yourself before I go nuts over you." She suggled against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Fioni(G!!!)*Privet*   Fioni(G!!!)*Privet* Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:16 am

He laughed, resting his chin on her head. " Hmm, I thought you already were." He joked, pulling her closer still. "Let's see, I'm an artist, and sometimes like to design fashion, though I am straight. I like to watch scary movies, no matter how paranoid they make me. "I don't die my hair, never have, never will. And now I wanna know some things about you."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fioni(G!!!)*Privet*   Fioni(G!!!)*Privet* Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:55 pm

She smiled,"Well.. I tame horses for a job,i've got a little heart tattoo on my back,I believe in the Lord, Never died my hair,though i'd love to see green fringe in yours... Sorry,back to subject. I don't have any brothers or sisters,I love to hangout with friends,I lovvee slushis. My favorite food is noodles,the perfect date would be sitting on the beach at sunset with my soulmate,I love tennis,and I love horses." She looked at him,studdying his facial features,She leaned up a bit more towards him.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Fioni(G!!!)*Privet*   Fioni(G!!!)*Privet* Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:27 pm

"Damn, way to outshine me." He smiled. "The perfect date... Does this count? My sister is in Europe, we're feternal twins, I don't have a job, but I do sell my artwork, now I got quite a stash saved up. I only like 7 11 slurpees, I used to live next to a ranch, and I'd secretly ride the horses when I went out to paint. I don't think ill dye $y hair anytime soon." He tilted his forehead downwards, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fioni(G!!!)*Privet*   Fioni(G!!!)*Privet* Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:43 pm

"Does this count.. Hm. Date? I guess. No beach,sunset,or food though." He she smiled up at him. "Aww. A pretty green streak on your fringe would be the cutest!" She teased,sliding into his lap slowly. She leaned against him,still laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Fioni(G!!!)*Privet*   Fioni(G!!!)*Privet* Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:57 pm

"You don't need all of that to have a good time." He smiled. He scooped her up, laughing, and dropped onto the wide bench, wrapping his arms around her and grinning.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fioni(G!!!)*Privet*   Fioni(G!!!)*Privet* Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:53 pm

"What? Nonono. I vowed I would not lose my viginity when we came here. Save that for a house." She teased,not serious.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Fioni(G!!!)*Privet*   Fioni(G!!!)*Privet* Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:52 pm

He smiled. "We can take it slow." He stroked her jaw with his thumb. "I don't want you to feel uncomfortable. You're the first decent girl I've met in a while."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fioni(G!!!)*Privet*   Fioni(G!!!)*Privet* Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:09 am

"You know how much i've heard that? I've learned not to trust anyone but myself. But there's just something about you Geo..." She smiled brightly at him,leaing forward.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Fioni(G!!!)*Privet*   Fioni(G!!!)*Privet* Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:02 pm

He laughed. "That's cuz I'm not a player. I only came here to get some inspiration for my next artpiece. Though its use isn't so clean, its a nice place to put on canvas. Or anything else I have in my room."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fioni(G!!!)*Privet*   Fioni(G!!!)*Privet* Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:04 pm

"Yea. What do you paint?" She curled up on him,snuggling in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fioni(G!!!)*Privet*   Fioni(G!!!)*Privet* Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Fioni(G!!!)*Privet*
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Human Lands :: Love Handle-
Jump to: