Neko

Niokolna(PRIVATE (G???) *TATO needed*

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

Niokolna(PRIVATE (G???) *TATO needed* Empty
PostSubject: Niokolna(PRIVATE (G???) *TATO needed*   Niokolna(PRIVATE (G???) *TATO needed* Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:25 pm

Niokolina looked around for Slinky.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Niokolna(PRIVATE (G???) *TATO needed*   Niokolna(PRIVATE (G???) *TATO needed* Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:15 pm

Niokolna(PRIVATE (G???) *TATO needed* 1266784319430_f
Slinky stood, leaning against a pole at least three times his height. He gently dragged his finger around the edges of his star shaped tattoo on his hip. His eyes were cast down at the ground. His tiny chest heaved with a sigh. He was in a tiny firefighter dress with yellow tights.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Niokolna(PRIVATE (G???) *TATO needed*   Niokolna(PRIVATE (G???) *TATO needed* Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:17 pm

She frowned,walking quickly over to Slinky. "Whats wrong?" She was a dressed up striper,but she took no notice.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Niokolna(PRIVATE (G???) *TATO needed*   Niokolna(PRIVATE (G???) *TATO needed* Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:31 pm

Slinky looked up and his face broke into a smile. "Oh, nothing! I was just thinking, that's all. What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Niokolna(PRIVATE (G???) *TATO needed*   Niokolna(PRIVATE (G???) *TATO needed* Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:33 pm

She looked down at her costume and blushed,"Um.. really... Looking for you." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Niokolna(PRIVATE (G???) *TATO needed*   Niokolna(PRIVATE (G???) *TATO needed* Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:01 pm

Slinky smiled. "D'awwh, me?" He blushed and giggled. "Thanks! What's up, anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Niokolna(PRIVATE (G???) *TATO needed*   Niokolna(PRIVATE (G???) *TATO needed* Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:51 pm

Her old boss was standing in a corner,whip in hand. "Oh dear!! I must scramble! Hide me before you see a un-pretty me sight!" Her old boss started walking this way. She grabbed his hand,pulling him into a corner. She wiped her forehead. "Whew.." She looked at Slinky again,"Whats up? Nothing really."
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Niokolna(PRIVATE (G???) *TATO needed*   Niokolna(PRIVATE (G???) *TATO needed* Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:37 pm

Slinky looked fearfully up at her boss. "What the hell is his problem?" he asked angrily.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Niokolna(PRIVATE (G???) *TATO needed*   Niokolna(PRIVATE (G???) *TATO needed* Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:59 am

"He always carries that whip around,if you quit work from him,he'll still whip,and if people don't like him he'll whip them. I really haven't anyone cared about me...so it hasn't ever got taken care of." She trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Niokolna(PRIVATE (G???) *TATO needed*   Niokolna(PRIVATE (G???) *TATO needed* Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:25 pm

Slinky growled, wishing he was taller. "I'm gonna beat his ass someday, I promise."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Niokolna(PRIVATE (G???) *TATO needed*   Niokolna(PRIVATE (G???) *TATO needed* Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:36 am

"Votre mignon" She smiled. "Its safe to come out now,he's probably gone to the bar. And Slinky? Next time tell me what your going to wear." She stuck out her tongue at him and held out her cell-phone number and street adress.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Niokolna(PRIVATE (G???) *TATO needed*   Niokolna(PRIVATE (G???) *TATO needed* Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:31 pm

Slinky stuck the paper in his fishnets and nodded. "I would, but I never know. My prep team tells me what I'm wearing right before I go on stage, I don't know before then." He sighed and then smiled back. "My brother's the one who knows almost every language,don't talk to me in French, talk to him!"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Niokolna(PRIVATE (G???) *TATO needed*   Niokolna(PRIVATE (G???) *TATO needed* Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:01 pm

"No,then he will know what I'm saying. But,until you learn you won't have a clue what i'm saying. Oh and Votre mignon means "your cute" in french." She laughed so hard she fell into him.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Niokolna(PRIVATE (G???) *TATO needed*   Niokolna(PRIVATE (G???) *TATO needed* Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:44 pm

Slinky tried catching her but, because of his minescule size, toppled over, Nikky falling onto him. He blushed. "I'm a midget, you can't exactly expect me to catch you when you fall!"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Niokolna(PRIVATE (G???) *TATO needed*   Niokolna(PRIVATE (G???) *TATO needed* Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:45 pm

She poked his nose. "Sorry. It's okay,your not a midget. I'm as small as you!" She smiled,her hair draping over his face.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Niokolna(PRIVATE (G???) *TATO needed*   Niokolna(PRIVATE (G???) *TATO needed* Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:04 pm

Slinky laughed. "I'm 4'5'', and I'm 23. Legally, I'm a midget."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Niokolna(PRIVATE (G???) *TATO needed*   Niokolna(PRIVATE (G???) *TATO needed* Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:43 am

She sat up on him. "Yea. I'm 4'2 and i'm 21. Problem?" She stuck her tongue out at Slinky.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Niokolna(PRIVATE (G???) *TATO needed*   Niokolna(PRIVATE (G???) *TATO needed* Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:23 pm

Slinky laughed. "You're shorter than my brother!" He reached out and poked Nikky's tongue with his finger. "Yucky.''
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Niokolna(PRIVATE (G???) *TATO needed*   Niokolna(PRIVATE (G???) *TATO needed* Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:39 pm

She giggled,"Okay. I'm shorter. But my tongue is not yucky mister! I can talk faster in french than you think!"
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Niokolna(PRIVATE (G???) *TATO needed*   Niokolna(PRIVATE (G???) *TATO needed* Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:02 pm

Slinky cocked his head. "What does your slimy tongue have to do with speaking like a Canadian?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Niokolna(PRIVATE (G???) *TATO needed*   Niokolna(PRIVATE (G???) *TATO needed* Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:44 pm

She hissed,"I speak french!!"
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Niokolna(PRIVATE (G???) *TATO needed*   Niokolna(PRIVATE (G???) *TATO needed* Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:15 pm

Slinky nodded. "Canadanadians speak French!"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Niokolna(PRIVATE (G???) *TATO needed*   Niokolna(PRIVATE (G???) *TATO needed* Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:11 pm

{Thankthankthank youuu Was it my glorious email that yuu came back XD}
She rolled her eyes but laughed,"I'm from Paris Slinky."
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Niokolna(PRIVATE (G???) *TATO needed*   Niokolna(PRIVATE (G???) *TATO needed* Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:27 pm

o.o You sent me an email? XD Nah, I just got bored of being bored so I was like, "I should go write...But I dun feel like writing a whole story...I'LL MAKE ANGEL AND ROCKEH HELP!" And then BAM! I showed up here XD

Slinky shrugged. "I was close!" he piped, beaming.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Niokolna(PRIVATE (G???) *TATO needed*   Niokolna(PRIVATE (G???) *TATO needed* Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:58 pm

Mehh. Just stay on here pwease. It gets boring sometimes without the creator. XD

"MM by about 50 million miles." She teased,poking his nose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Niokolna(PRIVATE (G???) *TATO needed*   Niokolna(PRIVATE (G???) *TATO needed* Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next