Neko

WHERE HAS OUR BELOVED TATO GONE?!?!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
+2
I'veGotYou~Alpha
FoxyStar
6 posters
AuthorMessage
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

Awesomeness : 23
Location : .....NARNIA. With ASLAN. And... that cute little mouse :3

WHERE HAS OUR BELOVED TATO GONE?!?! Empty
PostSubject: WHERE HAS OUR BELOVED TATO GONE?!?!   WHERE HAS OUR BELOVED TATO GONE?!?! Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:06 am

Well, if im right, this is the last time she went on......

0_0 where is she gone?

TATO *wanted poster* -reward- *big celebration party (mabe...)*
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

PostSubject: Re: WHERE HAS OUR BELOVED TATO GONE?!?!   WHERE HAS OUR BELOVED TATO GONE?!?! Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:00 am

i cry with you.......thankyou so much for doing this.(where has she gone?its like she disepeared or something.)
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: WHERE HAS OUR BELOVED TATO GONE?!?!   WHERE HAS OUR BELOVED TATO GONE?!?! Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:05 am

wow. She needs to come back...
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: WHERE HAS OUR BELOVED TATO GONE?!?!   WHERE HAS OUR BELOVED TATO GONE?!?! Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:06 pm

yeah, we cant live without her ;(
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: WHERE HAS OUR BELOVED TATO GONE?!?!   WHERE HAS OUR BELOVED TATO GONE?!?! Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:09 pm

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad oh foxy can you please reply to the free lands annabells instinct to kill?i put a post ins theres.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: WHERE HAS OUR BELOVED TATO GONE?!?!   WHERE HAS OUR BELOVED TATO GONE?!?! Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:10 pm

i might die you know..

oh, foxy, join our group discussion, it is titled

"EVERYONE Smile"

and i wanna see you opinion xP
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: WHERE HAS OUR BELOVED TATO GONE?!?!   WHERE HAS OUR BELOVED TATO GONE?!?! Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:12 pm

mhhh.
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: WHERE HAS OUR BELOVED TATO GONE?!?!   WHERE HAS OUR BELOVED TATO GONE?!?! Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:49 am

lols guys okokokok
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: WHERE HAS OUR BELOVED TATO GONE?!?!   WHERE HAS OUR BELOVED TATO GONE?!?! Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:56 am

Ohai,it's Tato!
Umm...I'm really sorry I left for so long. BUT I AM HOME AND WILL STAY FOREVER AND EVER. I promise. If I ever leave, I promise you can chain me to a chair and beat me. Happy birthday (extremely late >.>) to Angel, you'll be getting your gift soon. I'm glad to know my EPIC team of EPIC staff kept the site up and running for me. Thanks, guys. I owe you ALOT for that one. Can someone inform me what happened while I was gone?
Luffles, Tato.

OK, thats what she said in the topic "Honey, im hooooooome!"

So, thats what im gonna do when she gets back (if she gets back Sad ) - CHAIN HER TO A CHAIR AND BEAT HER WITH A RUBBER DUCKY! Umm...no, a stick...yeah,,,that should work......

She broke a promise........AHHGRRR!

Oh, im so sorry....its just that i miss Tato....shes an awsome admin, and i cant bear to RP on an adminless site Neutral Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: WHERE HAS OUR BELOVED TATO GONE?!?!   WHERE HAS OUR BELOVED TATO GONE?!?! Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:05 am

We still have Rockeh! She's a good admin (:
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildhorsespirits.proboards.com
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: WHERE HAS OUR BELOVED TATO GONE?!?!   WHERE HAS OUR BELOVED TATO GONE?!?! Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:19 am

shes an admin? OMG! I COMPLETLY FORGOT!!!!! OMG OMG OMG I AM SOOOOOOOOOO SORY ROCKEH! I kept thinking she was a mod OMG OMG OMG!!!!
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:WHERE HAS OUR BELOVED TATO GONE?!??!?   WHERE HAS OUR BELOVED TATO GONE?!?! Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:22 am

FoxyStar wrote:
*big celebration party (mabe...)*

GLaDOs Ref. C:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHERE HAS OUR BELOVED TATO GONE?!?!   WHERE HAS OUR BELOVED TATO GONE?!?! Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:56 pm

My Angel is gone as well....:/
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: WHERE HAS OUR BELOVED TATO GONE?!?!   WHERE HAS OUR BELOVED TATO GONE?!?! Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:27 pm

:/ everyone is going, and im so sad....
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: WHERE HAS OUR BELOVED TATO GONE?!?!   WHERE HAS OUR BELOVED TATO GONE?!?! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:56 pm

I think that Tato got lost. I'm not sure, but maybe...
Hopefully putting WHS in her bookmarks bar will help her find her way back to WHS every day. C:
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: WHERE HAS OUR BELOVED TATO GONE?!?!   WHERE HAS OUR BELOVED TATO GONE?!?! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:01 pm

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHERE HAVE YOU BBEEEEEEEEEEN OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGM AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *HUGS TATO TO DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!*
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: WHERE HAS OUR BELOVED TATO GONE?!?!   WHERE HAS OUR BELOVED TATO GONE?!?! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:03 pm

Itsa MEH foxystar ^^!
Back to top Go down
FoxyStar

FoxyStar

PostSubject: Re: WHERE HAS OUR BELOVED TATO GONE?!?!   WHERE HAS OUR BELOVED TATO GONE?!?! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:12 pm

FoxyStar wrote:
Ohai,it's Tato!
Umm...I'm really sorry I left for so long. BUT I AM HOME AND WILL STAY FOREVER AND EVER. I promise. If I ever leave, I promise you can chain me to a chair and beat me. Happy birthday (extremely late >.>) to Angel, you'll be getting your gift soon. I'm glad to know my EPIC team of EPIC staff kept the site up and running for me. Thanks, guys. I owe you ALOT for that one. Can someone inform me what happened while I was gone?
Luffles, Tato.

OK, thats what she said in the topic "Honey, im hooooooome!"

So, thats what im gonna do when she gets back (if she gets back Sad ) - CHAIN HER TO A CHAIR AND BEAT HER WITH A RUBBER DUCKY! Umm...no, a stick...yeah,,,that should work......

She broke a promise........AHHGRRR!

Oh, im so sorry....its just that i miss Tato....shes an awsome admin! Neutral Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHERE HAS OUR BELOVED TATO GONE?!?!   WHERE HAS OUR BELOVED TATO GONE?!?! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1