Neko

New Heart Stable

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

New Heart Stable

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

New Heart Stable Empty
PostSubject: New Heart Stable   New Heart Stable Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:02 pm

Sara unloaded Cazara, leading her into the pasture. She took the lead rope off the halter and put it up. She then went inside and and searched for horses on the internet, her price range was $0-$850. She found a cheap stallion. His name was Shadowfax. The owners claimed he was "rouge", so they were going to sell him for meat. Sara didn't belive there was a truly rouge horse ever. The price was low, too, so Sara sent an e-mail to the owners saying she'd buy the horse. She got him for about $150. Shadowfax would be there in 2 days.

Last edited by cranknjack on Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
viperess

viperess

New Heart Stable Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Heart Stable   New Heart Stable Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:36 pm

**Two days later**
The trailor pulled into the parcking lot, slowng to a halt. Sra jogged over to the trailor, noting there was alot of commotion inside. A man steped out of the truck and unlocked the trailor, "Hi. I'm Jim. Horse delivery for Ms. Sara Nicole?" "Hi, thats me," she said. He gave her a clipboard and asked her to sign. He then pulled out the ramp. He went inside, and a few minutes later, he practicy flew out of the trailor. Sara rushed over, and checked over Jim, making sure he was alright. "I'm fine," he said. He got up and looked at the horse. "No!" He went over and smacked the horse on his back. Shadowfax flinched. "Here, let me," Sara said, obviously not scared. She walked over and gently said to the horse, "Calm down, boy. You are perfectly safe here." She took a half apple from her pocket and fed it to the horse. She then began T-touch. The horse calmed, and so did she. Sara untied the lead rope and led the horse in the pasture, were Shadowfax greeted Cazara. "Hello, im Shadowfax. You are...?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

New Heart Stable Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Heart Stable   New Heart Stable Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:40 pm

She blinked gently her amber green gaze swallowing up how badly he had been mistreated. "I'm Cazara. What happened? Did you get beaten?" Concern gazed in her eyes' for Shadowfax. She liked him already.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

New Heart Stable Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Heart Stable   New Heart Stable Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:47 pm

"No, that man was just mean. I was beaten when Iwas little, though, but then I was sold to an acceptable home, but I still don't really like humans," he replied. He flicked his tail to bat away the flies.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

New Heart Stable Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Heart Stable   New Heart Stable Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:53 pm

"I was beaten all the way through my life until I ran away about a year ago. That is why you see no scars. Plus it wasn't hard enough to leave permanent scars. I trust my human but no others. Although I know kidds cannot hurt me. Anyway Shadowfax. You will like Sara,she gives you anything you want. Pretty much anways." She trotted to the fence and whinnied and stomped her hoof. Showing she wanted her new food.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

New Heart Stable Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Heart Stable   New Heart Stable Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:02 pm

Shadowfax nodded, he already liked Sara.

Sara herd a thud, and turned. "Oh, feeding time. Thanks, girl." She patted Cazaras neck. She disapeared in the tack room. A few mments later, she reapeared, carying a few hay flakes, about 8, and some vitamin-enriched pellets. She spread the flakes around, and then she poured the pellets into some little feed troughs. The auto-watering trough were clean, so there was nothing extra to do, besides the baths. She led Cazara to the bathing station. She bathed her thoroughly.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

New Heart Stable Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Heart Stable   New Heart Stable Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:37 am

She sighed as she got her bath for the day. She loved baths'. She backed out of the station when she was done and trotted into her pasture with Shadowfax. Munching on food beside him she smiled. "Tell me about yourself Shadowfax."
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

New Heart Stable Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Heart Stable   New Heart Stable Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:19 am

"I'm a Thouroughbred, 5 years old, about 15 hands tall, and you obviosly can see I'm bay. I was beaten as a foal, I'm not telling what they did. It was to scary." His eyes shone with fear, obviously it was painful to think about. "Enough about me, you?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

New Heart Stable Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Heart Stable   New Heart Stable Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:31 pm

"I'm Paint,Thoroughbred,and Arabian. I'm a black and white paint which is pretty rare these days.I was beaten all through my life until a year ago when I ran away. I only trust one human. I like kind hearted stallions. I've never had a foal. I like racing,western and jumping. Also I like someone at my barn." She grinned and whinnied to Shadowfax.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

New Heart Stable Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Heart Stable   New Heart Stable Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:34 pm

He smiled and whinneid back, "I also like someone at my barn."
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

New Heart Stable Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Heart Stable   New Heart Stable Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:35 pm

Sara walked out to the pasture,and whisperd to Shadowfax, "Come on, boy, im gonna give you a bath. Come on," as she gently grabbed the halter and tried to lead him to the bathing station.

As soon as Sara grabbed his halter, Shadowfax reared, and Sara let go of the halter as she slipped to the ground.

Sara fell to the ground when the stallion reared. She landed on her back, but got up quickly. She grabbed the halter, a bit more harsh this time, and pulled Shadowfax to the ground. She quickly took the spare lead rome from her belt and attached it to Shadowfax's halter. She held down on the rope untill he stopped acting up. She didn't tie him up, afraid he'd trip like Cazara did on her first day at the stables. She did T-touch, rubbing her 2 fingers along the horses skin. Shadowfax calmed, but was still a little nervous. Sara led him to the station and held onto the lead rope tightly, so he couldn't break free by just walking away but he could if he was in danger. She took the hose and wetted him down, then applied the shampoo. She rinsed him off and checked for any serious wounds. she found one on his front right fetlock. She cleaned the wound. She then decided to see how he did in the stall. She led him to the side of the pasture were there were bigger, more expensive stalls. The stalls bordered the large pasture, most of them average-sized except the ones on the right. She opened the door and tried to lead him in, but he had other plans.

Shadowfax accepted the bath, it felt good. But when she cleaned his wound, (his first owners made him jump at a young age, putting barbed wires on the fences. he was in a really bad accident) he jerked away a lot. His old owners, the one who sold him to Sara, did clean the wound for the year they had him, but they rarely gave baths. When Sara tried to lead him in to the stall, he reared again, but Sara held on. She pulled him down by the halter.

"No!" she said, she didnt slap him, though. Sara did'nt slap horses unless they hurt people. Sara did some more T-touch, and finally the horse went in. Sara took off the lead rope, and left the stall, leaving the door closed behind her.

Shadowfax screamed and banged his chest against the door in protest. His old owners would put mean dogs, snakes, mice, anything the could in his stall. He was NOT about to have that happen in his new home.

Sara quickly turned from were she was hdidng, right beside the door. She opened the door and mansged to calm him down by saying, "Come on now, your fine. I was just trying to see how you reacted. Im sorry that you got scared, I only do this so I can try to find a way to help you." She did more T-touch and let him out in the pasture to join Cazara.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

New Heart Stable Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Heart Stable   New Heart Stable Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:36 pm

She smiled and nuzzled him.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

New Heart Stable Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Heart Stable   New Heart Stable Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:45 pm

Shadowfax whinnied once more. He set rest his head on Cazara's whithers.

(Srry the last post was kinda looooong, i was in the moment)
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

New Heart Stable Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Heart Stable   New Heart Stable Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:55 pm

Cazara screamed as Shadowfax left. She backed up a lot,gathered spead and leaped. Sailing high over the fence.

As Sara led Shadowfax back she trotted in with him. She nuzzled him and whickered soflty,dozing off. She hoped they could take Shadowfax to compitions with her.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

New Heart Stable Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Heart Stable   New Heart Stable Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:45 am

Shadowfax just sat there for a moment, deciding he iked this place. He fell asleep quickly, something he could never do at his first home.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

New Heart Stable Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Heart Stable   New Heart Stable Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:00 pm

Sara checked on the horses. She wanted to see how they were getting along. It looked good, to her.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

New Heart Stable Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Heart Stable   New Heart Stable Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:22 pm

She slowly and calmly walked over to Sara. She stomped her hoof and nuzzled Sara. Asif asking "When are we going to a compition next?"
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

New Heart Stable Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Heart Stable   New Heart Stable Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:26 pm

(XD I still can't get over the fact i named a horse Shadowfax, i mean, I HATE the lord of the rings)

Sara laughed slightly. "I know, girl. I'm looking for a show. And don't worry, when I find one, I'll be sure to take Shadowfax along."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

New Heart Stable Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Heart Stable   New Heart Stable Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:35 pm

She squealed and stomped her hoof louder. Pointing to her back she wanted riens and bareback riding mixed along with training.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

New Heart Stable Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Heart Stable   New Heart Stable Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:47 pm

"Oh, ok, you wanna go riding? How does the creek sound?" She went to the tack room and pulled out the reins and a lead rope for Shaowfax. She put the lead rope on Shadowfax's halter.

When the rope clicked, Shadowfax stood still, relizing that if Cazara trusted her, why shouldnt he?

Sara was amazed. She mounted Cazara, and still held the rope tightly. She signaled for a walk toward the open gate.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

New Heart Stable Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Heart Stable   New Heart Stable Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:51 pm

She quickly walked towards the gate,in perfect sink with Shadowfax. You could probley Roman Ride them together.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

New Heart Stable Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Heart Stable   New Heart Stable Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:54 pm

As they rode through the gate, Sara didn't bother to shut it, there was no other horses inside. They were about halfway to the creek when sht asked for a slow trot.

At the trot, Shadowfax paused for a moment, rembering how his mother had died. He closed his eyes, and forced the memory to leave for now. He then followed along wits Sara and Cazara.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

New Heart Stable Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Heart Stable   New Heart Stable Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:58 pm

She trotted high,trying to bounce Sara onto her feet on her back. Her riens were long enough and she knew Shadowfax was going with her anywhere.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

New Heart Stable Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Heart Stable   New Heart Stable Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:03 pm

Sara understood, as if she could read her horses movements as print. She stood up. She hadn't done this since... Well, never. As Shadowfax cought up, Sara slowly slid her foot over to the back. Shadow fax wasn't used to being ridden, but he let her.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

New Heart Stable Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Heart Stable   New Heart Stable Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:06 pm

Her gait smoothened out and she slowly trotted towards the creek. She was happy. She spoke as she was trotting with Shadowfax,"So... Are you thinking about preforming? In anything?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Heart Stable Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Heart Stable   New Heart Stable Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

New Heart Stable
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next