Neko

Help Wanted For N.H.S. (New Heart Stable)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

Help Wanted For N.H.S. (New Heart Stable) Empty
PostSubject: Help Wanted For N.H.S. (New Heart Stable)   Help Wanted For N.H.S. (New Heart Stable) Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:03 pm

Sara walked outside. She hung up a sign on a post beside the road. It read: "HELP WANTED; Bording provided, must have horse knowlage." She put another sign right above it, this one reading: "BORDING; $550 per month. Includes: Grooming, bathing, feeding, mucking, shodding, and vetranary services. Please call: (333)-539-430-7710." She looked at her work and decided she had done a good job. She turned and jogged to the house, her carmel-colored hair bounching in its pony tail.
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Help Wanted For N.H.S. (New Heart Stable)   Help Wanted For N.H.S. (New Heart Stable) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:33 am

(oops, wrong post)
Back to top Go down
iceprincess19438

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Help Wanted For N.H.S. (New Heart Stable)   Help Wanted For N.H.S. (New Heart Stable) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:34 am

Joseph walked by on his horse, Dr. Mo. He noticed the signs on the post, and stopped to look at them. This could be his chance to get a job, and have a place to board Mo. Mo snorted. Jo dismounted and led his horse to a hitching post beside the house. He went over and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Help Wanted For N.H.S. (New Heart Stable)   Help Wanted For N.H.S. (New Heart Stable) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:37 am

Sara heard the knock on the door, although she was in the pasture. She walked up behind him and said, "Yes?" kind of loudly.
Back to top Go down
iceprincess19438

PostSubject: Re: Help Wanted For N.H.S. (New Heart Stable)   Help Wanted For N.H.S. (New Heart Stable) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:41 am

Jo jumped. He hadn't expected anybody in the pasture at this early in the morning. He said, "I'm hear about the job. I have great horse skills, and I'm a good shodder. One thing, though. How much will you pay?"
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Help Wanted For N.H.S. (New Heart Stable)   Help Wanted For N.H.S. (New Heart Stable) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:42 am

"$300 per day."
Back to top Go down
iceprincess19438

PostSubject: Re: Help Wanted For N.H.S. (New Heart Stable)   Help Wanted For N.H.S. (New Heart Stable) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:44 am

"Ugh, i need at least $400. So close."
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Help Wanted For N.H.S. (New Heart Stable)   Help Wanted For N.H.S. (New Heart Stable) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:46 am

"Rent? If so, I do have an extra trailer. It is nice, its like a guest house. You can have it, if you still want the job."
Back to top Go down
iceprincess19438

PostSubject: Re: Help Wanted For N.H.S. (New Heart Stable)   Help Wanted For N.H.S. (New Heart Stable) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:49 am

"Really?!? Oh, thankyou!" He jumped up and hugged her, then pulled away akwardly.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Help Wanted For N.H.S. (New Heart Stable)   Help Wanted For N.H.S. (New Heart Stable) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:52 am

"Uhh... no problem..." She was still a little dazed from the hug.
Back to top Go down
iceprincess19438

PostSubject: Re: Help Wanted For N.H.S. (New Heart Stable)   Help Wanted For N.H.S. (New Heart Stable) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:54 am

(ya, you can have my charecters. I don't rlly like this site that much. Srry, sis.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help Wanted For N.H.S. (New Heart Stable)   Help Wanted For N.H.S. (New Heart Stable) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1