Neko

White Fire - Page 3

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

White Fire

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

White Fire - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Fire   White Fire - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:59 pm

White Fire growled. She slid, not knocked off her feat, but slid quite far from were she stood. She ran back to her usual position, ears forward, one paw slightly infront of the other. She darted forward and sent 3 large walls of fire straight toward her, and let a bark full of fire escape her lungs.

Last edited by cranknjack on Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

PostSubject: Re: White Fire   White Fire - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:05 pm

She laughed and not moving a paw all the elemts,leaving out death started attacking her on their own.

Water pushed out the fire,wind ruffled her fur and into her ears' it sang loudly and hardly. Fire was aginst her,sineging her fur earth kept shoving her around.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: White Fire   White Fire - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:15 pm

(umm..excuse my horrible grammar in the last post)
While the earts was pushing her around, White Fire jumped to the top of one of the rocks and barked. "Oops, sorry," she yelled through the roar of flames. She was not the one to be made a fool of. She hopped down from the rock, and landed on her back, rolling upright. She shot a few walls, large ones, straight toward Livata. She ran up, her nose almost touching the fire. She was wet, though. Her black four blended in with the ashes, hiding her whole body. She ran along the wall, shooting blasts at every step. Then, a wall about half the height of the first one, came crawling out of the first one.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: White Fire   White Fire - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:21 pm

Wind blocked it,Livata was mad.

Neara barked at Livata but she knew to step down. Sila was her cousin but Livata was safer than Neara. There was nothing she could do.

Livata ignored Neara and rose up on her hind legs' taller than a lot of wolves but shorter than her mother. All the elements with a hint of death in there so it would knock her out came crashing down at WhiteFire.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: White Fire   White Fire - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:26 pm

White Fire's eyes grew ten miles wide. Her slug smirk disapeared. Just in time, she regened control. She jumped just out of the way, the mixture crashing down right next to her. She was shaking from the exitment, and she simply sat down.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: White Fire   White Fire - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:02 pm

It quickly swerved,it never left it's target.It came whirling from all sides.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: White Fire   White Fire - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:34 pm

White Fire had to think quickly, or this would be it. She jumped and tilted her hean down. She barked, and enough fire rose up to lift her off the ground and to just jump out of the mess. She hurriedly ran off, then her wings sprouted. She turned in mid-air and sent one last fire blast down. she flew down to a distant forest before stopping to rest.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: White Fire   White Fire - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:22 am

Neara brought all the elements down. She followed WhiteFire.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: White Fire   White Fire - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:16 pm

White Fire only rested on a log for a only few minutes. She could outrun anything if it was a matter of life and death, and she figured this was. She jumped up and walked to the river, disapearing into the water. A few minutes later, her head popped up from the other side. She wadded her way to dry land, to find a cave and hopefully be safe. She walked untill she found a cave and went inside. She soon found some loose dirt on one side, and dug a small whole in it. She pushed the dirt out of her hole and onto the floor. She walke out to the river and took a large drink efore crawlig into her hole to sleep. Before she went to bed, she created a fire wall in front of the hole. She never fell asleep that night.
Back to top Go down
wolfgirl

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: White Fire   White Fire - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:59 pm

(can i be a red wolf with darker red markings that look like flames on his sides and legs QuestionQuestionQuestion)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: White Fire   White Fire - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:01 pm

(Go to the joining fourm, i think its on the avalon pg, put your fourm in comments and if Angel accepts it, yes)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White Fire   White Fire - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

White Fire
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3