Neko

White Fire - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

White Fire

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

White Fire - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Fire   White Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:49 pm

He bowed and water came rushing out at the exact momment. He was more experianced and flushed the fire to the ground,he leaped into her like holding her into a bar.

Neara gently laughed."Okay Rio. Now my turn."

Rio got off and faced Neara. He was going to get torched. He weakly smiled,"Okay."

She almost suddenly threw fire at him from all sides. Boxing him in.

He yelped as fire touched his pelt. He couldn't make contanct with water. "Okay! Okay I surrender!"

Neara let the fire go and looked to White Fire.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

PostSubject: Re: White Fire   White Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:41 pm

"Uh..."
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: White Fire   White Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:08 pm

Neara turned to Whitefire. "Yes? Would you like to try again?"
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: White Fire   White Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:17 pm

"Could I have a bit more practice?" White Fire really did think she needed practice, dispite her name.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: White Fire   White Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:06 pm

"Sure

Rio prepared and gathered a water ring around him.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: White Fire   White Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:17 pm

White Fire just sat there for a moment, carefully planning every move. She decided, on a hunch, what Rio would do. Then, another fire-wall bounced up in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: White Fire   White Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:22 pm

He laughed. "She must learn it should go around in a circle by her body."
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: White Fire   White Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:26 pm

She heard him, but kept the fire in a wall, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: White Fire   White Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:29 pm

Rio laughed,Water came rushing hard and fast. Harder and faster than before. No newbie could react to it.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: White Fire   White Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:37 pm

But White Fire stood her ground. As soon as she spotted the water through the flames, she sent a small wall of fire at it. The water that didn't dissapear sprayed up on her face. White Fire moved one paw forward, and a big fire wall came climbing from out the other one. It shot strait towards Rio. Then another paw. The same thing happened, except this blast was on his right. Finally, she crouched and leadned forward, sending an even bigger wall of fire straight at him.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: White Fire   White Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:28 pm

He bowed and grinned. Water and Fire broke up in pieces around him. He had her fire on his side. He yowled and all of it whent rushing at her.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: White Fire   White Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:42 pm

White Fire created a curve dome of fire around her, shooting tiny blades of fire out of the sides, straight toward Rio. she made a whole in the front of the dome quickly, and added an extra wall of fire encirciling the dome, and then closed the opening, She coukd still see through the flames though. She now had 3 fire structures, the one she started with, the dome, and the other fire wall.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: White Fire   White Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:49 pm

A watercane came hurtling through her dome,skyrocketing to real Rio bursted her dome and soaked her to the through.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: White Fire   White Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:58 pm

White fire was soaked, but not defeated. She barked, and a small amount of fire came out. She was determinded. She kept it going, untill she finally had it. She aimed right at Rio and barcked, very loudly.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: White Fire   White Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:09 pm

He yelped and then bowed. It.was.on. Water came drownding at her. Curling her into a circle and edging in.

Neara growled and slashed fire across Rio.

He dropped the water and silently fell back. He didn't like when people didn't let him finish but he guessed it was for the best.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: White Fire   White Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:11 pm

She smiled, straightened her back, and held her head up high. She always did this when she was proud, of anything.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: White Fire   White Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:17 pm

Neara looked WhiteFire right in the eye. This was the one time Neara wasn't so nice. "WhiteFire. I just punished Rio for trying to drownd you and now you think you won? You may look prideful but other wolves will be stronger than Rio and they will certainly kill you in a twig break. I won't always be there to save you."

Last edited by Angel on Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: White Fire   White Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:22 pm

(....Dakota?)

"I know, im happy i didn,t drown. I'm smiling because of that fact. And thankyou."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: White Fire   White Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:28 pm

She smiled,"Okay well don't get to prideful. We're off to practice with the newbie air benders." She grew wings' and flapped. Silently waited for WhiteFire to figuire out how to get them
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: White Fire   White Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:32 pm

She sat for a moment, gawking. She knew about bending, not about wings. She brought herself back to earth, and focused. After a minute, she vlosed her eyes, and about 30 seconds later, wings popped out from their hididng place under her fur. They were jet-black, like her fur. She flapped, getting used to it. Then, slowly, she began to follow Neara.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: White Fire   White Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:33 pm

She arrowed up into the clouds' testing how well WhiteFire could fly and how she would deal with heights.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: White Fire   White Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:37 pm

White Fire followed, still a little shaky, but she got it. The heights didn't bother her much, except when she looked down.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: White Fire   White Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:44 pm

Livata slowly padded towards Neara,her over hanging hair covering her eye now. She barked at Neara,she knew what she had to do.

Neara nodded and backed off.

"Go ahead WhiteFire and take first move. Oh and i'm Livata Sila and Viento's daughter. Don't mess with me or I will cut you into pieces. But just this time I won't go that hard on you. I did inherit my mom's death bending too you know."
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: White Fire   White Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:50 pm

"Uhh...Ok." She quickly created a small wall, with even smaller sides, so small you could hardly see them, boxing her in. She shot little peices of fire at her, about the size of beebees.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: White Fire   White Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:54 pm

She laughed. "Is that you best?" She wasn't rude all the time but this was funny. She grabbed her fire bend and swirled it in the air. All the elemts exect death swirling around in a huricane. She raised it in the air and struck down on Whitefire. not hard but hard enough to knock even her mum off her paws' but her mum probley would have had her whimpering by now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White Fire   White Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

White Fire
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next