Neko

Dakota looks for a family

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RockStar

RockStar

Awesomeness : 25

Dakota looks for a family Empty
PostSubject: Dakota looks for a family   Dakota looks for a family Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:56 am

dakota, the huge wolf with muscles bulging from under her fur, walks into the canyon, her black coat shone in the sun her dapples glowed with health, her aqua half moon on her eye glowed a with a blueish tint, she walked to a river and crouched down to take a drink, she let out a sigh and walked all around a small area, her family was recently killed in a moose hunt, she didnt have a big one, just a mother father and a brother, her brother was thrown against the trunk of an oak tree, her mother was kicked in the head and killed instantly, and her dad was trampled, she left the area where they had been killed with a heavy heart and tears in her eyes. she had a flashback as she layed down under the biggest tree, it reminded her of the oak tree, her brother had always been there for her, his name was Hunter, he taught her how to hunt, they had done a lot of exercise together, he's the reason that she was so muscular, she still felt as if his spirit was with her, she could hear his voice telling her what to do whenever she needed guidence and she listened to that voice, she fell asleep thinking of all the good times her family had had since she was born
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildhorsespirits.proboards.com
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

PostSubject: Re: Dakota looks for a family   Dakota looks for a family Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:38 am

She grinned when she saw the muscular wolf. "Hello their. I'm Sila. Would you like to join my pack? Think quick."
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Dakota looks for a family   Dakota looks for a family Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:42 pm

"ohkayy i think i will" (:
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Dakota looks for a family   Dakota looks for a family Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:48 pm

(you said that they have to be big and mean, but Dakota isnt mean shes really nice and sweet)(ehhh is this ohkayy???)
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dakota looks for a family   Dakota looks for a family Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:04 pm

(They don't neccicarly have to be mean but big. Neara is big and very nice)
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Dakota looks for a family   Dakota looks for a family Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:25 pm

(ohkie dokie!!)(do i like get to choose a bending power???)
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dakota looks for a family   Dakota looks for a family Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:29 am

(Ya)
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Dakota looks for a family   Dakota looks for a family Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:51 am

(coolio!)(ohkayy sooo what do i do now haha??!!)
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dakota looks for a family   Dakota looks for a family Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:42 pm

(Go post in the Avalon joining thingy so I know wich you chose and I shall add you in the list.)
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Dakota looks for a family   Dakota looks for a family Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:51 am

(can i post in the water terf. i already did the joining thing)
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dakota looks for a family   Dakota looks for a family Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:50 pm

(Yep)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dakota looks for a family   Dakota looks for a family Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1