Neko

sunshine girl

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

sunshine girl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RockStar

RockStar

Awesomeness : 25

sunshine girl Empty
PostSubject: sunshine girl   sunshine girl Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:01 pm

I'M BACK BABY :3

sunshine girl The%20Palomino%20Horse

Swathed in a breathtaking, burnt gold, Leandra's long legs pulled out in front of her. They streatched forward, ripping up sand behind her. Her head was held up high in the air, banner sticking out behind her, creamy tail flapping in the wind that she created. Ears were perked straight up on her head as a bright smile was placed on her muzzle.

The air was thick with salt, as her nostrils flared, pulling in more air so that she could breath better. Her body turned, headed straight towards the crystal blue water. She reached the shore, where the water was crashing onto the white hot sand. Her back legs came to fall next to her front ones as she bent her haunches, pushing away from the ground. Her front knees bent up towards her chest as she flew forwards.

Her front hooves crashed into the water at a depth that came to her shoulder. Her body became soaked as the water splashed over her back, sinking down into her skin and caressing her hot body. She let out a snort and a whinny of pleasure as she sloshed around. She wanted someone to come and play with her in the water, that it would be amazing. She smiled, letting out a whinny again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildhorsespirits.proboards.com
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

sunshine girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: sunshine girl   sunshine girl Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:43 pm

sunshine girl Paint+stallion+2

Eye Patch had been trotting along the beach, enjoying the feeling of his hooves sinking into the sand when he heard a whinny come from the waves. He trotted closer to investigate and spotted an almost golden mare playing in the waves. He let out a loud whinny of greeting
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

sunshine girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: sunshine girl   sunshine girl Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:46 pm

[center]sunshine girl The%20Palomino%20Horse

The call of another radiated within Leandra's golden ears. They swiveled to perk upon her head, facing the black and white stallion that was before her. Her soft, brown eyes followed and a soft smile made it's way onto her face. She let out a whinny, her body shaking with excitement. Her eyes were bright with joy as she reared up, letting out a fierce whinny. She plunged forward, out of the waves. She galloped towards the male, skidding to a halt before him. She made sure that she wouldn't spray any hard sand crystals onto him and she grinned, nickering lightly. "Hi!"
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

sunshine girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: sunshine girl   sunshine girl Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:58 pm

Patch tossed his head when the mare reared and came towards him. Snorting in humor when she skidded to a stop. "Hello." he greeted, dipping his head.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

sunshine girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: sunshine girl   sunshine girl Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:03 pm

She smiled as he laughed, she was amusing. She giggled lightly, eyes bright as she smiled at him. "My name is Leandra! Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

sunshine girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: sunshine girl   sunshine girl Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:13 pm

"I'm Eye Patch, but I just go by Patch." he told her. "I take it you like the ocean?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sunshine girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: sunshine girl   sunshine girl Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

sunshine girl
Page 1 of 1