Neko

A Candlelit Dinner With Inamorata [Graphic, Hopefully?]

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

A Candlelit Dinner With Inamorata [Graphic, Hopefully?] Empty
PostSubject: A Candlelit Dinner With Inamorata [Graphic, Hopefully?]   A Candlelit Dinner With Inamorata [Graphic, Hopefully?] Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:58 pm

Onyx and Obsidian rested at the back of the bar, waiting. Waiting for their moment. Onyx fingered the pistol hidden in her waistband. Was she trigger-happy? You could say that. But no, this was far from a violent occasion. It was Friday; today was the day that the pair would have a little fun. Everything was fun for them. Onyx leaned in to his friend, whispered in her ear, then stood as she nodded. The word "MISFIT" was printed on his dark leather jacket in crude, painted letters. He stepped towards the stage, where strippers were clearing the stage for the metalcore band of the night. He gripped the arm of a pretty, dainty blonde, and pulled her into a kiss. He reached into his pocket, pulled out a fifty, shoved it in her bra, and dragged her into a room, locking the door behind him. That girl wouldn't see the light of day. But, hey, that was Obsidian's favorite kind of playtime. Onyx preferred having multiple little minions following her around. But, she had just lost her favorite one. She needed a new friend.
The band pulled onto the stage, and began their set. Onyx stood up, walked to the front,and began jumping to the beat and screaming along. Someone had to notice her. Not many six feet girls with D cups pranced into a bar filled with rapists in a bikini top and the shortest shorts known to man. Her black hair flew around as she flew her head back and forth, smiling. She was going to enjoy the night.

(Hm. I'm back and muse-filled. We went on an unplanned vacay to New Mexico and, simply, we were stuck there for a while. X])
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

PostSubject: Re: A Candlelit Dinner With Inamorata [Graphic, Hopefully?]   A Candlelit Dinner With Inamorata [Graphic, Hopefully?] Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:14 pm

Fang walked into the bar,jet-black hair with a swoop bang,black eyes,pale skin,black clothes,goth and emo,and black....wings.Yes,wings.He heard that a band was playing and he liked the beat.Fang walked over and noticed strippers everywhere.This could be fun.He smirked and went to stand over by a girl who was wearing a bikini and probaly the shortest shorts known to man.His eyes stretched wide,but he tried SO hard not to look.So,he tried to distract himself by concentrating on the music.His lip ring glistened in the light and his wings were tucked safely behind him.Fang noticed that a stripper had walked up to him and started to grab his hands.He pushed her away,also pushing him closer to the hot girl beside him.'Oh god.'He thought.

(sorry.no muse.)
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: A Candlelit Dinner With Inamorata [Graphic, Hopefully?]   A Candlelit Dinner With Inamorata [Graphic, Hopefully?] Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:22 pm

(its fine ^.^)
She turned to him, her hair a mess.
"F*cking great, right?!?" She screamed over the music, continuing to jump. She was sure to head bang continuously, though the jumping had reduced to more of a slight bounce. The gun jumped in the holster, revealing the fact that it was unloaded. She slowed down, put her hands on the edge of the stage, and smiled. "I need a drink," she mumbled, her head still moving slightly. She bit her lip, and moved her head so her nose ring glinted in the light. Onyx Mystery was quiet the succubus; she pushed her butt out and her chest up, disguising it as a simple stretch. She moaned, quietly.

(im slowly running out of muse xD)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A Candlelit Dinner With Inamorata [Graphic, Hopefully?]   A Candlelit Dinner With Inamorata [Graphic, Hopefully?] Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:31 pm

"Ya!"Fang smiled.He heard her say that she needed a drink and then noticed the way that she positioned herself.His eyes went wide again."Your f*cking hot."He said.Then shut his mouth closed,his cheeks growing bright red.'DumbA$$!'He swore to himself."I mean,I could buy your drink.He swallowed,then relaxed some.He flipped his hair out of his eyes and stepped closer to her.He looked up at the guitar player,who was looking down at him through her ice-blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: A Candlelit Dinner With Inamorata [Graphic, Hopefully?]   A Candlelit Dinner With Inamorata [Graphic, Hopefully?] Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:15 pm

She heard the "you're hot" comment, and smiled, but didn't reply. When he mentioned that he could buy her a drink, she nodded and turned back to him. "Really? That'd be great! Thanks!"

(meh. i gtg. I'd post more but. >.< this is killing me xD)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A Candlelit Dinner With Inamorata [Graphic, Hopefully?]   A Candlelit Dinner With Inamorata [Graphic, Hopefully?] Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:41 pm

(No hard feelings......I wish Tato would get back on. Sad )

He smiled,grabbed her hand,and walked her over to the bar,his dark side taking over."Want the Bloody Hell?"He asked evily,looking down at her outfit and pulling her close.

(no muse and just did that because i want some graphics going on or...someting...)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: A Candlelit Dinner With Inamorata [Graphic, Hopefully?]   A Candlelit Dinner With Inamorata [Graphic, Hopefully?] Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:14 am

"Mm," she said. "My second favorite poison." She licked her lips as he pulled her closer, squeezed his hand gently. "You don't want to know what my first favorite is."

(lol im in a dirty mood >;D)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A Candlelit Dinner With Inamorata [Graphic, Hopefully?]   A Candlelit Dinner With Inamorata [Graphic, Hopefully?] Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:51 pm

(Mwhhhaaaaaaaaa!!!)

Fang showed his uh.....fangs..."Uh-uh."He said,pulling her even closer until they're bodys pressed together.He leaned down and kissed her roughly."You wanna play a game of a mix between Beer Pong and Strip Poker?"He asked evily.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: A Candlelit Dinner With Inamorata [Graphic, Hopefully?]   A Candlelit Dinner With Inamorata [Graphic, Hopefully?] Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:42 pm

(i personally have no idea what either of those games actually are. xD)

"Well, or coarse!" she said in a small voice.

(Tired... School shopping for advanced classes in this school system is not fun.)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A Candlelit Dinner With Inamorata [Graphic, Hopefully?]   A Candlelit Dinner With Inamorata [Graphic, Hopefully?] Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:43 pm

(Tell me about it.....well,go on....OH WAITS!um.....oh yeah,its where you toss a ball into a cup full of beer and the person whos ball got landed in there cup,has to strip 1 item of clothing off.)

He took her hand and led them to a poker room,smoke in the air,and scared away the men sitting around the table."Ladies first."He threw her the ball.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Candlelit Dinner With Inamorata [Graphic, Hopefully?]   A Candlelit Dinner With Inamorata [Graphic, Hopefully?] Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1