Neko

FOR SALE!!! - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

FOR SALE!!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Awesomeness : 20

FOR  SALE!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE!!!   FOR  SALE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:47 pm

(Lol. That cat had better watch out. Morango's usually pretty even tempered, but doesn't like it when accused of things >Smile )

Chelsea walked down the paved driveway, a lead rope in each had, both attached to Cassie's new horses. Today was the day she was going to pick them up, and Chelsea had spent almost three hours getting the two ready. She knew that Twin Oak probably wasn't too far from here, but the yearlings were dressed in shipping gear, if only to protect them both from Forbode's random rages.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE!!!   FOR  SALE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:19 pm

Cassie parked, and got out to open the float. The walls and floor had rubber matting secured on them, and a divider in the front would stop Bode from being able to bite Song if she had a mood swing. There were haynets in the front, not full but with enough hay to pursuade the young horses to load. She smiled at Chelsea.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE!!!   FOR  SALE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:25 pm

Chelsea returned the smile, and went around to the float. Both having been trained to load, she didn't expect much trouble. Wind Song went in peacefully, but Bode went up, and suddenly decided she didn't want to be stuffed into a tiny space, and backed up, and nearly ran Chelsea over. Chelsea moved out of the way, and scolded the filly, before finally persuading the yearling to get into the float. She secured her, and turned to Cassie. Good luck with them. She said with a semi-sad smile.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE!!!   FOR  SALE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:23 am

"Come over any time." she said assuringly, with a half-hearted smile.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE!!!   FOR  SALE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:42 pm

Thanks... Hope you enjoy them. Now, it you'll excuse me, I need to tend to my other horses. She mentally slapped her self for lying. She'd probably go in the barn and cry a bit. She loved the yearlings, but she didn't have the time to train them herself, and she had yet to hire staff. She'd miss them, but she was sure Cassie would mind a visit every great while. (Aw....I feel the love right there. I was sad while typing this T-T)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE!!!   FOR  SALE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:16 pm

She paused. "Really." She checked the locks on the trailer, to be sure it was all closed up. "If you'd like, you could come over to help settle them in." she added, eyes hopeful. Chelsea obviously liked the two, and Cassie thought maybe she would like to be sure the two would have a good home.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE!!!   FOR  SALE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 02, 2012 5:16 am

Chelsea looked up, and shook her head, despite her tiny bit of excitement. No, it's alright. Maybe I'll come visit sometime. She said, before walking to the barn.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE!!!   FOR  SALE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 18, 2012 7:02 pm

HAHAHAHAHA YOU HAVE THE GREATEST SIGGY OHMYWORD.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE!!!   FOR  SALE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 22, 2012 3:59 pm

I KNOW RIGHT?! IT'S AMAZING!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE!!!   FOR  SALE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

FOR SALE!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Human Lands :: Bronco Boulevard :: Whispering Willows Stables-
Jump to: