Neko

FOR SALE!!!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

FOR SALE!!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Awesomeness : 20

FOR  SALE!!! Empty
PostSubject: FOR SALE!!!   FOR  SALE!!! Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:32 pm

Chelsea sighed. She needed money, so she could hire stable hands, and jockeys. And so, she decided to sell two yearlings she'd gotten from her mother. She sighed again, and grabbed a sign she'd made, and a mallet. She walked down the driveway, and used the mallet to stick the sign into the ground. She walked back up the drive, and into the house. The sign read:

FOR SALE
2 Thoroughbred yearlings
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

FOR  SALE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE!!!   FOR  SALE!!! Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:16 pm

(*sniffle sniffle* Wind Song and Forbode needs loving homes ),: Someone needzta come by and buy one D;)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

FOR  SALE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE!!!   FOR  SALE!!! Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:15 pm

The rusty pickup rolled to a stop, and the ignition cut out. Cassie stepped out, eyes on the sign. "Stupid girl." she muttered to herself. She walked up the drive of the stables. Her dusty boots made little noise as she looked around, curly black hair flicking in the breeze. She tugged down the hem of her grey shirt, her blue eyes flicking for signs of someone to talk to about the yearlings. "Hello?" she asked, voice a bit rough.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

FOR  SALE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE!!!   FOR  SALE!!! Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:25 pm

(Pffft. Chelsea's very smart. *sniffle* Lol. Jk..jk XD)

Chelsea heard the voice, and opened the door to see who it was. Hm. Someone from another stables, perhaps. She pulled on her boots, and walked down the drive. The woman came into better view, and Chelsea smiled. Hi. Can I help you? She said cheerfully. She was somewhat new to the business, but knew what she was doing...most of the time.

The yearlings, interested, walked down to the fence. (<--Bleh)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

FOR  SALE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE!!!   FOR  SALE!!! Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:33 pm

Ohh, cassie was calling herself stupid if you got a bit confused, ahaha}

Cassie smiled. "The sign out front said youve got some yearlings for sale?" she said, friendly. She'd had a loooooonnnnnnnnggggggg time to master the business of horses. Long and Lonely. She glanced at the two at the fence, then looked back at Chelsea, sticking out her hand. "Im Cassie by the way, from Twin Oaks."
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

FOR  SALE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE!!!   FOR  SALE!!! Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:46 pm

(Oh....LOL)

Chelsea took the hand, and shook gently. Chelsea. From, well, here. She said, giving a small giggle at her own joke. And, yes. They're the chestnut and...um, well, the black and brown. I'm not sure what you would call it. She said, looking at the oddly colored filly. C'mon. I'll take you up to meet them. She began walking up the driveway a bit, but stopped to wait for Cassie.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

FOR  SALE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE!!!   FOR  SALE!!! Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:56 pm

Cassie caught up, walking alongside her. "Sure, id love to meet them."

BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSUCKATLIFE>
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

FOR  SALE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE!!!   FOR  SALE!!! Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:09 pm

(NUUUUUUUUCHUDDDDOOOONNNN'TTTTTTT)

Chelsea stopped at the small paddock, and gave a whislte. Two young horses came gallopingg, each skidding to a halt at the gate. This is Forbode," She said, petting the black filly with the brown head, and strangle metallic grey eyes. And that's Wind Song. She said, pointing to the chestnut colt, who'd wandered off a little ways. Their both great. They love to run, and have great potential. They have pretty good temperaments, but Bode here can very moody at extremely random times. She informed. Just on cue, Bode suddenly tried to bite Chelsea's hand, which resulted in a light tap to the muzzle. It's not her fault really, it's like she's bi-polar. She explained. Bode had made her way to Cassie, and nuzzled her gently. Wind Sing, now interested, walked over and tried pulling at the woman's skirt through the slats in the fence.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

FOR  SALE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE!!!   FOR  SALE!!! Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:36 pm

She laughed softly. "Thats fine, we accommodate for a lot of unique horses at Twin Oaks. We rescue neglected horses, many with emotional problems. We have a boy who has severe separation anxiety from his paddock mate." Cassie tickled Bode's forehead, and stroked Winds face. "Hello there." she laughed again.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

FOR  SALE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE!!!   FOR  SALE!!! Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:43 pm

Chelsea chuckled lightly. I'm sad to let them go, but I just bought two new racers, and I don't have the time to train them right now, and I need some more money to get on my feet a bit better. It wasn't that Chelsea wanted to pour out her life story, it was she figured Cassie may wonder why these two, with so much potential, would be for sale. Bode suddenly decided she wanted to be angry with everyone, and walked away with a snort. Song, however, nuzzled Cassie, and soaked up all the attention he was giving her.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

FOR  SALE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE!!!   FOR  SALE!!! Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:53 pm

Cassie nodded, and stroked Song happily. "I understand, its a tough business. So how much did you want?" she asked, glancing over at Chelsea.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

FOR  SALE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE!!!   FOR  SALE!!! Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:13 pm

Chelsea smiled. Then, she was caught with that all important question. She hadn't been expecting someone so soon, so she hadn't confirmed a price. Hmm...I haven't decided on a price yet, but I'll take what I can get. So...um... $4,000 for the pair. You don't have to give me the money now, though. She said, kind of quickly. She hadn;t yet been through the business of selling, and was still trying to learn more about selling, and also trading.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

FOR  SALE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE!!!   FOR  SALE!!! Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:28 pm

Cassie pulled out her wallet, leafing through. She handed over $5000 worth of notes, shaking her head. "I should really get a cheque book. I can pick them up whenever youd like. So how are these new racehorses you bought?" she asked, friendly.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

FOR  SALE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE!!!   FOR  SALE!!! Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:30 pm

Chelsea took the bills, and placed them in a little change purse. You can pick them up whenever you like. She said. And, they look fine. They're pretty fast. I'm still waiting for them to arrive, though, so I'm not too sure of their temperaments. She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

FOR  SALE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE!!!   FOR  SALE!!! Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:45 pm

She nodded, "Good luck with them. If you ever need help with anything, feel free to come round to our place. Or if you just wanna take some horses for a ride, your welcome over there." she smiled.

(what should we do to keep this going?)
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

FOR  SALE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE!!!   FOR  SALE!!! Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:31 pm

(Move it to Twin?)

Chelsea smiled yet again. Thank you. She said, light heartedly. She patted Bode, who'd decided to come back over and be social. (Bleh)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

FOR  SALE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE!!!   FOR  SALE!!! Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:00 am

(if you like Smile any other un-related posting you wanna do?)

Cassie nodded, and grinned at Bode "What a funny horse."

(she can just pick em up and go to twin and just continue there or...?)
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

FOR  SALE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE!!!   FOR  SALE!!! Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:59 am

(That's what I was thinking, but, if you have any other ideas....and, I dunno. Cause I have a ton of unused charries. Cause it's impossible for me to not make them. I make them usually cause no ones on and I'm bored XD)

Chelsea smiled. If only why could figure out why. Wind Song, feeling like he was forgotten, came over and nudged Cassie's free hand.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

FOR  SALE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE!!!   FOR  SALE!!! Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:59 pm

"Its cute." Cassie laughed, and stroked Song.

(OMG samee. Its fun making characters, then you barely get to use them D:)
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

FOR  SALE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE!!!   FOR  SALE!!! Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:41 am

(EXACTLY! My poor babies feel unloved, and then I make even more xD)

Bode, being the bigger of the two, and who was going to be two years in just a few months, snapped playfully at Windsong, who still had a ways to go to get the that age. He squealed, ran to the other end of the paddock. He was scared of Bode. He didn't understand her. One minute she was nice, and the next, she was chasing after him, and biting him on the rump.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

FOR  SALE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE!!!   FOR  SALE!!! Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:06 pm

Cassie watched Song run off, thinking.

(I just made up a character without planning to ahaha)
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

FOR  SALE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE!!!   FOR  SALE!!! Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:15 pm

(Happens to me all the time xDIt's like an addiction. O_O)

Chelsea chuckled as the two ran off. She then turned to Cassie, and noticed that she was in thought. She was about to say something, but decided against it.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

FOR  SALE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE!!!   FOR  SALE!!! Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:12 pm

(D: i dont know what to doooooooo!)
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

FOR  SALE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE!!!   FOR  SALE!!! Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:52 pm

(Have a time skip and she comes and gets them?)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

FOR  SALE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE!!!   FOR  SALE!!! Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:10 pm

OKIE

The truck pulled up the drive, the two-horse float attached to the back.

(That post in horseshoe bend, i just felt the need to use a cat haha XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FOR  SALE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE!!!   FOR  SALE!!! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

FOR SALE!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Human Lands :: Bronco Boulevard :: Whispering Willows Stables-
Jump to: