Neko

China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 3

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

Awesomeness : 20

China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:05 am

Fayes eyes fluttered behind their lids. She moaned and woke, propping herself up on her elbow.Silva? She tried to open her eyes but the sunlight burned.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:11 pm

The moment Silva saw Faye move he moved forward and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her against his chest. "Don't you ever scare me like that again." he whispered, burying his face in her hair.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:49 am

Faye put her head on his chest, the rhythmic heartbeat calming her down. She withdrew when the smell of his blood became to overwhelming. Instead, she touched his face.I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:14 pm

Silva couldn't stop himself from dipping his head down to kiss her lightly on the lips before pulling back when he noticed that Rome was slowly picking himself up off of the ground. Rome stood and rubbed his throat tenderly before turning to face them. His eyes widened briefly when he saw the other spellcastor, but his attention quickly went to his daughter. He hurried over and knelt down next to her. "Are you alright?" he asked worried.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:45 am

Faye nodded.I'm okay.She whispered. Her hand tightened slightly from it's position on Silva's wrist. She felt like She had nearly lost Silva in the fight and she needed to be close to him, touch him, feel that he was still with her. She moved her hand up to his shoulder.Help me up.

Ayra limped over to them. Her left front paw was held off the ground.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:55 pm

Silva nodded and slowly helped her up. Rome standing up straight as well. Rome turned to face the young woman and dipped his head in a show of gratitude. "Thank you for helping my daughter." he told her, avoiding looking into her bright green eyes. "There is no need to thank me. I was not about to let another spellcastor be hurt by that monster, no matter how pure or mixed her blood is." she said in a light voice. The hawk that was now sitting on her shoulder bobbed its head in agreement, shaking out its feathers.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:30 am

Faye was eventually standing with Silva's support. She groaned a small bit, everything was aching. She leaned nearly all her light weight into Silva and closed her eyes for a small bit.I feel like I've been hit by a bus 3 times then squished with a house.She breathed in his ear.

China got up and started to run again, but cried out and fell to her knees when she felt the pain in her ankle. She gritted her teeth and pushed herself back to her feet. She ran again and didn't stop, although the pain nearly made her scream. A short, sharp scream did escape her lips when her step was interrupted by a thick root.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:11 pm

Silva didn't say anything, but his expression showed how worried he was. He wrapped an arm around Faye's waist to support more of her small weight.

Rome visibly tensed when he saw his friend put his arm around his daughter. He was getting slightly nervous and a protective urge was filling his mind. He didn't want to lose his daughter too. He thought he heard something coming from far off in the woods, but he couldn't be sure what it was. He noticed Ayra and quickly hurried over to her. He knelt down carefully in front of the huge cat and held out his hands, asking if he could help her.

The woman and the hawk both spun around at the same time when they heard a sharp cry from the forest. They shared a look before the hawk moved down to her hand. She thrust her hand towards the sky and the hawk took off into the air. Within seconds it was high in the sky. The large bird swooped down and headed toward the trees, disappearing out of sight. Within a few minutes it found the source of the sound and swooped down to land in a low branch. It watched the obviously injured woman with an intent gaze.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:21 pm

Ayra sat down and looked at Rome with a piercing gaze.

China started to limp away again. She made it quite a way before she collapsed on the ground and couldn't go further. A dark, swift shape appeared by her side. Luca lifted China into his arms.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:21 pm

Rome cautiously moved to gently grab the tiger's paw. His now bright green eyes flashed even brighter as he cast a spell that healed the large cat. Once he was done he let the paw drop back to the ground. He suddenly looked up at the tiger from where he knelt in front of her and tears started to fill his eyes. Without warning he threw his arms around the cat, not caring if she clawed him to pieces for it, and started sobbing into her fur. "Why?" he kept sobbing, not caring if anyone was watching him.

Silva jumped slightly, startled, when Rome hugged the huge cat. The moment he heard what Rome was asking the tiger he knew something had gone horribly wrong.

The woman stood silently, but averted her eyes to give the man as much privacy as she could while he cried. She knew what had happened simply because everything had happened the way Aden had told her would.

The hawk followed the woman silently until she collapsed, but when a man appeared and lifted her the hawk let out a sharp cry and dived down out of the tree it had stopped in and landed lightly on the small tree next to them. It let out another short call and ruffled its wings, tilting its head to the side as it looked at the man.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:19 pm

The huge cat felt immense relief at the touch of the spellcaster, however the magic backfired on China and she felt her leg explode in pain. An agonized scream rang the air. Ayra closed her eyes and sent Rome her thoughts.
She is a vampire. She cannot be held for long.

Luca looked at the bird. He shook his head, asking it to be silent.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:51 pm

Rome continued to sob against the tiger's fur for awhile longer before pulling away. His tear streaked face was filled with grief. It was as if China had died. Ayra's words had done nothing to soothe the pain in his chest.

The large bird tucked his head under his wing when the woman screamed then slowly lifted it again. He caught the man's look and ruffled his wings. The small tattoo glowed briefly on his beak and froze for a moment, as if he were listening to something then shook its head. It looked back at the man with a curious look.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:56 pm

Luca turned and ran with China, back to his territory, China writhing in his arms.

Ayras ears went back.
China is in pain. You have healed me but hurt her.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:56 pm

The hawk took off after him, flying low and swift. He easily kept up with the man.

Rome's eyes widened in horror and it was as if someone had punched him in the gut. He suddenly stood up and stumbled away before doubling over, clutching his stomach as he violently threw up onto the grass. It truly made him sick knowing that he had caused the woman he loved pain. He didn't even notice when the woman came to stand behind him. "Gavin is following her. I have sent him a spell that will allow him to heal her." she told him in a quiet voice. From the glimpses of her Demon's sight and Rome's reaction to whatever the tiger had said she was able to piece together what had been said.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:40 pm

They arrived at his house and he opened the door and slipped inside.

Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:43 pm

Gavin darted through the door before it could close and let out a small aggravated sound when the door almost shut on his tail feathers. He flew close to the ceiling, but was careful not to let his wings hit it.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:48 pm

China lay settled on a large couch, Luca sat near her.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:03 pm

Gavin flew in a small circle before swooping down and landing on the couch. He remained silent as he looked up at Luca. Suddenly his tattoo glowed briefly and a bright green flash filled the room and in the next second a slender, lightly muscled man fell backwards off of the couch landing with a hard thud. "I hate it when she does this! She knows I can not use this form well. At all actually!" came a high, yet masculine sounding voice. The man slowly stood up on shaky legs, his short brown and red hair stood up in spiky tufts, like ruffled feathers. He wore a tight white shirt with a brown jacket and tan pants. He had to use the couch for support and he seemed extremely awkward. There was the small spellcastor brand on the bridge of his nose.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:07 pm

Luca peered at him.Who are you?
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:16 pm

The slender man looked at Luca briefly before deciding what to say. "I am the hawk Gavin. I am the Demon of my Master Shae." he told him.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:21 pm

Luca looked at him before laying his hands on China's leg. His fingers were basically almost as cold as ice.What purpose do you have here, Gavin?
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:32 pm

"My master has sent me to heal this woman. I have no idea why she wants me to or what she is thinking for that matter, but that is my purpose for being here." Gavin explained, sounding rather annoyed.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:38 pm

Luca half smiled.Well. Thank you for the offer, but she is my sister and I will heal her.He spoke smoothly.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:47 pm

"My apologies. I was not aware that you knew all of the complexities of the magic required to handle that of what a Full-blood spellcastor did." Gavin snorted aggravated, crossing his arms awkwardly over his chest. He did not like having any help his Master offered turned away. No matter what the reason was.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:51 pm

Luca watched him from the corner of his eye.I don't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next