Neko

China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 20

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

Awesomeness : 20

China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:47 am

Luca sighed and picked her up easily.Would you prefer to rest here or at my place?He asked her.

She leaned into his hand but shook her head slightly at her words.You should be able to tell me anything. You should never be afraid to open your mouth.She whispered.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:40 am

Shae was about to reply, but the movement of being picked up sent her head spinning. Her head lolled back and darkness filled her vision.

Silva gave her a small sad smile. "I should be able to keep the past in the past." he told her quietly.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:08 am

Luca bit his lip and decided that she shouldnt be moved too far. He carried her to Rome and Chinas house and set her down gently on a big sofa.

Faye smiled back at him.Nothing sould ever be hidden away. It hurts you more in the end.She whispered.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:44 pm

Shae hung limply in Luca's hold and didn't stir when he set her down except for a light snore. Gavin swooped into the house through the large hole in the wall and landed on the back of the sofa, letting out a worried squawk as he looked from Luca to his Master.

Silva sighed and closed his eyes. "Yes perhaps, but there are some things that might be better forgotten." he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:02 pm

Luca looled arpund at the squawk.Shes tired from usong her healing powers.He explained quickly. He never liked birds much.

Faye sighed. If you cant forget, then why try at all? She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:33 pm

Gavin changed into the human form Shae had given him and barely kept himself from falling backwards again. He truly hated the form, but it was the only way to communicate to anyone other than his Master. "Why did you allow her to use so much of her strength? It could have killed her! If she hadn't stopped when she did she would have died in a matter of seconds." he exclaimed.

"Because it hurts to remember." he whispered, laying an arm over his face to hide the pain in his expression.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:50 am

Luca put his hands up, palm out, in a surrendering pose.I had trouble getting her to even rest. She won't stop for anyone. Didn't you know that?

Faye bit her lip then fell silent and settled next to him, her eyes closed.What happened?
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:55 pm

Gavin was about to snap back a retort, but held it back before letting out a long sigh. "I'm sorry. I can't help but worry about her. We were forced into the Bond that Demons and Masters share, but I owe her my life. Aden played on her soft spot for helping others and after he broke both of my wings when I was young, he claimed that he had found me on a road after a car hit me. Of course this foolish girl took me in and healed me without the help of magic, and the moment my wings were mended the Bond formed. It was Aden's way of making sure that she didn't end up with a large, more potentially dangerous Demon like Senshi or Thistle. He didn't want her to have a Demon that could protect her against him so he picked me. A pathetic bird that is easily bound and restrained. The stupid girl was happy about the Bond where I could and still only feel guilt." he apologized and explained. His voice was filled with self-hatred as well as the love he held for his Master.

Silva took a deep shuddering breath and it seemed as if he wasn't going to say anything for a while. "She was murdered..." he whispered finally.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:26 am

Luca listened to the story, his eyes softening with sympathy.I can only imagine how painful that must have been for you, physically and emotionally.He said softly.

Faye got a small fright when he finally spoke.She was murdered by...?She prompted.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:23 pm

Gavin sighed and dropped his head into his hands. "It is nothing compared to the torture my Master has gone through by protecting me from Aden and his two retched Demons. Being a Demon means I am supposed to protect my Master. I can't even do that..." he groaned, self-hatred filling him.

Silva moved both hands to cover his face as he took in another deep breath. "A vampire." he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:53 am

He frowned.Dont blame yourself. I learned a long time ago that self hatred never did anyone any good.

Faye covered her mouth as tears forced their way out of her eyes. Her own kind had hurt the man she loved. She suddenly hated the vampire in her, she hated the raw thirst that she permanently had bubbling under the surface. She wanted to be pure, free of her inner demon.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:12 am

"Perhaps, but even if I didn't hate myself for causing her so much agony it wouldn't help her any. I wish she had killed me when she saw my wings. Aden had advised it after all. He didn't want to see me suffer. He told her that it would break his heart to see Shae cry if I died while she tried to heal me." he said sarcastically.

When Silva noticed how quiet Faye had gone he moved his hands to look up at her. "Faye?" he asked softly, hiding the pain he felt. He slowly tried to sit up with a groan. The immense pain Thistle had been in had caused his own stomach to burn like fire, but now it was just a dull ache.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:02 am

Luca rolled his eyes.People are just so violent these days. Why cant we all get along?

Faye Shook her head and looked down at him.Dont get up yet. I'm not an expert but I dont think its a good idea.She told him.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:44 am

"Peace is a lie that mothers tell their young. It will never exist." Gavin told him.

Silva shook his head and sat up straight. "I'll be fine. It's only an effect from Thistle's pain." he told her. He reached up and brushed the tears from Faye's face. "Faye? What's wrong?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:02 pm

Luca shrugged.I believe it will exist one day.

Faye looked down.I dont want to be a monster.She whispered.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:54 pm

Gavin shrugged. He did not care what the man thought of peace. He was more concerned about Shae. "What do you feel for my Master?" he suddenly asked bluntly.

Silva looked at her with a confused look. "Why would you think that? You are precious to me Faye. How could you ever think you could even come close to being a monster?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:09 pm

Luca stared at him for a moment.I feel companionship towards your master and nothing more of this moment.He said to the bird.

Faye shook her head as if trying to clear unwanted thoughts.In that room when I started smelling the blood.. I started to plan the most efficiant way to kill. It just came to me. And it felt right.She whispered, her voice shaking.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:11 pm

Gavin nodded. "That's good. I don't want her suffering anymore and I know that a relationship with any of your kind would do just that." he told Luca.

"That doesn't mean you are a monster. You can still control it. Your mother and uncle can help you." Silva told her gently.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:26 pm

Luca raised a brow.Our kind? He asked. He was not insulted but curious.

She put her arms around his neck and leaned into him, her breath calming as she inhaled his familiar scwnt.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:46 pm

"Vampires." Gavin said as if it were obvious. "They are nothing but trouble for Spellcastors. Shae would be considered a traitor just like Rome would be if it weren't for Aden."

Silva smiled sadly as he wrapped his arms around her. "You are nothing like the monsters that murdered her." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:31 am

Luca rubbed at his eyes.I need coffee or something.He stated. All of this was wrecking his head and he was exhausted.

Faye closed her eyes. Within five minutes she was asleep.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:42 pm

Gavin looked at Luca oddly. He would never understand the need for the dark drink that so many human-like creatures had. His form blurred before shrinking back into his hawk form. He hopped down from the back of the couch to land next to Shae's head. He wanted to make sure she was okay when she woke up.

It took Silva a moment before he realized Faye was asleep. He lifted her in his arms, cradling her carefully before Casting. A soft glow surrounded Thistle's body before the black wolf started to float upwards. Silva continued to mutter under his breath as he took Faye to her room to put her to bed before taking Thistle to his room to lay her on his bed. His Demon didn't even stir when he was Casting and he couldn't help but wince at the stinging feeling in his abdomen. He sighed before returning to the living room. He stopped by Luca and looked at Shae. "Is she alright?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:00 am

Luca grinned at the birds confusion. He never saw how anyone could survive without coffee. He looked up at Silva.She just needs to rest. Shes tired out.He explained.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:10 am

Silva nodded before noticing that even Luca was looking exhausted. "I'll be right back." he told the man before disappearing into the kitchen. He returned a few minutes later with a large cup of coffee and a large bottle of strong whiskey. He handed the coffee to Luca before sitting down on a nearby chair and taking a gulp of the strong drink. "You looked like a coffee drinker." he told Luca with a tired smile.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 20 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:19 am

Luca inhaled the smell of the drink and sighed in appreciation. He took a sip and sighed again.You are my new best friend.He grinned at Silva. He downed half the coffee in under five minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 20 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next