Neko

lone wolf, will it ever change?

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
horsecrazy97

horsecrazy97

Awesomeness : 20

lone wolf, will it ever change? Empty
PostSubject: lone wolf, will it ever change?   lone wolf, will it ever change? Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:03 pm

Crystal a grey wolf walks around the canyons not knowing what happened, but knew she needed to find another wolf or pack to stay safe. She didn't have much hope in herself since it had been a couple months since she was in a pack, so she decided to just sit down for a little while and rest.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: lone wolf, will it ever change?   lone wolf, will it ever change? Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:25 am

The scent of another hit Enzo's nostrils from far away. He had been loitering around, looking for others to invite into his pack when he had smelt her. His black and red body heaved itself up. Red leg after red leg carried him towards the scent of another. His blue and green eyes stared forward as he padded gently along towards the Canyon. It was where most of the wolves were met. He only had just a few members in his pack, and he desperately needed more. He had been idle lately, and he was beginning to regret it. It seemed like most wolves had moved away from these lands, and perhaps being idle had something to do with it.

He needed members, to play with, plan with, hunt with. So many jobs could be done within, if only he had a solid pack. As the female came into view, he let his body take on the form of dominance. His tail stuck straight out from his body and he held it up high. HIs head was up in the air, ears perked, eyes staring. He was unafriad, as any alpha should be.

A deep, yet light melody strode from his lips as a small curl of a smile player there. "Hello. My name is Enzo, alpha of Summer Heat. Are you searching for a home?" He could try to claim her, but he always liked to play it fair and allow the being to choose where to go. Unless of course, he sensed they were in any danger, then he would claim the wolf right of the bat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildhorsespirits.proboards.com
horsecrazy97

horsecrazy97

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: sorry   lone wolf, will it ever change? Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:21 pm

(i had three projects for school sorry i wasnt on sooner)
Crystal looked at the wolf with submissive eyes hiding the gash she had in her hind leg
"Yea im looking for a home" crystal said
She looked at him not knowing what to do, she blamed her own shyness
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lone wolf, will it ever change?   lone wolf, will it ever change? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1