Neko

Change of pace

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Change of pace

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eatth

eatth

Awesomeness : 0
Location : Cali!!!! WOOOHOO Sun and more Sun! Not to metion bugs bugs and more bugs *cough*

Change of pace Empty
PostSubject: Change of pace   Change of pace Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:13 pm

A wolf sat looking out at the horizen. The young wolf was slender yet you could tell that he was very powerful. He sighed, memories flooding ack, he usually avoided them. The wolf turned his headb and there was a slash of lue at his left ( or was it right?( eye that looked like a scar.
The wolf's name is Ocean. He hails from a island stranded out at sea, where his pack slowly dies from starvation. The elders estowed the name Ocean on him, hoping that he would save the pack. He was rought up seperate from the other few pups and was always trained, never given a moment to rest. He had serval hundred teachers that came went, each one dying. Than one day, the young wolf's mind roke. He escaped the island and the harsh training, hoping to find peace.
Think of it like this, a normal pup's life would have een a calm ocean with a little oat floating lazily along. Ocean's life has een a never ending storm. After he was done with one lesson, he had another. The wieght of his pack's lives were always placed on his young shoulders. Wolves always expected him to e the est and he did try, ut no one can win all the time.
Ocean arrived here after thosands of miles of swimming. He longed to find a friend and live like how he saw the other wolves in his pack did. He wanted things to change, so that he wouldnt have the wieght of the world on his shoulders.
He looked to the sky and howled. The song was filled with grief, guilt and loneliness.
Grief and Guilt ecause he knew he had let his pack down, leaving them to die. He couldnt help it, it was already a wonder that he wasnt turned into a loodthirsty monster.
Loneliness ecause he has not seen a single wolf since he arrived here
Back to top Go down
http://wilddogandwolves.muux.org/
Tato
Admin
Tato

Awesomeness : 0

Change of pace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change of pace   Change of pace Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:49 am

A white and green figure shot past,clipping Ocean with a wing.The figure turned and hurtled back,coming to a perfect stop next to Ocean."Oh my,are you okay?I didn't see you there!I am so,so sorry."Shay whimpered,truly worried and scared out of her wits.Where was Par when she needed her?Shay folded her wings back and they dissapeared,making her look like a normal wolf.She reached forward and pressed her nose to the cut,stopping the gentle flow of blood somewhat.

(Awwww....Ocean has a sad story!<3)
Back to top Go down

Change of pace
Page 1 of 1