Neko

Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 3

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Another BORING day at the beach....or....night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SkyKit

SkyKit

Awesomeness : 20

Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:48 am

The panther stopped and now hungraly gobbled down the fish (lol cant be botherd doing the other one xD)

The other panther, however, yowled and swiped at Oreo. "I mean it..get over here!" Bree mumbled louder. It shook its head fast, then jumped at Siel. "OH JEEZ GOD DAMN IT!" Bree shouted, throwing herself at the panther. She managed to knock it out of the way before it sank it's claws into Siel, and wrapped her arms around it, them both rolling on the sand. The panther disapered after growling low. "you are such a baby" she smirked at Rasiel, looking over previous cuts and wounds. "here, play with a baby's thing" she clapped and a little white ferret appeared and landed on the sand in front of Oreo.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:29 am

"I am not a baby. I just...Had a dark past with cats.."Siel said, lifting his hair, showing a lion scar on his left eye."See."He pointed to his left eye.

Oreo playfully now tackled the white ferret, making cute noises of playfulness.

Bel yawned, he thought about something, but forgot about it lightly.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:52 am

"ughh.." she mumbled, backing away the slightest, looking at his scar. "you must have made it angry" she tilted her head the slightest and mumbled some words under her breath before sighing. "never in my life have i seen a scar that big before" she smirked, leaning forward, examining it.

(umm....whats the name for the ferret? Snow! thats it xD!) Snow made a little "yelp" and landed in front of Oreo, then jumped at him and knocked him over. She landed on top of him and made a high-pitched squeaking noise.

(so, theres been an up-date on the "site of many languages"; Mexico, Germany, South-Africa, Ireland And Australia. 0_0 I am speechless)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:41 pm

"Pfff. I rather keep it, Arigato very much."Siel huffed, scooting around in a circle, his back now facing Bree.

Oreo made a little squeak in return, and playfully batted Snow's nose.

"Shishishishi."Bel snickered quietly, playing around with a dagger in mid air.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:44 pm

Snow shook herself and wadded up the shore quickley. She looked down at a little rock-pool, eyeing some small fish.

Bree frowned, looking at Siel (OMG i keep typing Seil!) carefuly. She walked quickly around so that she was in front of him. She bent down a tad and looked up at him. "is that why you people never show your eyes? because you all have cat-scratches over them?"
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:49 pm

"Nope. That was just my perfect eye. My other one...Well. Let's just say you won't want to know, darling. Ushesheshehe."He said, snickering a bit.

Bel made a growl at Siel, just about ready to punch him.

Oreo followed Snow, absentmindedly and squeaked again.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:56 pm

She made a weird face, although she tried hiding it. "I've seen much stranger things then a dud eye" She mumbled, then frowned again.

Snow looked over at Oreo, then back at the water. She held out a paw, showing him that there were fish in there.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:05 pm

"Ushe? Really then?"Siel asked."Well. Would you like to see it then..?"He asked creepily with a very intense, creepy smile.

Oreo looked at the fish, he then suddenly leapt in the water then had grabbed two in his mouth, somehow climbing back up with his claws, then dropping the fish in front of Snow and himself.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:09 pm

"well....if...." she looked over at Snow, then Siel. Smirking lightley, she mumbled to herself. "well...ok...."

Snow tilted her head and looked at Oreo. She "smiled" and hungrily gulped down the fish, gently waving her brushy tail.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:21 pm

Siel continued his grin, and lifted the hair from his right-eye, revealing a extremely creepy eye, with a black marking glowing in it. His eye was creepy as hell, he had no pupils, and worst, his eye was a very eerie reddish-green making it more eerie with the strange marking glowing now.

Oreo chewed on the fish he caught, savoring it just in case he would be needed to shift into a Storm Mink.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:33 pm

She moved back a bit, with a sour look on her face. "ok....i..i-i...seen it..." she looked down at her side, looking away. "but..b-but like i s-s-said, i seen more gross things then that.." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:38 pm

"Ushe. Liar. Lies. THIS, is the most creepiest thing you have seen in your entire LIFE. There is no way you could have seen stuff more creepier than THIS."Siel grinned wider, letting his hair drop now.

Oreo chewed on his fish more, as if it were a chew toy.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:41 pm

"ughh.." she mumbled, backing away a tad more. "well....i've..ok FINE" she huffed loudley, crossing her arms.

Snow had nearley finished hers, when all that was left was the tail. She pawed it and playfuly crunched it.

(GRRR if mum no gonna buy me more net credit then i will just go over the limit more xD)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:47 pm

"Ushesheshesheshe. Knew it. You just like lying because you don't liked to be embarrassed. Face the facts, kiddo. It's pretty much the truth."He said, holding his knees against his chest now.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:49 pm

She angrily smirked and stretched her hand out in the direction of the floating dagger. It came to her, and she held it tight. "Watch your mouth, or it will end up looking just like your eye" she mumbled in a dark voice.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:02 pm

Bel growled."That's MY dagger! Arigato very much!" He said, grabbing his dagger back, making it disappear.

"Ushesheshesheshe. Try me, whore."Siel said tauntingly.

Oreo then scurried over to Siel, climbing onto Siel's head and chewing on the fish still.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:07 pm

Snow screeched, running over to Bree and appearing at her side very quickly. Snow went up to her and screeched again, but Bree was in a world of her own. Snow winched; she jumped up on Bree and climbed up her back, reaching her shoulder. She tried pawing at Bree's face, and jumping on her head. Bree didn't move. Her blue eyes were trained on Siel.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:36 am

"Ushe? Hm. Well, This is new. Eh, Oreo?"Siel said, grabbing Oreo, who was now a Storm Mink, and looked almost like Siel himself.

Bel grumpily growled, and turned his back against the two.

"Hm."Oreo gave a little nod, with his little 'Hm.' of agreeing.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:03 am

(uhh...whats a Storm Mink xD?)

Bree still didn't move, and Snow was getting nervous, pacing back and forth on her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:54 pm

(A Storm Mink is this:Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 3 644px-Storm_Mink o3o;)

Siel twitched slightly, but then shuffled closer to Bel.

Bel started somehow snuggling him, and against his chest.

Oreo climbed around Bel's shoulders, snuggling him as well.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:31 am

"come on..snap out of it!" Snow mumbled in a very faint voice, tugging on Bree's hair softly. Bree finally smirked a tad, then put her hand up and grabbed Snow, and knelt down, putting her on the ground. "i hate it when you do that" Snow almost whispered, pacing around in a few circles before looking up at Bree again. "it gets me nervous...promise you won't do it? remember the last time you did that?!" Bree said nothing, putting her hands on her knees and looking down, remembering.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:55 am

"Ushi..?"Oreo and Bel said at the same time, glancing at Bree.

"Ushe.."Siel murmured.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:00 am

Bree didn't bother looking at them; she knew they were looking at her, through. Snow smirked the slightest and tilted her head a tad, looking over at Bel and Oreo, making out a small nervous look.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:59 pm

Oreo made an intense grin smirk at Snow, just to creep her out.

Bel grabbed Oreo, petting him lightly.

Siel just petted his storm bat, staring at Bree.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:03 pm

Snow jumped back and then bared her small shiny teeth, tail held up a bit. She waved her paw silently, and made a knife appear at Oreo's throat. "watch it" she hissed. Bree made a tiny effort to gaze over at Snow, then Siel, then Snow again. She smirked a tad, wavering her hand, she made a few pebbles float and hover over Snow. Snow didn't even know. (hey it rhymes Surprised )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another BORING day at the beach....or....night   Another BORING day at the beach....or....night - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Another BORING day at the beach....or....night
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next