Neko

Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:) - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re:Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G c:)   Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:51 pm

"Oh, No reason...No reason at all."He said, grabbing the dagger, and slamming it into the counter again, this time not paying attention to the dagger.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

Awesomeness : 20

Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:)   Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:31 am

She didn't jump.this time as the dagger was slammed into the counter. She Was getting used to it. Her hands no longer shook. Her curiosity peaked again and she couldn't resist sneaking a peak at his thoughts. He'd never know.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G c:)   Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:48 am

"Damn it. Why won't the marking stop glowing?"He murmured to himself, the marking still a pitch black and giving him a headache. He held his head lightly, blushing slightly in some frustration.'Damn it! Don't blush you idiot! Stop it! DAMN IT! STOP BLUSHING!'He thought, apparently his mind clouded all up on him, making his mind hard to read or see. He stopped blushing, but still had a headache. He then answered his phone again, "Hello..?"He said quietly."Ey, Bel, Sorry I did that earlier. Why are you so quiet?"Squalo asked on the other line, apparently curious."Headache...marking...rage...women.."He murmured on the phone."WOMEN?!?!?! YOU ACTUALLY MET A WOMAN?!?!? AND SHE MADE YOU HAVE A RAGE FIT?!?!? JESUS!"Squalo yelled on the other line, apparently not paying attention to Bel's headache."Shh. Headache, Remember? and Yes. She did."He murmured on the phone again."Riiight..Sorry.Bye now."Squalo said, hanging up. Bel looked at the clock, only 10:38 He didn't have to go any where. He yawned again, letting go of his head."...Soo..."He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:)   Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:56 pm

She growled slightly in frustration when his mind clouded over. It gave her a massive headache and she held her head, groaning. She saw him blush and wondered what the hell he was thinking. So, what? You bored? Want to go hunting pigeons or something?Something in his expression angering her. She clenched her fists and then sighed, relaxing.Um... sorry? She said it like a question. She actually did have anger problems. Just about then Kassi spotted Belwhateverthehellhisnameis. She smirked, flicked her long blonde hair and sauntered over. Hey. She bothering you?She felt like having a bad boy under her finger for a little while. Refreshing.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G c:)   Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:18 pm

His marking stopped glowing black, and he fixed his tie a bit."Ah...No..not at all.."He said, gazing up at Kassi, apparently thinking this was just another prissy blond trying to woo him.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:)   Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:26 pm

Oh good. Now. I'm not a prissy blonde. And I can read your mind, like my sister here. And please don't have a spazzy on me. Kassi raised one eyebrow, irritated. Marino said nothing.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G c:)   Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:15 am

"Pft. You seem prissy all of a sudden anyway. And stop fucking reading my mind, It's irritating to me. Infact, that's the thing that causes my damn marking to glow black."He said, not afraid of a irritated girl, apparently thinking of nothing so far.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:)   Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:58 am

She raised an eyebrow and stepped closer.You don't want to mess with me, Bel. Marimo suddenly started looking very nervous. Kassi put her hands down on the table and stared Bel in the face. She narrowed her eyes and three glasses shattered one after the other on the other side of the bar.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G c:)   Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:46 pm

"Pff. You really want to go there?"He asked, his marking glowing black in irritation directly through his hair."You really would regret it.."He said, with a crazed grin.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:)   Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:11 pm

She growled.Unless you apologize.Marimo snarled at.Kassi. Lay off, Kass. He didn't do anything to you, or me, so BACK OFF.Kassi glanced at Marimo.Fine. What do I care. You obviously like him.Marimo snarled at Kassi again, not answering her question.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G c:)   Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:36 pm

"Good. I don't wanna release the daggers, or summon them. Or even use my eye."He growled lightly, his eye shifting to a very light blue color, then blending back into his sea-green eyes.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:)   Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:13 pm

Marimo sat back down.Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G c:)   Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:49 pm

"Eh, I'm used to prissy women like that."He said.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:)   Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:29 am

She rolled her eyes.Must be all over you, hm?
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G c:)   Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:08 pm

"Ehh..Let's just say, A lot of girls 'trip' over me."He said, straightening his tie again.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:)   Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:09 am

She made a face.Ooohhh. That must be irratating. You do bring it on yourself though.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G c:)   Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:28 pm

"Suppose I do.."He said with a small smirk, gazing at her.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:)   Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:21 am

She stared back at him. Her hair fell in her eyes and she held his gaze, never blinking, not a twitch.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G c:)   Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:00 am

"Pfff. Let's ju--"He was about to finish, when Squalo knocked off his Tiara."MY TIARA!"He exclaimed, only in a mutter voice, picking it back up and dusting it off.

"Voi. That's for meeting a GIRL."Squalo said, tapping his foot lightly, not very amused.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:)   Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:10 am

She smirked.Lets just what?
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G c:)   Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:13 pm

"As I was saying..."Bel said, fixing his tiara on his head."Let's just hope Xanxus-sama doesn't call me, or Fran..."He said, looking around just in case Fran might've been hanging around, but seeing no sign of him.

"Voiii. So, Who is this girl, anyway? She your girlfriend?"Squalo asked, just fucking around with Bel's mind, He smirked lightly at his joke.

Last edited by PewDiePie on Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:)   Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:23 pm

She snorted and sat back in her chair. Nobody ever got that far with her. They... ceased to exist. She set her jaw in an arrogant manner,waiting for his answer. She couldn't wait till she got home and changed out of these stuffy clothes.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G c:)   Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:50 pm

"Squalo! She's not my girlfriend! Just a friend...Or so."Bel said, crossing his arms, and looking away."Mr. Scary Sharky can be so rude."He muttered to himself.

"Oh well, Anywa --"Squalo's cell phone then rang, he answered it."Hell-"There was then a sudden shotgun sound that came from the other line, then some pissed ranting. He then hung up on the phone. Silence. He stared at Bel, then just sat down having a twitch-fit, still silent.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:)   Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:07 pm

She looked at him.We're friends? She jumped a little when she heard the shotgun.What's wrong with twitchy Mac bitchy?
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G c:)   Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:17 pm

"Heh, Not sure..I'll call Xanxus-sama and see why..Gimme a minute, darling."Bel said, walking outside, now calling and talking to Xanxus."Mhm. WAIT -- HE'S BEING DEMOTED?!?! -- THIS IS WONDERFUL! AND AND! I'M OVER RANKING HIM?!? Yes..I love yo-- Okay, Okay, Boss. I'm not going to go THAT far...But still."Bel said, apparently talking a bit too loud outside.

Squalo kept twitching, He then`glared at Bel -- Who happened to just walk inside again -- and growled -- Not a wolf growl, but...a sharkish-growl..-- He quietly then pondered what to do to Bel. He shook his head, thinking:'No. Too violent..Especially in front of a girl who calls me twitchy Mac bitchy..' He sighed, scooting a few ways away from Bel silently now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:)   Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next