Neko

A Strange Horse, Not Probably Around From Here?

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

A Strange Horse, Not Probably Around From Here? Empty
PostSubject: A Strange Horse, Not Probably Around From Here?   A Strange Horse, Not Probably Around From Here? Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:25 pm

(All of the horses I made, all 7. Recently escaped from a stable, from being worked too hard.)

Aztec shuffled around, as a bird tweeted."Jeez. Birds are everywhere..."He said, now walking around, taking a bite of the grass then immediately spit it out."Bleck! How can wild horses even eat this!"He said, snorting and shaking his muzzle, and lifting up his head. He walked around more, quietly snorting bobbing his head. He saw a apple on a tree, and smiled."Now there's something good to eat. But how do I get it?"He said, rearing up, seeing if he could rear up and get it. He still couldn't get the apple, he sighed but then remembered what Bailey(Guy not Girl) told him. 'Come on, Aztec! Put some effort into it!' He then nodded, and reared up jumping grabbing the apple. He then landed, back on his feet with carefulness, and ate his little victory snack."Mmm...Yes, Fresh apples. Fresh fresh freeesh. This is what I love about the wilderness."He said, now trotting perfectly, happy in a circle he snorted looking around for company. His black and blue mane, waving as he turned his head back and forth.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

Awesomeness : 30

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Horse, Not Probably Around From Here?   A Strange Horse, Not Probably Around From Here? Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:08 pm

mist a gray mare trotted down the field. Then stopped to graze> She looked at aztec, wondering.
Back to top Go down
http://equusferusrpg.proboards.com/index.cgi
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Horse, Not Probably Around From Here?   A Strange Horse, Not Probably Around From Here? Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:36 pm

He shook his mane lightly, not bothering to graze anymore but rearing and jumping up grabbing another apple. He looked at Mist, quietly then finished his apple. He turned around, just to face Mist."Hi.."He said, his blue eyes showing kindness.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Horse, Not Probably Around From Here?   A Strange Horse, Not Probably Around From Here? Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:03 pm

Mist blinked, remembering every thing in her past. "h-h-ii" She said softley her eyes terrified. No stallion would let her be. "Hi" SHe restated in a better voice. Her blue eyes looked at him. Different...much... "I'm Mist"
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:A Strange Horse, Not Probably Around From Here?   A Strange Horse, Not Probably Around From Here? Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:28 pm

"I'm Aztec, Nice to meet you, Mist."He said, happily, trying to show no harm. Of course, he was new to the wild, apparently after running away and all.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Horse, Not Probably Around From Here?   A Strange Horse, Not Probably Around From Here? Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:11 am

She nodded. "what are you doing around here? Mist bent down to chomp on some more grass. Then she flicked her tail to get read of bugs. "Well I mean, you look different.."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:A Strange Horse, Not Probably Around From Here?   A Strange Horse, Not Probably Around From Here? Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:27 am

"Um. Well I sorta come from one of my own herds..yeah, something like that..."He said, watching as she grazed, apparently not bothering to at all again.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Horse, Not Probably Around From Here?   A Strange Horse, Not Probably Around From Here? Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:57 pm

She nodded... Wink
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:A Strange Horse, Not Probably Around From Here?   A Strange Horse, Not Probably Around From Here? Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:09 pm

He snorted, pawing at the grass."How can you even eat this?"He said, sniffing the grass quietly.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Horse, Not Probably Around From Here?   A Strange Horse, Not Probably Around From Here? Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:12 pm

"well, its hay basicly, only fresh. One of my old friends told me that, hay is dried up grass." SHe said softly
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:A Strange Horse, Not Probably Around From Here?   A Strange Horse, Not Probably Around From Here? Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:15 pm

"Hay? Fresh hay? Well it tastes terrible fresh. Better if it's dry."He said, lifting his head back up.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Horse, Not Probably Around From Here?   A Strange Horse, Not Probably Around From Here? Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:20 pm

"You have tasted hay? Only tame horses eat that.." She said surprised.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:A Strange Horse, Not Probably Around From Here?   A Strange Horse, Not Probably Around From Here? Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:27 pm

"Sorta..And I had my own boss...but..You really wouldn't want to hear about it. He was really nice, anyway."He said, not really bothering to tell her.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Horse, Not Probably Around From Here?   A Strange Horse, Not Probably Around From Here? Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:30 pm

"oh.." She sighed. Then looked at the meadow. "want to go for a gallop down to the rocks?"
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:A Strange Horse, Not Probably Around From Here?   A Strange Horse, Not Probably Around From Here? Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:49 pm

(We lost power. BC)

"Nah. I'm fine."He said, quietly looking at another bird.
Back to top Go down
~Sky~

~Sky~

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Horse, Not Probably Around From Here?   A Strange Horse, Not Probably Around From Here? Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:11 pm

"oh ok" She smiled

( Shocked Rolling Eyes No )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Horse, Not Probably Around From Here?   A Strange Horse, Not Probably Around From Here? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1